Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ogadenia Appreciation thread!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Aasli
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Ogadenia Appreciation thread!

Postby Aasli » Sun May 13, 2012 8:30 pm

This is an appreciation thread about the land, culture, and people of the Somali Galbeed.

:clap:

And btw there are no over emotional trolls allowed in here.

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within"

Re: Ogadenia Appreciation thread!

Postby Conqueror » Sun May 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Hi Aasli.

Are Ogadenians fighting for an Independent country called Ogadenia or are you guys fighting to be part of Somalia? A lot of times I hear Ogadens identify themselves as "Ogadenian" rather than Somali. Why is that?

Aasli
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aasli » Sun May 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi Aasli.

Are Ogadenians fighting for an Independent country called Ogadenia or are you guys fighting to be part of Somalia? A lot of times I hear Ogadens identify themselves as "Ogadenian" rather than Somali. Why is that?
Look at my Avatar. Personally I want Ogadenia to be rejoined with Somalia one day and there to be a united greater Somalia. Some may want differently due to all the things that have occurred over the years. But when the time comes that the people of Ogadenia unite and separate from Ethiopia and if Somalia is in good shape when that happens, I'm sure the majority of the people in the Somali Galbeed will want to rejoin Somalia. :som: :up:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Sun May 13, 2012 8:55 pm

OGADENIA :up:

Aasli
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aasli » Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm

^^ thanks

And if anyone has any cool pictures, videos, or links about Ogadenia please post them. :up:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Mon May 14, 2012 12:49 am

Ogadenia :up: :up:

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:35 am

Viva Doqonka Ogaadeen 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Aasli
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aasli » Mon May 14, 2012 11:03 am

Viva Doqonka Ogaadeen 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Do you have reading comprehension problems you ugly little prick? I said no over emotional trolls allowed. Go beg some random country to recognize your little triangle and get your insecurities the hell out of my thread. :arrow:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 am

Ogadenia the blessed land, and home to the somali warriors the infamous Ogaden clan :up:

Aasli
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aasli » Mon May 14, 2012 11:57 am

Ogadenia a place of fertile lands and beauty. :up:

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue May 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi Aasli.

Look at my Avatar. Personally I want Ogadenia to be rejoined with Somalia one day and there to be a united greater Somalia. Some may want differently due to all the things that have occurred over the years. But when the time comes that the people of Ogadenia unite and separate from Ethiopia and if Somalia is in good shape when that happens, I'm sure the majority of the people in the Somali Galbeed will want to rejoin Somalia. :som: :up:
Have Somalia been fighting for our independence after 1977? have they been supplying us with arms to fight the Ethiopians? NO, they were helping the xabashis, handing over our Soldiers to them, and that makes you think that we're going to join Somalia? We're obviously NOT joining Somalia, We got more enemies in the south of Somalia than Somaliland that is working for the xabash, that wouldn't make us join Somalia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.