Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kim Kardashian

Soomaalida ku nool Canada iyo USA

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Re: Kim Kardashian

Postby Ureysoo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Inanta Iska Daaya, Sidaan Wa Ceeb Dee...... :down:

Dee sooma arkeysid inaan qof kale ku talaabsaney. A guy by the name of Lady Titty.... :lol:
:lol: .... Don't you think it's morally-wrong to punch on a corpse?. Teda Kalee, Naag Baad Iska Deysay, Mid Kale Baad Feeydh Ku Dhufatay.

Dumarka Daaya (Including our sister Lady-Naas).....

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 pm

10 pages later :lol: :lol: :lol: . Checked back on thread to see if anything was cleared up lol

Amethyst
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amethyst » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Inanta Iska Daaya, Sidaan Wa Ceeb Dee...... :down:

Dee sooma arkeysid inaan qof kale ku talaabsaney. A guy by the name of Lady Titty.... :lol:
:lol: .... Don't you think it's morally-wrong to punch on a corpse?. Teda Kalee, Naag Baad Iska Deysay, Mid Kale Baad Feeydh Ku Dhufatay.

Dumarka Daaya (Including our sister Lady-Naas).....
Somalian Boqor inadeega ayaa ku jeclahay tho. He came back and replied 5 times in that very same Qarxis topic. :lol: Exactly what Ms. Nalia should have done on page number one and been like Fuck You Fah, and Advo, I was just kidding.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 pm

TL,

You're like the zillionth person who asked me that. Had it even on my location once. :lol:

Sinkay Em-too-may :lol: :lol:
You are now a certified Bantu :lol:
And?

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Voltage,

This dude loves African people to the point that his name is African, his avatars are African leaders and proudly represents them. I will make some arrangements to send him to Nigeria and Central African Republic :up:

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Amethyst....

Looooooooooooool, Dee, Nin Reer-Mudug Sumaha, Lol. He'll probably argue till he catches his last breath, although he been caught red-handed and his finger-prints were all over the place.

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Voltage,

This dude loves African people to the point that his name is African, his avatars are African leaders and proudly represents them. I will make some arrangements to send him to Nigeria and Central African Republic :up:

That's right bro.

Still waiting for my big break in the Nigerian Film Industry. My role in 'Royal Palace 1', 'Royal Palace 2' and 'Royal Palace 3' as the illegitimate son of a Yoruba princess and a British adventurer hasn't caught the eye of Nollywood kingpins like Balogun and Ogunde. :|

I hope 2010 will be more fruitful with my new role as the Indian shopkeeper in Abuja in the upcoming movie: 'Idumota Market'. :up:

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 pm

nalia=low self esteem xalimo

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 pm

:lol: :lol: Are you guys still going on? :down:

PS: I do believe that she is half somali half morrocan

Galmeygaag
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: 2 the Angleofdeath..Seefta-Sade is drawn, N by Allah the slaves of Amxaar will pay for their crimes.

Postby Galmeygaag » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

gabdhaha baantuga waan ka helaa :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.