Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

women and perfume

Soomaalida ku nool Canada iyo USA

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

women and perfume

Postby eninn » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Scientific research confirms the benefits of scents and their role in the activation of brain cells for the storage of information ....
In the new German research conducted by scientists recently found that smells like the smell of fragrant flowers, active memory centers in the brain! Scientists say the good smells strengthen learning pathways in the brain, and help the enjoyment of human memory is stronger.

This research, published on the journal Science, stressed the importance of learning during sleep and smell good before going to sleep helps to install what you do for the human during the day. Other studies have also demonstrated that smells good help to the emotional stability of a person ...

Now, my dears, we wonder: Is he the greatest of the Prophet peace be upon him the importance of good in the life of the believer? The Prophet peace be upon him: ""The Messenger of Allah said: 'In this world, women and perfume have been made dear to me, and my comfort has been provided in prayer.'" " [Narrated by Tabarani in the great, and the women in his Sunan, and ruling them both and said, a true Muslim.

This Hadith telling us the character of the Holy Prophet "worldly" He does not want fame or money, or the Sultan, but stressed the importance of women and their role in the lives of men, and at this point to the importance of marriage, do not forget that scientists have uncovered many benefits, medical and psychological marriage.
He also stressed the Hadith on the importance of prayer and research has shown that the prayer of medical benefits are many in the prevention of the pain of the spine and lower back pain and neck, as well as Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes ... Is this not a miracle Hadith attest to the truth of this the Holy Prophet?

#Dear mum | Spoken word | Talk Islam youtube

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: women and perfume

Postby eninn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:11 pm

someone told me

Thanks for suggestion. It's a good news for all women. I was finding this information i got it really a good.
Can you suggest me which perfume is prefer for women body like that have no side effect, after using it. . . . . . .

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Musk is the purest of the perfumes. Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) praised musk. Al-Tirmizi and Abu Dawood narrated from Abu Said ( may Allaah be pleased with him) that Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said about musk: “It is the purest of all your perfumes”. Al-Bukhari in his “History”, Nasai and al-Tirmizi narrated from Muhammad bin Ali, he said: I asked Aisha ( may Allaah be pleased with her): “Did Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to put on a perfume?”. She answered: “Yes, with the best of the male perfume: Musk and ambergris”. Nasai reported it as follows: Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to put on the best of the male perfumes i.e. Musk and ambergris and used to say: “the purest of all perfumes is Musk”.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Muslim: The scholars differed concerning the reason for using musk. The correct view is that of the majority of our companions and others, which is that the purpose of using musk is to perfume the site and ward off unpleasant odours. … She should use it after ghusl. If no musk is available, she should use whatever perfume she can find. If she cannot find any perfume then it is mustahabb for her to use whatever will remove the odour [soap, nowadays]. If she cannot find anything, then water is sufficient for her, but if she fails to perfume it when perfume is available, that is makrooh. If she is not able to do it then it is not makrooh in her case. End quote.

Dr. Aaminah ‘Ali Naasir Siddeeq, professor of microbiology in the College of Science in Jeddah has discovered that musk is a natural antibiotic for treating skin diseases and genital diseases in humans and animals. This discovery was patented in the King ‘Abd al-‘Azeez City for Science and Technology in Riyadh.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:25 pm

someone told me

I agree with the finding. I realize that I have a good feeling with a pleasant smell. For example, a woman is easier to attract her partner when she has a pleasant smell than others who don't. However, in my opinion, the fragrant smell doesn't apply to everybody, so that's why I just say pleasant smell, because there are different fragrant smellings, and each of them fits with a certain people, which makes them feel pleasant.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Why are you conversing with yourself? :?

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:30 am

Among the miracles that were granted to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, as divine support for his Da‘wah (call) and a means of uplifting his status, was the speech of inanimate objects and animals to him. This matter had a great effect on souls, stimulated minds and drew people's attention to the Da‘wah. It also proved to people that the Da‘wah was true and real and supported by arguments and evidence. Therefore, it was only appropriate for sensible people to accept it and follow the great religion of Islam which brings them benefits, wards off harm, elevates their position among nations and guarantees for them happiness in both worlds.

Indeed, inanimate objects and animals spoke: food exalted Allaah The Almighty, stones and trees saluted the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, the trunk of a palm tree yearned for him, and a camel complained to him. These miracles and lessons certainly occurred and were authentically narrated so that they would be believed and accepted - even if they might contradict human reason.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:47 pm

\\\
Respected members

Thanks for sharing
First
perfume
Beautiful
-Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
The use of natural fragrances such as musk and amber
To maintain health
But
Used by the wife
To her husband at home

Outside the home
Prohibited by Islam
Because this
Temptation for men

These models bad

2. Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: Every eye is
lustful and when a woman applies perfume and then goes about in an assembly, she is like such and such, ie an adulteress. (Mishkat Hadith1065)

5. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: If a woman uses perfume and passes the people so that they may get its fragrance, she is so-and-so, meaning severe remarks. (Abu Dawud Hadith4161)
allah guide all

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:43 pm

thanks brothers for likes

someone told me

Ok so perfume is ok at home for hubby as long as it's natural and inoffensive. And good attitude is manditory! Sounds reasonable
\\\\
someone told me

That's a pretty good one, actually.

There are very few things in life I relish, but a woman's scent -- a combination of chemical artistry and biology -- is uniquely seductive. Wow. Just the thought brings me back

\\\
someone told me
Thanks for suggestion. It's a good news for all women. I was finding this information i got it really a good.
Can you suggest me which perfume is prefer for women body like that have no side effect, after using it. . . . . . .

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:03 pm

In the scientific study of new scientists in the United States of America to fulfill the obligation of prayer in Islam is considered a useful way to ease the pain of the joints and back, as contained in the standing and bowing and prostration.

"Says Dr. Francis J." Supervisor of the research team, the team noted that people who are able to control and reduce their pain by religion and faith have less joint pain and be more stable in their psychological state, and throwing the highest support from the community.

Some researchers have found that praying for patients can contribute to alleviate the illness, he had a doctors, a San Francisco Randolph Byrd prayer request for two hundred heart patients, and found an improvement in their condition than those who left without a prayer. He has another researcher, William S. Harris had the same experience on a thousand heart patients, and observed that patients who called them friends even better recovery than those who left without a prayer.

In a study conducted in 1988 by the world Randolph Byrd study showed unexpected surprises, where the doctor found that the American supplication and prayer for cardiac patients lead to an improvement in their psychological state and health.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes

A study published in the Journal of the American Heart, 2006, shows that prayer has no effect on the patients, experiments similar to supplication and prayer, to prove for the whole world the truth of this religion.

Scientists have searched in the case of the impact of meditation on the minds that parts of the brain by the meditation was active living, active, while other parts were still before the start of meditation. In an article published by BBC News website said Andrew Andrew Newberg Newburgh radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania in the United States "I believe that we are a wonderful time in our history, when we become able to explore religion and spiritual matters of the road did not think of one before it as possible."

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:01 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:31 am

\\\\

A sweet fragrance naturally emitted from the mubaarak body of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam, as though he did not use itr. In a narration Sayyidina Anas radiyallahu anhu says: ‘I did not smell anything more fragrant than the smell of Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam. The fragrance was better than Amber and Musk.
Various other narrations testify to this. Many narrations are mentioned in the books of hadith, where it is stated that the perspiration of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam was used instead of itr.
A narration from Sayyiditina Umme Sulaym radiyallahu anha is related in the Sahih Muslim and other kitaabs, that once while Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam was sleeping, sweat began to emit from his mubaarak body. She began collecting it in a small bottle. The mubaarak eyes of Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam opened. He asked her what she was doing. She replied: “When we use this in our itr, it has the most fragrance”.
Once Sayyidina Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam blew (made damm) on his palm and wiped it over the back and stomach of Sayyidina Uqbah radiyallahu anhu. It became so fragrant, and as he had four wives, every one of them put on so much itr, to equal that fragrance, but it could not overcome the fragrance Uqbah radiyallahu anhu had.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) was also very kind and affectionate towards women. Women were very badly treated in those times. The Noble Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) gave them honour and dignity at par with men in the community. 'Umar may Allaah be pleased with him reported: "We did not have much regard for women while we were at Makkah, but they were better treated in Madeenah. Allaah's Messenger established women's rights through his sayings and commandments, which improved their position and status."

Islam gave women rights and privileges at a time when only barbaric manners and values dominated.
Yet, some people argue that Islam has alienated women in some domains. In fact, this belief is a misconception. People who say so, may have read about it in a magazine or seen it on TV. A quick examination of the issues judged as unjust to women will certainly correct the misunderstanding.

Man as the head of the household:

Some people believe that a woman in Islam is regarded as inferior to man since the Quran says (what means):"Men have one degree above women." [Quran 2: 228]

In the Quran it also says (what means): "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has given the one more than the other and because men support them from their means." [Quran 4:34]

This verse implies that it is a man's duty to support his wife, and not the reverse, but this, in no way, makes him superior to her.

In fact, the rights and responsibilities of a woman are equal to those of a man but they are not necessarily identical. Since men and women are not created identical, they have different physical and emotional qualities, jobs and privileges. This does not mean that women are inferior.

On the contrary, women are considered crucial members of society in Islam since they are assigned the job of bringing up future generations. People today tend to look down at housewives but, in fact, raising children is one of the most important and difficult tasks. The way a mother brings up her child determines the way he will behave in the future. This duty, which requires patience, love, understanding and wisdom was significantly assigned to women in Islam because her nature suits this job.

Allaah The Exalted, in His Wisdom, has assigned a role for each member of the family so that there would be no arguments concerning who should do what. If a sailboat has two leaders, each will want to follow a path, leading ultimately to chaos and even a crash. In the same manner, how many times have your parents fought over some decision because each had their own point of view and wanted to apply it? This is precisely why it is preferable to have one leader for each household. However, this does not give the leader the right to be a dictator, or to neglect the role of his companion. This does not make him superior to other members of his family. It just gives him a larger duty.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:25 pm

the great Islam gave the woman her honorable value, all the Laws of in the world will not reach this high level

prophet Mohammad said:

1 - Women are the twin halves of men.
2 - The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman.
3 - The best women are the virtuous; they are the most affectionate to infants, and the most careful of their husband's property.
4 - When a woman performeth the five times of prayer, and fasteth the month of Ramadan, and is chaste, and is not disobedient to her husband, then tell her to enter Paradise by whichever door she liketh.
5 - Verily a great number of women are assembled near my family, complaining of their hubands; and those men who ill-treat their wives do not behave well. He is not of my way who teacheth a woman to stray.
6 - Asma, daughter of Yazid, said, "Victuals were brought to Muhammad, and he put them before some of us women who were present, and said, 'Eat ye.' But notwithstanding we were hungry we said, 'We have no inclination.' Muhammad said, 'O woman! Do not mix hunger with lies.' "
7 - Whoever doeth good to girls, it will be a curtain to him from hell-fire.
8 - Whoever befriendeth two girls till they come of age, will be in the next world along with me, like my two fingers joining each other.
9 - Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him.
10 - Whoever hath a daughter, and doth not bury her alive or scold her, or prefer his male children to her, may God bring him into Paradise.
11 - Shall I not point out to you the best of virtues? It is your doing good to your daughter when she is returned to you having been divorced by her husband.
12 - God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.
13 - Do not prevent your women from coming to the mosque.
14 - The believers who show the most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition and the best of you are those who are best to their wives

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Some people claim that Islam is unjust towards women because it entitles them to inherit half of what men get. In fact, those people only know one side of the truth.

First, the principle of women inheriting half the money is only applicable in 45 percent of the cases. In the other 55 percent, women inherit the same amount or sometimes even more. For example, a mother and a father each inherit the sixth of their son's property when they are not the only inheritors.

In addition, the laws of inheritance in Islam are proportional to the duties of spending. Indeed, a man in Islam has the responsibility of supporting his family, his brother's children (when his brother dies), his parents (when they retire and do not have an income), his children from his previous marriage (if he has them) and his household, including his wife and children. A woman, on the other hand, does not bear this responsibility. She has the freedom to use the money she collects from her dowry or work as she pleases.

You might object here, saying that women today are working and helping their husbands pay the expenses, which entitles them to share equality with men. In fact, you should know that women's economic assistance to their husbands, which has become the norm today, is only an answer to the females’ wishes. Islam does not oblige women to spend on their households. It is a free choice many women have themselves taken today to feel more liberated, so it does not entitle them to a bigger portion of the inheritance.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.