Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do Somali guys like American Girls?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
halimadreamer

Do Somali guys like American Girls?

Postby halimadreamer » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:57 pm

I am curious to know if Somali guys like American girls???? I am half black american and half moroccan and obviously muslim.... I find myself liking this Somali guy for more than 1year and 6months. I am not into arranged marriages (but my mom would prefer me to have a moroccan husband whose family is proper)....I don't care about that....I have been out to lunch with this guy many times, however we have NEVER been alone together and I don't want to be alone but I just want to know if his family would accept my arab / black family since we are not clan related nor do I speak the language, however everyone always thinks I am Somali....I know I'm going to get a lot of crazy even mean answers but if you dont mind please remember the question??? Can a Somali man marry a Black American/Arab woman without his family freekin out?

veteran_4life

Re: Do Somali guys like American Girls?

Postby veteran_4life » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:21 am

Hey sista hope you doing aight anyways your muslim right and hes muslim
thas all to it and about freaking out dunn wurry about that likely they wont because your muslim and afcorse we like american girls i dont kno about everyone but i sure do anyways hope the best with you take care

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:47 pm

don't marry Morrocans
they will use u for Green-card
u bring a Morrocan from Morroco --and when he gets Greencard becuz you are citizen --he will leave!

halimadreamer

Postby halimadreamer » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:08 pm

uuuuuh what?! I am half moroccan what r u talking about. my mom is from rabat and my dad is a black american.....I'm not interested in marrying a moroccan, I am madly in love with a man who is from north somalia?

ORGEONES
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ORGEONES » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:19 am

I just use American Girls for sex, lady my advice is stick to ur kind. We somalias are blessed with beautiful sistas.

halimadreamer

Postby halimadreamer » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:39 pm

yes somali women are beautiful,....but i got one of their handsome hardworking north somali men and i'm KEEPING him Cool Cool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.