Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muslims country VZ Kufr Country..?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Muslims country VZ Kufr Country..?

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:39 pm

Salaam Guys!!
I remember on several occassions talking about this and debating about the importance of Hijrah... I have finally come across the references to this I was saying I once read;; .. Smile

Refusing to Migrate for the Sake of Allah

Muslims are not permitted to remain in Daar al-Kufr if there are Muslim countries to which they could migrate (NB: or if it becomes waajib on them to make hijrah) especially when staying in Daar al-Kufr exposes them to trials and temptations. Allah (swt) will not accept any excuse from those who refused to migrate:

"When the angels take the souls of those who die in sin against their souls, they say: "In what [plight] were you?" They reply, "Weak and oppressed were we in the earth". They [the angels] say: "Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to move yourselves away from evil?" Such men will find their abode in Hell - what an evil refuge [or destination]! Except those who are really weak and oppressed - men, women and children, who have no means in their power, nor [a guide post] to direct their way". (4:97-98)

Allah (swt) will not excuse any of them (NB: upon whom hijrah was OBLIGATORY) except those weak and oppressed person who had no means of migrating and could find no way of moving to Islaamic lands.

STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Muslims country VZ Kufr Country..?

Postby STOP! » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:24 pm

I RATHER LIVE IN A DARUL-KUFUR BECAUSE CERTAIN MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE WORSE THAN DARUL-KUFUR Shocked

ANYWAYS WE ARE FORCED TO LIVE IN DARUL-KUFUR BCOZ SOME OF THE MUSLIMS ARE OPPRESSING THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS..... Sad

SISTA PLZ TELL ME IF YOU KNOW ANY DARUL-ISLAM THAT HAS JUSTICE AND EQUAL RIGHTS+IMMIGRATION RIGHTS Sad ......BTW THE SO CALLED MUSLIMS COUNTRIES DON'T EVEN IMPLEMENT THE SHARIA LAW THE RIGHT WAY Shocked

military-mind
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Muslims country VZ Kufr Country..?

Postby military-mind » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:40 pm

Hmmmmm...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.