Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I HATE MY MOM

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
JustAnOrdinaryGirl

I HATE MY MOM

Postby JustAnOrdinaryGirl » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:25 am

now that i got everybody attention

maybe its just me or not;but does it annoy the hell out of you when your old friends come around and start hanging with you again,but before that you really couldn't stand them and they couldn't stand you either.and then suddenly it's like you're like their best friend again.esspecially when you know their the type of people who turn around and stab you in the back over little stupid things.

IZNOGOOD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I HATE MY MOM

Postby IZNOGOOD » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:27 am

I hate Ur Mother 2

Suzie

Postby Suzie » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 am

jus tell them 2 fock off

A_I
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby A_I » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:31 am

just start scratching ur Va jay jay and say " ala hoogay dis shyt is itchy "
they will runaway like mad

JustAnOrdinaryGirl

Postby JustAnOrdinaryGirl » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:34 am

the only reason i'm around them is because of my other friends.i dont really care for them to be honest like,but its like i put up a pretend face)i'm sure they also do it) around them and my other friends because i really dont want to cause a problem.

ai,they'll start rumors saying i got herpes if i dare say that around them. Laughing

miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Postby miss_sweets » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:41 am

JustAnOrdinaryGirl, I know were your coming from I've been in that situation, But I did something drastic, I told my friends either tell them to get lost or I get lost... Laughing but they were too weak to tell the girl to get lost so I bounced Very Happy

Best thing I ever did I hate being fake and fake people, they annoy the shid outta me either keep it real or go do one, simple as Very Happy

military-mind
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby military-mind » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:42 am

if u dont like them dont be around them Confused

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:43 am

i kno how u mean .. sutin happens and then they stil hovering around like its all jigga .. coz ure bredwins are theyre bredwins ..
only out of others respect i dont say nutin ..
but true say i cant help but thinking im showing my kindness for weakness .. if u get wat im saying .. Confused ..
like they get away with too much ..

JustAnOrdinaryGirl

Postby JustAnOrdinaryGirl » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:06 am

missy,just the last two months i realized that i really don't like or respect any of those people i call "friends" who by the way i knew since grade school.i've been putting up with their mess foever. its so depressing.its time to move on and find better friends wallahi.

qumanyoo,i’m sick of their childish ways, backstabbing, sabotaging comments they make about themselves around me.its like when one is not around,they all gang up on her and talk shit.imagine all the negativity shit they say about me while i'm not around them.

miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Postby miss_sweets » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:12 pm

"Friend/s" <---that word should be earned, if they ain't worth your time, they ain't worth having your friendship, allow them and get yourself some decent friends.. up

Mizzy_Flame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mizzy_Flame » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:21 pm

[quote="A_I"]just start scratching ur Va jay jay and say " ala hoogay dis shyt is itchy "
they will runaway like mad[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

What da fxks.... Confused

Waax baa ku dhiiman sxb Laughing

Arrow

There is no such things as friends

I only have acquaintances up

KeligiiJabhad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KeligiiJabhad » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:36 am

any one who happens to hate their erstwhile folks for any reason might end up or suffer the excrescence created inadvertently by the act of their hateration. a well known fact dictates or so.

Sanqoole

Postby Sanqoole » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:10 am

[quote="JustAnOrdinaryGirl"]now that i got everybody attention

maybe its just me or not;but does it annoy the hell out of you when your old friends come around and start hanging with you again,but before that you really couldn't stand them and they couldn't stand you either.and then suddenly it's like you're like their best friend again.esspecially when you know their the type of people who turn around and stab you in the back over little stupid things.[/quote]

I have had cousins who are kuwaas ka dharan... friends u can tell them fuck off...thats no biggy.... trying telling a cousin whose..... sick in the head... oo waliba ka yar.... who thinks.... ************************************* I've said enough.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.