Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Girls and guys would you

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
somaliscarface
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Girls and guys would you

Postby somaliscarface » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:40 am

Go for a an ajnabi left over me personally I dont go for one to marry as I believe it shows the level of safe hate and lack of confidence I wouldnt go for a somali left over ethier as I have not married before.

I mean what can you find in an ajnabi that you cant find in your own kind, at least you have more in common.

I mean you can go with out bad mouthing your own kind but many you see doing this making excuses instead of just saying its them.

But the funny thing is they always come back to their own kind majority as it didnt workout.

I think many of us have low self esteem issues and dont have the confidence like nationalities indians pakis arabs turks nigerians in their own kind.

Thinking a mixed race kid is better looking more qurux badan for some strange reason.

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Girls and guys would you

Postby Qumanyoo » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:00 am

u will always end up with ure equal - regardless of what race they are
if sum1 wants to go through with it , let them
if it happens - IT HAPPENS - ilahay hadu uu qoray

Fck_NY_imfrom_london
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fck_NY_imfrom_london » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:03 am

Nah ... no way in hell !!! this aint Unicef

The mother of my kids will be equal to my mother inshallah!

not sum run down banger

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:06 am

:lol:

Fck_NY_imfrom_london
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fck_NY_imfrom_london » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:09 am

I met a somali chick who had 2 black ex's ... Nigerian & west indian... she told me after 4 months ! I laughed n texed her ....laters b x

somaliscarface
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby somaliscarface » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 am

Fck_NY_imfrom_london :lol: :lol: that is the way saxib :up:

military-mind
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby military-mind » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:25 am

i dont understand da sheeko :?: u mean u wont marry a divorced woman iyo a gal who went out wid a bidaah? but would u marry a girl who been with farax? if not, then u want a virgin.. if u wouldnt mind if she been with a farax.. plz tell me whats da difference :?: :?:

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:28 am

[quote="military-mind"]i dont understand da sheeko :?: u mean u wont marry a divorced woman iyo a gal who went out wid a bidaah? but would u marry a girl who been with farax? if not, then u want a virgin.. if u wouldnt mind if she been with a farax.. plz tell me whats da difference :?: :?:[/quote]

very good point/question :up:

Fck_NY_imfrom_london
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fck_NY_imfrom_london » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:29 am

somaliscarface wrote:Fck_NY_imfrom_london :lol: :lol: that is the way saxib :up:

They think by su-cking some Afufu/JamJars di-ck they're gonna get supahuman powers...like improving their lingo and dance steps
loool

Reer miyee b-ich you can't go on MTV base wid yo shiny buckhead

Fck_NY_imfrom_london
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fck_NY_imfrom_london » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:30 am

military-mind wrote:i dont understand da sheeko :?: u mean u wont marry a divorced woman iyo a gal who went out wid a bidaah? but would u marry a girl who been with farax? if not, then u want a virgin.. if u wouldnt mind if she been with a farax.. plz tell me whats da difference :?: :?:

waryeee

waar fugdem all if theyve been wiv any 1 period

somaliscarface
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby somaliscarface » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:32 am

military-mind and qumanyo i think you dont get me i said any left over my wife is only for me simple no farah or ajnabi ma fahamtey.

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:33 am

[quote="Fck_NY_imfrom_london"][quote="military-mind"]i dont understand da sheeko :?: u mean u wont marry a divorced woman iyo a gal who went out wid a bidaah? but would u marry a girl who been with farax? if not, then u want a virgin.. if u wouldnt mind if she been with a farax.. plz tell me whats da difference :?: :?:[/quote]

waryeee

waar fugdem all if theyve been wiv any 1 period[/quote]

walahi that reminds me of one guy who divorced his gal coz she wernt a virgin - thats soo evil ..

scarface tkz for the clear up

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:34 am

i remember some dude on this forum found out that his girl friend had sex with two madows...so he basically slammed her twice and told her to get the fuk out of his home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

let that be a lesson for dhilos

once you leave our community, dont come back because ur not welcomed anymore

and no ajanbi wants to marry a somali girl...not even madows these days, you girls not only have a bad rep in our community but in ajanabi communities from arabs to polish, they all see u as cheap booty, they just fool around with them and leave them when they get pregnant :lol: :lol: :lol: ... i know not all somali girls are like that, but these days it seems like most are...

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 am

Qumanyoo wrote:
Fck_NY_imfrom_london wrote:
military-mind wrote:i dont understand da sheeko :?: u mean u wont marry a divorced woman iyo a gal who went out wid a bidaah? but would u marry a girl who been with farax? if not, then u want a virgin.. if u wouldnt mind if she been with a farax.. plz tell me whats da difference :?: :?:

waryeee

waar fugdem all if theyve been wiv any 1 period

walahi that reminds me of one guy who divorced his gal coz she wernt a virgin - thats soo evil ..

scarface tkz for the clear up

how is that evil?

its obvious she lied to him and told him she was a virgin

if he knew she was a non virgin, he would never have married her

this is another lesson for girls who choose to be loose, your future is bleak

cuz no man wants to marry a non virgin...only drug addict somali men will marry you...never a good farah

somaliscarface
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby somaliscarface » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:43 am

Lexmark true say saxib :lol: its the only way for them to have reality check from time she lied and you trusted her that ant a relationship slam that and bang that twice then straight divorve taking mans for a joke miya this is life not comedy ruwayad mahaa meshuu if she was honest then i might allow her but get a second wife to make her feel shared. :lol: :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.