Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

whats this i'm hearing..somali girls loving black guys

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AhmedP
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: whats this i'm hearing..somali girls loving black guys

Postby AhmedP » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:12 pm

Lexmark wrote:this is why sleeping around and dating seems normal for them

i mean having sex 4 times in one night with 4 diff men is like putting on deodorant for them, its not a big deal

4 is nuffin

ive heard stories of 20 and above all in one night and when u ask them why did they do it the answer is

"i was horny innit" :lol:

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:14 pm

AhmedP wrote:
Lexmark wrote:this is why sleeping around and dating seems normal for them

i mean having sex 4 times in one night with 4 diff men is like putting on deodorant for them, its not a big deal

4 is nuffin

ive heard stories of 20 and above all in one night and when u ask them why did they do it the answer is

"i was horny innit" :lol:

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, they cant control their urges

uff, this is why no one wants to marry a love, cuz the creatures go crazy

ladiie~Dime

Postby ladiie~Dime » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:33 pm

can i ask why do you guys care abt wat girl did wat and where and who as long as itz not your sis or somfin
you lot are soo jealous of girls wid ajanibis it doesn't occur to you dat they may be married da guy may be muslim i mean wat does it matter if tgheir muslim wa cadi

you guys are getting so worked up i mean why not protest or some fing go to ten downing street and take a law suit against somali girls wid madows loool
cuz dis topic go on and on

and seriously you guys sound like girls i mean stop bitching itz sooo not cooooool

Ghetto_Rose
Location: Every body wants to go to haven, but nobody wants to die

Postby Ghetto_Rose » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:46 pm

Mentally-ill-MAN wrote:WTF U B!TCHZ NEED 2STOP B!TCHIN..........ALLOW BASHIN UR BISHOP..........COME OFF SNET......... GET UR SELF A XALIMO

BEST ADVICE :up:

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:35 pm

ladiie~Dime wrote:can i ask why do you guys care abt wat girl did wat and where and who as long as itz not your sis or somfin
you lot are soo jealous of girls wid ajanibis it doesn't occur to you dat they may be married da guy may be muslim i mean wat does it matter if tgheir muslim wa cadi

you guys are getting so worked up i mean why not protest or some fing go to ten downing street and take a law suit against somali girls wid madows loool

and seriously you guys sound like girls i mean stop ***** itz sooo not cooooool

looool, no one cares about xalimos :lol: :lol: :lol:

its just funny to see so many of them acting like men

it_girl18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby it_girl18 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:03 pm

BUT U AR'SEHOLES CANT BLAME THESE GIRLS... I MEAN SOMALI MEN ARNT MEN ANYMORE (I FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THEY EVER WERE) BUT I MEAN IF U GUYS AINT GONNA ACT LIKE MEN... THEY MITE ASWELL....

AND THIS GOING OUT WITH MADOWS... ALHAMDULILAH... FINALLY PPL R SEEING UR SORRY AR'SES FOR WHAT IT IS... WORTHLESS... CHEAP... THEY FOUND SOMETHING BETTER... GOOD ON EM... INSHALLAH SOMALIS + MUSLIM AJANABIS WILL B THE NEW THING... AMEEN.

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 pm

it_girl18 wrote:BUT U AR'SEHOLES CANT BLAME THESE GIRLS... I MEAN SOMALI MEN ARNT MEN ANYMORE (I FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THEY EVER WERE) BUT I MEAN IF U GUYS AINT GONNA ACT LIKE MEN... THEY MITE ASWELL....

AND THIS GOING OUT WITH MADOWS... ALHAMDULILAH... FINALLY PPL R SEEING UR SORRY AR'SES FOR WHAT IT IS... WORTHLESS... CHEAP... THEY FOUND SOMETHING BETTER... GOOD ON EM... INSHALLAH SOMALIS + MUSLIM AJANABIS WILL B THE NEW THING... AMEEN.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good, keep venting, all that bitterness will give you breast cancer

it_girl18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby it_girl18 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 pm

ooh thanks for the advice... just checking for lumps as we speak....

but seriously there is some truth in somali men... not being men... its that darn macawis... wearing a skirt will get u thinking like a girl

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:44 pm

it_girl18 wrote:ooh thanks for the advice... just checking for lumps as we speak....

but seriously there is some truth in somali men... not being men... its that darn macawis... wearing a skirt will get u thinking like a girl

So, now your bashing our traditional clothes

Listen, just because your bitter and suffer from an inferiority complex, doesn't give you the right to bash our culture, this will only make you more pathetic

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:05 pm

i blame it on the uk wanksters. :down:

(not a problem here (USofA) :up:

Faraaxwivmurqo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Faraaxwivmurqo » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:20 pm

ladiie~Dime wrote:can i ask why do you guys care abt wat girl did wat and where and who as long as itz not your sis or somfin

and seriously you guys sound like girls i mean stop ***** itz sooo not cooooool

I thought we were just trading stories besides non of us made this topic we just commented. Besides Walahi I'm not jealous of no black guy and why should I be I can get with a shit load of gals and then some.

Faraaxwivmurqo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Faraaxwivmurqo » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:21 pm

it_girl18 wrote:BUT U AR'SEHOLES CANT BLAME THESE GIRLS... I MEAN SOMALI MEN ARNT MEN ANYMORE (I FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THEY EVER WERE) BUT I MEAN IF U GUYS AINT GONNA ACT LIKE MEN... THEY MITE ASWELL....

Your something else walle. :|

it_girl18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby it_girl18 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:11 am

faraax.... my behaviour is soo shocking... boo motherfcuking hoo.... funny u dont find lexmark or hiis bumchums behaviour that shocking....

dont assume my loyalties lay with any of u ppl... i say what i like... fcuk its impact n consequences...

Faraaxwivmurqo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Faraaxwivmurqo » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:31 am

it_girl18 wrote:faraax.... my behaviour is soo shocking... boo motherfcuking hoo.... funny u dont find lexmark or hiis bumchums behaviour that shocking....

dont assume my loyalties lay with any of u ppl... i say what i like... fcuk its impact n consequences...

ok then good on u. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.