Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Average Cost of a Wedding?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Average Cost of a Wedding?

Postby Cisse Westlake » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:04 am

Why do xalimos make farahs pay for crazy expensive weddings but when they marry non somalis they go to mcdonalds and get a happy meal :|
:lol: :lol: :lol: they aint so demanding when it is ajanabis

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 pm

firewall dats what you expect for ur weddin init you cheap son of a b1tch

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:28 pm

even the 'cheap' weddings are atleast a couple of grand, :|

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:48 pm

savaloy, let me give u some advice blood, dont let these crazy xaliimoos drive you nuts.

1st of all you dont need to damm wedding,
2. go to the mosque, and make an appointement with the sheikh = £250
3 take ur girl to the mosque you 2 or 3 of ur boys and 1 or 2 her uncles or brothers as witness
4. after hire a lil somali resturant for the evening tell them to make some bariis and shidh, = £200

......................... GUESS WHAT -- -- U'RE MARRIED --SHE IS UR WIFE...TAKE HER HOME AND...CALOOSHA U BUUXI-----

Then after... u saved so much money for not having a big expensive wedding... buy urself a sick car....BMW-2009 PLATE..... PUT A DEPOSIT ON A BIG HOUSE FOR UR MORGAGE.....GO ON A LIL VACATION.......OR EVEN START UR OWN LIL BUSINESS... THESE XALIIMOOS DONT KNOW WHATS IMPORTANT.....

the amount of time i seen people who had BIG BIGG WEDDING, and next morning mans standing at the bus stop cus he's broke as a joke looool.. damm bruv imagine that .... ur bank balance is £0.00 now man cant even fill up his oyster card :lol: ....and after couple of months of financial stress they leave each other, now the bre's asking himself maxaa dhacay - xageebay wax si ka noqdeen :lol:

i know 100% that Most niggaz dont want these big weddings, but they are forced to by the xaliimoo... also u need to learn to Controll ur xaliimo .. tell her to keep her much shut....

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:31 am

Maddy, Qumayoo and Lady_ice

Roughly how much will your weddings cost????

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:50 pm

honestly...i just wanna go to LA...i dont really need da whole expensive wedding..its just wat many chicks dream about

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:52 pm

honestly...i just wanna go to LA...i dont really need da whole expensive wedding..its just wat many chicks dream about
what if he is on jobseekers allowance? but you love him

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 pm

we can compromise..im not dat heartless

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:04 pm

[quote="Executive"]Maddy, Qumayoo and Lady_ice

Roughly how much will your weddings cost????[/quote]

im not a extravagant person - alxamdulilaa -
i'l work with what allah brings me to deal with insha allah-

Somali_soulja24

Postby Somali_soulja24 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:34 am

Yall are funny Xalimoz, kulaha 16000, 16000 shillings mayb ill consider that :lol:

4real tho, im nt even gonna have a wedding, the best thing 2 do is have a lil meher mayb 1-2g, den take her 2 Somaliland 4 a couple of months

i aint gonna give in 2 no gal who wants da whole shabaang, manz gonna turf her out markaas, you test her b4 u get in 2 deep wid her, if she says i want dis and dat and dis, manz gonna boi her and tell her 2 bounce Caadi

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 pm

A xalimo that is well known in the hood is not worth even a gran those types of xalimos who have been used only a nikah is needed..but the wedding of a sophisticated, beautiful, educated mashallah sister will cost at least $50,000 8-) 8-) , C'mon she is worth it 8-)..so work harder boys and start saving :P

miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Postby miss_sweets » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:05 am

Too Much thats for sure...!!!

Basically your spending £££ for some randomers to come eat your food, dance to your £££ music and to SHARE that SPECIAL day with you...NOT TO MENTION THE DEMBI AND ANGER OF ALLAH SWT, that'll shower your "wedding"...anyway....back to the POINT...waa big big big LAACAG...for 3 hours of dancey dancey...!!!

(I'm still fly)

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:55 am

A xalimo that is well known in the hood is not worth even a gran those types of xalimos who have been used only a nikah is needed..but the wedding of a sophisticated, beautiful, educated mashallah sister will cost at least $50,000 8-) 8-) , C'mon she is worth it 8-)..so work harder boys and start saving :P
for a cadgheer woman. 50 camels will do :up:

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:53 am

for a cadgheer woman. 50 camels will do :up:[/quote]

thats 2 much for a cagdheer woman, just qado would do ...

it_girl18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby it_girl18 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:39 pm

or you can do something different... small wedding... take the money... and travel.... (will be the best days of ur life... no rugrats running around... no cares... no worries... and all the halal *love-making* you can have... in rome, brazil, barcelona, tailand, sri lanka, egypt, kenya, gambia, australia etc)...

seriously... if ur gonna spend big money... mite aswell make it an experience that lasts longer then 24hours... (also... consider a loan)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.