Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

salafi fitna on the somali sisters

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: salafi fitna on the somali sisters

Postby Leila25 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:03 pm

The salafi community in UK are well known to get married and divorced like there is no tomorrow. A dowry will consist of a copy of a quran or a book of sheikh they take from. Every capable person should be married according to them and lack of material wealth should not be a barrier. This applies both to somalis and ajanabis.

kaysi221

Postby kaysi221 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:12 pm

asalam alaikum....please let me know if this happened to anyone you know, because I am gathering information about these cases and expose these so-called salafi guys who treat our somalian sisters like this. I am serious me and couple of brothers are taking this issue further, by taking an action with our mouths and our fist against these people. please if you know any somali sister that went this this tragic thing let me via email by the actual person so i can speak to her. My email address >>kaysi221@hotmail.com

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: ?-???-?ILLest_Somali_Shawty?-???-? BuRCo0oo STanD uPp!!

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:09 am

anyway...other night in the masjid when shiek falaax ismacil (the salafis would know who he is) came down to birmingham and gave a talk in the salafi masjid the abu khadija masjid (for the dumb ones who know nothing what they talking about i.e alklem08) he sat down in front of a large crowd, the shiek is mashallah, is one of the students of ibn baz and other ulmaah of the past and he is in a late stage of his age at this present time, the sheik knows of what goes on in the UK in terms of the da3wa al salafiya, of all its faults and short comings and he does what he can to advise the youth the way of the salaf but they choose the big brother style of salafiya where they evict or vote somone out of the salafiya every other day, so today you with us tomoro youv been voted out and your of the manhaaj and you are warned againts and pdfs and youtube warnings and refutations are made againts you..

anyway..back to the topic in hand..the shiek began with talking to the SOMALI'S, HE STARTED MENTIONING WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IN THIS THREAD WHICH IS THE SOMALI SISTERS WHO HAVE CHEAPEND THEMSELFS, THE SHIEK SAID THAT GETING MARRIED ON THE CHEAP WILL ONLY CHEAPIN YOUR EXIST, HE SAID GETING MARRIED FOR THE PRICE OF A PEPSI (EVERYONE LAUGHED EXCPT THE SISTERS WHO GOT MARRIED WITH THE PRICE TAG OF A PEPSI,MAYBE THEY SHOULD OF AT LEAST GONE UP TO A QUID) THE SHIEK..continued and began talking out of wisdom, because thats what shuyuuk do...he began mentioning how women are the corner stone of the ummah...and how they are the first madrasah and everything else that is to come from the ummah comes from women..he didnt want to go on the attack but wanted to build up the self esteem and confidence of the somali sisters who have formed 99p marriage store...then someone said walahi if that was a somali brother asking the sister she would of said £5000 for the meher just because he;s ajnaabi and she wants to proof her salafiyaah she goes for the 99p meher....

anyway..thats the situation of our sisters in Birmingham..Cardiff...Sheffield...London (which i hear the price of meher has gone up to £1.34 now days due to inflation going up aswell in London) when a big shiek who came from abroad knows of the condition of our sisters..yet we have idiots on this site denying it and accusing us of being anti salaf..no we anti the stupidty of the sisters and those who just open up their mouth without having any prior knowledge of whats going on...am sure this will continue

Ma sha Allaaah for EXPOSING the situation I am very dissapoingted with the somali sisters of Birminngham these neo nazi salafies have no respect for you and USE Islam to abuse you The clue is in USE ISLAM they arent pious or respectable ppl and im really disgusted with the somali salafi men that let this happen we have totally cheapened ourselfes..

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: ?-???-?ILLest_Somali_Shawty?-???-? BuRCo0oo STanD uPp!!

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:42 am

Asalama 3laykum.

Ofcourse Umar Lee's pathetic blog is a great source of authenticity!

Subhana'Allah the evil of this brother and the slander he carries is beyond comprehension May Allah guide him indeed.

Sallafiyya is the straight path, the saved sect, those whom Allah Subhanawa'taa3la loves.
It is Quran and Sunnah and not a hizb.

We are have all been blessed with intellect so use it and do not blind follow, I will never stop defend our brothers and sisters who have been slandered without any
proof other than hearsay, the Sunnah has always been opposed by those who follow their desires.

The Saved Sect Syndrom another Tool Used by the Neo Nazi Sallafies As a result of the partisanship rampant in Madkhali ranks, it is common for them to make sweeping assumptions that all Muslims are deviants except for the handful of members who ascribe to their CULT. This psychological complex is termed “the Saved Sect Syndrome”, as it results from a very ignorant misuse of the hadith of the 73 sects. Al-Madkhali’s followers seem to think that the keys to membership of “the Saved Sect” lie in their hands, and consequently, the only “Salafis” are those rubber-stamped by them.

I Really feel for you Brainwashed People you dont even see the harm that has befallen before your very eyes I live in Birmingham and I been to the Salafi Masjid and I have Mingled amongst Them and i Can honestly Say these are the Most retarded people You will never find a scholar among them just ghetto retarded young impressionable trash .. Wa alaaykum salam sister you and your disrespectfull saved sect phycological issue syndrom ..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.