Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bariis B!tch

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra_Sister

Bariis B!tch

Postby Basra_Sister » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:49 pm

ala...somali kids are stupid and uneducated about life and everything that come between it.You people stink ignorance bastard that eat goverment cheese.All the single mothers in here how is the husband as in Tony Blair.Since he is married to all ya'll.!! Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Ohhhhh John Gotti you make my day. Embarassed

BARIIS&BASTOO_BOY
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BARIIS&BASTOO_BOY » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:51 pm

U SINGLE MOTHER Question

EyeCandy.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: At hoyooz Crib....Ramadan Kariim To All Of You...May Allah (Swt) Answer our prayers..(amiin)

Re: Bariis B!tch

Postby EyeCandy. » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:26 am

[quote="Basra_Sister"]ala...somali kids are stupid and uneducated about life and everything that come between it.You people stink ignorance bastard that eat goverment cheese.All the single mothers in here how is the husband as in Tony Blair.Since he is married to all ya'll.!! Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Ohhhhh John Gotti you make my day. Embarassed[/quote]

You people ku teh....What are you then? I bet youre a somalian aswell..if you dont like somalian people, then get out Arrow You aint gotta go home, but you gotta get da hell outta here...Biatch

Just_passin
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Thinking of an EVIL plan..............hehehe.....FUCK U TRIGGER ITS WHAT I WRITE

Re: Bariis B!tch

Postby Just_passin » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:16 am

"All the single mothers in here how is the husband as in Tony Blair.Since he is married to all ya'll.!!"
If I was you I would take out the uneducted part becuase that part I have but in air commar's did not make sense
So you really watch what you write Very Happy

bitch-please

Postby bitch-please » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:18 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing jokaraD

SNM_gurl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SNM_gurl » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:24 am

some1 had a bad day or sumin Rolling Eyes .....you people kuutee naya daka haa isko daarin Rolling Eyes ........by just postin this topic u have shown that ur a worse low life then the people ur talkin about Exclamation

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.