Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vacancies

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MoJoJo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Vacancies

Postby MoJoJo » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:53 am

Hey people I wanted a job for September but its real hard to find one. So I was wondering if any of you people worked in a retail industry. And knew of vaccines in your shop or your locale area. I was only interested in weekend vaccines. The south Eats area would be good; coz I aint and don’t want to coming to any of ends places. So it would be a great if you people could help me. I don’t want an other year of going to college on weekdays and being broke on the weekendz, and I don’t get EMA….SO find me a job……...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink thank you Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Last edited by MoJoJo on Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:54 am

come work for me

*That Gurl*
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *That Gurl* » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:55 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

MoJoJo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MoJoJo » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:57 am

khalid ali...........loooolz nah man i mean it.....i wANT 2 work in J.D OR FOOTLOCKER OR BLUE:INC SUPERDRUG.......ANYWHERE.....AS LONG AS THERE AINT 2 MANY WOMEN......NOW WHERE WAS I....... Wink

lil_insane_mami
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: . . . . .Da Land Were U Aint Wlc... Were a Non-Lander Getz $hot DoWn.. Da Land of da SNM

Postby lil_insane_mami » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:19 pm

MoJoJo i U$ed 2 Work @ FooTlOckers... And i Wa$ the OnLy FeMale Staff There... i u$ed 2 Flirt with the Fat Old Manager... Razz .... And i U$ed To Buy Him DoNuts EverY Morning... But The Fool $acKed Me... Sad ... Rolling Eyes

Ama GeT My PayBack Thou... Btw i Didn'T $teal $h!t from That $tore... They Got Me Confu$ed with $ome Other Employee... Rolling Eyes

MoJoJo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MoJoJo » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:24 pm

looolz aint wasting MY MONEY on buying him donuts.....but i dont mind chatting2sum of the fit guyz that keep him there.........and i hope he dont sack me 4 flirting coz i flirt like hell man women kids there all on ma list....but men are number1.....i want2 work in them shops coz its not as bad as womens shop i did mark-one and that was ass bad ass hell.....women Mad .......so from then on it was all about mens retail.... Very Happy Very Happy and there fit 2......boy u should c d guyz that work in my LOCAL JD....FOOTLOCKER...AND NEXT MEANSWEAR....ala they are sum chung thingz....the next in central ala i have no word 4 there balck honeyz....woooooooow...breaktaking...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy BUT STILL NO 1 FOUND ME A JOB..... Rolling Eyes ....STILL MA AN OTHER YEAR OF WATCHING DI,CK AND DOM IN THE BANGLO AT 9....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Citizen X
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Citizen X » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:27 pm

MoJoJo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MoJoJo » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:35 pm

lool thanks am on 2 it now

Citizen X
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Citizen X » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:36 pm

[quote="MoJoJo"]lool thanks am on 2 it now[/quote]

when u find job post my donuts plz Cool

Mochahontas
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mochahontas » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:39 pm

....MOJOJO YOU AIN'T ALONE SWEETY I'M LOOKING FOR ONE TOO, INSH' ALLAH WE'LL FIND ONE...

LilTrigger
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: From The Hoods Of South West To the Streets Of North We Got It Poppin.

Postby LilTrigger » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:40 pm

Jobless ppl these days, well what can i say..tut...tut..tut

MoJoJo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MoJoJo » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:42 pm

[quote="Citizen X"][quote="MoJoJo"]lool thanks am on 2 it now[/quote]

when u find job post my donuts plz Cool[/quote]lool dounts nah i will give u a discount where i get a job at even if thats mothercare or MK-ONE (again).... Very Happy

Mochahontas: loolz am glad 2 know that.....tru say inshala.... Very Happy Very Happy what kind of retail shop do u want2work in

Citizen X
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Citizen X » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:45 pm

MoJoJo plz get job in my local iceland... Cool erm lot of discounts for moi

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:46 pm

[quote="LilTrigger"]Jobless ppl these days, well what can i say..tut...tut..tut[/quote]

DO YOU WORK FOR SOMALINET Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LilTrigger
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: From The Hoods Of South West To the Streets Of North We Got It Poppin.

Postby LilTrigger » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:48 pm

Loooooooool fcuk somalinet

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.