Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Area-man Reported an Increase of -Somali on Somali Stare-

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Area-man Reported an Increase of -Somali on Somali Stare-

Postby Kramer » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:13 pm

Area-man reported that an increasing number of Somali on Somali stare is going around the world. Area-man said that "when ever I go to Somali coffee shops I will be stared to death" this is a big problem which Somali communties didn't leave it back home, . Area-man continues saying that "I felt like I was a black man in a white club in 1880" "It felt like I was the only black guy in a white neighborhood". he said that before it was okey, becuz they only used to stare against non-somalis, but since it become between Somalis-I'm starting to freak out.

this somali on somali stare is a crime and should be stopped immediately. a local Halimo said that she can't go to the Somali malls and restuarants any more--becuz she is scared to be stared at by "unemployed skinnies".
local halimo reported "one man was staring at her while driving, he was so preoccupied in her that he hit a pedestrain" she said she was happy he was taken to jail.
this is epidemic caused some anti-stare strikes across europe and america against "somali on somali stare" and the MN government is said to make it a crime to look at another person more than 5 seconds, any one who does it- this summer will be sentenced to 5yrs in jail and or $1000 fine.

--damn -if u phuckers don't stop staring at me like I'm an alien I will blast you between your eyes. aight -learn how to glance--at once -phucken skinnies are making me loose my sleep.

playfull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby playfull » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:04 pm

Who's this area-man? Rolling Eyes

samme

Stare

Postby samme » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:41 pm

Hi every one,

I couldn't agree more!

Why do Somalis do this?

Mochatanya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mochatanya » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:34 am

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Somali on Somali stare so truuuuuuuu Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.