Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali girl on Norway Top model lol

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
cute_shawty
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby cute_shawty » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:03 pm

WHITE GIRL FREIND KULAHAA......BEN BATAHANAAA...ALLAH MAXA LA KIBREYY

EASTSIDE-05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: L.E.Y.T.O.N H.I.G.H .R.O.A.D E10 UNDERGROUND MARFISH WiD Tarik And Rush

Postby EASTSIDE-05 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:04 pm

Every mali gal has got dat pic and claim its dem...Still She lookes UGLY...

thuggy_angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thuggy_angel » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:04 pm

LoOoOL@ CUTE_SHAWTY........let the farax dream sis.....horta how can they communicate i mean the nigga obviously got probmz wit english Confused Laughing Laughing

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:07 pm

in my neigberhood there are no somali girls

and i am not going to take the train for gash

soo i have to do it with cindy

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS

Postby S_lander-boy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:17 pm

I would like to see a somali girl being famous for something besides modeling and bashing the prophet and the religion somali mans are much conservative Islams than somali womens.( Somali males never do anything to harm his culture,religion and people to appeal to white people rather than makin just enemies no matter how bad even if he is drinkin or much westernized they like to make things on their own), he would never teach anyones son to be raper but to tell to go mosque.

there are too many well respected and femous for for teaching worlds highly rated universities in canada and USA, Mainly Minnesota Uni....Princton wharton...yale Uni....,Columbia Univer...
Harvard University,Stanford University and London school of management. there also well known U.S Senate Nominee from Minnesotta in 2002 election, there highly rated Head Chief Police deputy from Millwaukee.
there are successfull somalin business and Goverment members in San Diego and Denver, Colorado.
there Bankers workers In boston,Palo Alto,New Jersey.

why there is no well known somali women teaching top university?

i would feeled cursed if my sister or daughter being like this girls So called IMAM OR WHATEVER models.

Can you tell me how many Indians or asians are femous Entertainers in America or Europe? that are even arrived before us, Indians Kept their culture and they are top University deans,MBA Students No.1 at top USA universities but arnt femous at the eye of americans, cause they kept their own way of life.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:27 pm

my uncle of myne iebrhanien meygaaag samatar he teaches in an university in japan

when he was done with the faqash in somaliland he left the country and went to japan to teach there

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.