Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do U wanna kno who u'r great great great grand parents were?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LaQuanda

Do U wanna kno who u'r great great great grand parents were?

Postby LaQuanda » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:01 pm

Does anybody in here really wanna know, where somali's originated from!
If u'r clever enough to read this page, ask u'r self this question...
Does tribalism really matter?

Then sit down and think about that the world is much older than we are, and there is not enough time for hating another brother or sister when we infact are from the same past!

http://www.civicwebs.com/cwvlib/africa/ ... ndix_4.htm

SNM_Warrior
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Do U wanna kno who u'r great great great grand parents w

Postby SNM_Warrior » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:05 pm

arab to isaaq to yeminis....

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:07 pm

Actually I already know who my great great great grandfathers were... Dirie and Jama Very Happy How could some website know who every SOMOLIES great great great grandfathers were? Does it take your fingerprint or something and assess your genetic make-up and then tell you who you are related to?!?!??! Confused

LaQuanda

Postby LaQuanda » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:13 pm

u'r missing the point...........

but no they dont do that, basically they check history and reads what people in past wrote, and they determine from that our descendants and family origins.
And it does help also that all somalis know their 'ab-tiris'!
If you dont then you not been raised like a proper somali!!!

Blue_Print
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Blue_Print » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:41 pm

well all i care about is my parents and wat came after dat
long the history lesson

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.