Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALINET'S AWARDS OF THE YEAR

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
West_Gyal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby West_Gyal » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:27 pm

WELL LEMME CHECK IN THE MIRROR..AND ILL GET BAK 2 U

CHICKEN ABUSER
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CHICKEN ABUSER » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:21 am

[quote="Junior Cappa Donna"][quote="CHICKEN ABUSER"]:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

GET OUT U QALDAAN FREAK! AND TAKE THAT MIXED FAQASH BASTARD WIT U! Arrow[/quote]

U Dumb Fock.. Stop Saying Faqash.. Im Gon Tell Ma Momma On U..!![/quote]

TELL ON DESE... Laughing

Junior Cappa Donna
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Junior Cappa Donna » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:24 am

It's Sunday Go Take Ur Kid Out N!gga.. What U Doin Up So Early..!!

I Got Ma Reasons.. But What's Urs..!! Laughing Changing Diapers?

CHICKEN ABUSER
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CHICKEN ABUSER » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:27 am

[quote="Junior Cappa Donna"]It's Sunday Go Take Ur Kid Out N!gga.. What U Doin Up So Early..!!

I Got Ma Reasons.. But What's Urs..!! Laughing Changing Diapers?[/quote]

NAAH MA BRO CALLED ME AT 5 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND ASKED ME TO BAIL HIS DUMB ASS OUT. I HAD TO DRIVE FOR 45 MINUTES TO WHERE HE WAS BEING HELD. WHEN I CAME BACK, I WASN'T SLEEPY NOMORE! Laughing

NIGGA FOR DA LAST TIME, LEAVE CHICKEN JR OUT OF THIS. HE DID NOTHIN TO DESERVE DIS!

Junior Cappa Donna
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Junior Cappa Donna » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:34 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing @NIGGA FOR DA LAST TIME, LEAVE CHICKEN JR OUT OF THIS. HE DID NOTHIN TO DESERVE DIS!

Looooooooooooooool... @ Bail Him Out.. !! Fock He Never Changes Does He Laughing

CHICKEN ABUSER
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CHICKEN ABUSER » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:38 am

I KNOW SXB, DIS NIGGA ALWAYS CALLS ME WHENEVER HE IN TROUBLE. DAZ MA NIGGA THOU. DONT U REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I BAILED HIS ASS OUT? Laughing

Junior Cappa Donna
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Junior Cappa Donna » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:40 am

That Time When U Got Pulled Over Cause U Wasnt Wearing Ur Seatbelts And I Threw Up In Ur Car Cause I Was Sick And On Top Of That He Called U Up..!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lady_ice_4u2nv
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lady_ice_4u2nv » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:12 am

Arrow

Junior Cappa Donna
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Junior Cappa Donna » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:15 am

somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia somalia

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.