Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHO ARE THESE HOT LESTA GALZ

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid 5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

WHO ARE THESE HOT LESTA GALZ

Postby Khalid 5 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:21 pm

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:26 pm

where the hell is lesta located at.....?

anywho, I would run a train on all of them!............. Cool

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:51 pm

^^ You are marexaan and you don't know where lester is? Surprised Its the gedo and Cabudwaaq of UK. Laughing

Allot of reer holland live there too.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sxb, I knew there was such city but never been there, I have seen pictures of these mareexaan girls about there that were drop dead gorgouis, i am going there someday to stretch my family ties! Laughing

have you ever been there man...?

wife
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wife » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:32 am

Laughing Laughing peadoo war all of them are ciyaaal minorz i will send you a aroos tape hablo iib ah Smile oo aad ka heli doontid

Khalid 5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid 5 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:42 pm

I CANT TELL THESE GURLS ARE MEREXAAN BUT THERE FROM LESTE SO THEY MIGHT BE MEREXAAN

YES ALOT OF HOOLAND PPL MOVE THERE BUT I WOUDENT LIVE THERE NO PLACE LIKE LONDON FOR ME

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.