Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHERE WUD U LIKE 2 LIVE N WHY?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BaByGaL_8701
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: WHERE WUD U LIKE 2 LIVE N WHY?

Postby BaByGaL_8701 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:50 am

[quote="Newboy"]"u teach him to be soldier.. kadaa...I cud imagine what u teach him that lil kid.. miskin his dad is serial killer"

i teach him many things that you couldnt imagine but soldiering is one of them, he is the only man that i want to be better than me. na mean. so how is your babysittin skills??[/quote]

Well, where shall I start. Once I babysit ma aunties kids biikoos theyre going to weddin.. so i stuck with 2 kids that speak completely two different lingo.. one is hollan and the other is german..u dont knw what they want... nappy change, sleep or eat..this is aint ma first tyme i dont but is ma first babysit two foregin kids..lol i mean theyre somali but they speaks some next lingo..from that day i quit babysit.. too much hussle. me and the babies aint bestfriends and we dont get along.but theyre adorable Laughing

KIYAN IS BACK!
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: http://arsenal-city.myminicity.com/ PLEASE CLICK THAT LINK

Postby KIYAN IS BACK! » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:52 am

newboy how many sons have you got and how many wives and how is your mansion and how many tv\'s and money have you got.

BaByGaL_8701
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaByGaL_8701 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:57 am

[quote="KIYAN IS BACK!"]newboy how many sons have you got and how many wives and how is your mansion and how many tv\'s and money have you got.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing kiyan.

he got 4 wives.... one in back home, one in europe, one in state and one in britain....loool@mansion.....he lives in house association in southall...claim all the benefit they cud find plus on the top student loan...lol@TV... unfortunately he dont hav one...hmm i forgot to mention how many kids he had.. 6kids Laughing Laughing right Newboy runta iska sheeg!

Newboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Newboy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:57 am

KIYAN IS BACK! take a wild guess, baby gal prepare for your first babysittin session, im givin you the chance to earn money and look after my kid while relaxing in my yard or hangin our iwht the boys. keep him happy and safe, sing for him likes that .

BaByGaL_8701
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaByGaL_8701 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:01 am

[quote="Newboy"]KIYAN IS BACK! take a wild guess, baby gal prepare for your first babysittin session, im givin you the chance to earn money and look after my kid while relaxing in my yard or hangin our iwht the boys. keep him happy and safe, sing for him likes that .[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing ...Newboy,,,joka... war i dont wanna babysit u lil devil mini u.. u mad... Laughing

Newboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Newboy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:04 am

i will tak that as a yeah........ .......sign the dotted lines.

BaByGaL_8701
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaByGaL_8701 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:06 am

[quote="Newboy"]i will tak that as a yeah........ .......sign the dotted lines.[/quote]

u not serious.. so iisheeg how ur lil mini u look like... Cool

Newboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Newboy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:08 am

he doesnt look like me , more like his mum cus she on top that night.

KIYAN IS BACK!
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: http://arsenal-city.myminicity.com/ PLEASE CLICK THAT LINK

Postby KIYAN IS BACK! » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:09 am

in reality

he has no wives, takes benefits and definetely no children.

And he lives in a little flat + small 15 inch tv

thats newboys real life

Newboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Newboy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:13 am

[quote="KIYAN IS BACK!"]in reality

he has no wives, takes benefits and definetely no children.

And he lives in a little flat + small 15 inch tv

thats newboys real life[/quote]

that is your defination bruv..

black_booty
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby black_booty » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:52 am

SOMALILAND... BURCO....!!

going there dis summa but i dont wanna cum bak..

ImaGangstaGangstaGal
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImaGangstaGangstaGal » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 am

^^^^u stayin der 4 gud Laughing nayaa ur lucky gal...wish I cud go bac to ma hometown mugadisho...dey seem lyke dey cant stop fightin...but insha'Allah one day dey will...n I will certainly b one of those ppl that gon rebuilt da town again insha'Allah...but till that tyme iz all bout LOS ANGELES...da finest brehs der...maliz...blacks...whites...latinos r up der Laughing ...hate da latinos 1s 4rm London...dey talk funny n ugly cuz sum of dem got sum accent goin on alie...so i wanna live it large der mayb in two yrs tyme...oh yh Laughing

UGLY-BATTY

Postby UGLY-BATTY » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:44 am

^^^JOOOOOKA DNT KNOW ABOUT U...BUT.. I WOULD NEVER SEE MYSELF CHECKING OUT A WHITE DUDE, LATINOS WHAT EVEEER THEY ARE ....BUT ANYWAYS I KNOW WHAT U MEAN THERE ARE ALOT OFF FIIIINE BREHS THERE.....MY STEP SISTER WENT THERE LAST SUMMER AND SHE'S LOOKING TO GO BK.....LUCKY(BEEP)...I GANNA GO...BUT I HAVE TO MAKE A LIL VISIT TO MY HOMELAND....THA LAST TIME I WENT WAS 9YRS AGO CAN U BELIEVE IT

ImaGangstaGangstaGal
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImaGangstaGangstaGal » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:30 am

^^^actually I can believe dat...cuz I havent been to ma homecountry for 9/10 yrs...I know das long styll Sad ...but I am goin bac soon insha' Allah Cool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.