Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Teens gone wild...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: we are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on somalia?

Somali Teens gone wild...

Postby Mystic_Angel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:18 am

A friend of my mom's has just found out that her son, aged 16 years (just), is having sex with his girlfriend who is also somali. Understandably she is very upset about this. She has banned him from going out with her and said she does not want the girl anywhere near her house but doesn't want to tell the girl's family.

I understand that she is upset. But now that he has 'done it' how is she going to stop them. He has a car, sees her at school every day, and is not at home under her watchful eye 24/7, she is going crazy about this and is thinking about what to do like whether she should tell the girl's parents or she should send her son to somalia where his dad is. Aloow ceeb astur.. Sad

I am thinking that once this line is crossed, how can you prevent it from happening again. You don't want to encourage it, however would it not be safer now this has happened to talk about safe sex which he won't listen to his mom about convincing him of how much sin he is committing according to the sharia, rather than hoping it will 'go away'.

I would be interested to hear what peoples views are on trying to deal with this situation.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali Teens gone wild...

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:25 am

Aniga abahey police ko i dibi laha, i'm not joking. marba may father saw daqadey da o furan and there was neihbour's girl was sitting her balcony. may head was shaved in the police station and all the lecture about walalo bad ledahay, iyo meyad naf dada o qori lahed things. He doesn't joke about it.

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: we are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on somalia?

Postby Mystic_Angel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:36 am

war maxaad leedahay...

abbaha ba kugu qabtay gabar direska ah... Confused

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 am

that nigga is G Cool

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:39 am

Okay my oromo i mean my somali is bad. Laughing
Maya qofna la iguma qaban.lol
i was minding my bussness in my room, my window was open. My father came in and there was girl was sitting in her balacony, he thought i was looking at her. Aniguna ma ba arkeyn I was studying.

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Postby Naaima » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:48 am

Salam alaikum

subhanala Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad it become much popular among todays young people the sexiual thing,.. " indvandrere med en ikke-vestlig baggrund har 6 gange øget tilbøjelighed til at vælge abort" a new analysis of abort from the abort ..tells that non-danish young people are the most ones who get abort, and it doubled 6 times now subhanalah Sad

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mystic_Angel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:53 am

hyper your dad is seef la bood ma istidhi?..lol

naima, allaha ceeb asturo walal.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:58 am

Mystic,

We need to ask this question to those Somali men who are responsible for the destruction of our country...They are responsible for every teen that is gone wild.... For every family that broke out..for all the single mothers....for all the lost souls in our society Sad Sad

And even they are not satisfied yet, they are still struggling to wipe the Somali name from the face of the earth....

They are the cause period.....

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Postby Naaima » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:03 pm

kambalui right, what about our parents they believe "wiil ceeb makeeno, gabar ba akeento" Sad the guys parents don't care! as long as it's not their daughters!..as they say what goes around comes around.

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mystic_Angel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:04 pm

kambuli maxaa suaal la weeydiiya nimankan walal.. wax qurun ah baa isku so hadhay.. Sad

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:08 pm

Laughing

send his ass back to mogadishu.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:08 pm

Naima and Mystic,

Excactly Cool Nimankan dalkoodii cuney, ee si walaba u baab'iyey, ee dhinac walba ka toogtey ee rogey dalkii, iyagaa la weydiinaya caruurta baaba'day...

Waxaa la ii sheegey, in Somaaliya xataa caruurta la iib geeyo, oo diyaaradaha lagu guro, tuuq iyo khaain kasta oo dibadda joogey Somaaliya ayuu u shaqo tegey....Wax Alla waxa dhacaya nimankaa ka masuul ah...

Bal u fiirso golahan keliya...Waxa nacayb iyo cadaawad iyo xumaan iyo is nacayb dhexdooda yaal? Ma kuwaas ayaa rajo leh? Weliba taagta ba'day waa kuwii wax bartay ee aan gaajadu hayn...I just can't continue walaahay... Sad

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mystic_Angel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:14 pm

I agree they are dispeakable pricks...maxaan samayn karnaa but pray for them...ilahay sharaftii soomaliyeed ha so celiyo..

Light of Heaven

Postby Light of Heaven » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:35 pm

Tell the girls family, but discretely.

They both need to realise the magnitude of their action, and be fully educated on what Islam says about pre marital sex.
Personally if that was my son(hopefully my son will never reach such a low), i would send him to Somalia.

Let me guess, the kid doesnt have his father around?

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:44 pm

Mystic Angel , Kambuli iyoo xertaan isku soo ururtay halkan , su'aal baan idiin haya anigu.
Kaba soo qaad inaad waxaad sheegaysaan oo dhani runtii iyoo xaqiiqadii ay tahay.
Ciyaal yar yar oo qalbigoogu nuurayo waad inoo dhali lahaydeen ee , sow qoodhe meesha loo ma bahna? Xaggeed ka keenaysaan ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.