Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

woman with big futo or big naaso

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

woman with big futo or big naaso

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing which is better Laughing

Newboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: woman with big futo or big naaso

Postby Newboy » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:34 am

the bigger the futo the tighter the clothes, waryaa boqor-doqon the general fancies that older sister of yours, anaa kaa kaxaynya blad..if you know what am saying. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 am

[quote="Newboy"]the bigger the futo the tighter the clothes, waryaa boqor-doqon the general fancies that older sister of yours, anaa kaa kaxaynya blad..if you know what am saying. Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

your mother with those stocking on yesterday man damn it was the bomb. your mother had this mini skirt on and you could see her kintir it was soo wet. i put my large ceeb in it and she screamed like a donkey. tell her i will pick her up in 1 hour. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:59 am

most somali girls have hanging naaso. Cool

xamari_gash
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: HOOYADA ORAD SANKA KA WASS RIP-KIYAN U NEEKY APE LOOKIN XABASHII

Postby xamari_gash » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:05 am

[quote="Boqor__Daarod"][quote="Newboy"]the bigger the futo the tighter the clothes, waryaa boqor-doqon the general fancies that older sister of yours, anaa kaa kaxaynya blad..if you know what am saying. Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

your mother with those stocking on yesterday man damn it was the bomb. your mother had this mini skirt on and you could see her kintir it was soo wet. i put my large ceeb in it and she screamed like a donkey. tell her i will pick her up in 1 hour. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

LOOK AT DIS ESSAYS

WALLA U LOT COME ON HERE 2 PRACTICE 4 UR ESOL TEST Laughing

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:17 am

[quote="xamari_gash"][quote="Boqor__Daarod"][quote="Newboy"]the bigger the futo the tighter the clothes, waryaa boqor-doqon the general fancies that older sister of yours, anaa kaa kaxaynya blad..if you know what am saying. Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

your mother with those stocking on yesterday man damn it was the bomb. your mother had this mini skirt on and you could see her kintir it was soo wet. i put my large ceeb in it and she screamed like a donkey. tell her i will pick her up in 1 hour. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

LOOK AT DIS ESSAYS

WALLA U LOT COME ON HERE 2 PRACTICE 4 UR ESOL TEST Laughing[/quote]

are you mad because i slept with his mother Cool , ok i wont cheat on you again. now were is the private niiko u promised me Cool

GUS WAYNE

Postby GUS WAYNE » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:46 am

FUTO, ASSS, BOOTY, BUTT, BATTY, BACK OFF, DOWNSOUTH, ROUND AND BROWN

cutee_wit_da_booty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cutee_wit_da_booty » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:41 am

OBVIOUSLY SHE GOTS 2 HAVE DA BEST OF BOTH WORLDS Cool Cool Cool Cool

wStLdNthug
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wStLdNthug » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:30 pm

[quote="cutee_wit_da_booty"]OBVIOUSLY SHE GOTS 2 HAVE DA BEST OF BOTH WORLDS Cool Cool Cool Cool[/quote]

TIME TO BEGFREN--- Laughing Laughing

WAS GOOD---

kadafi007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kadafi007 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:49 pm

A woman with big breast and phat booty is the best of both worlds I like girls with meat focking hate them skinny flatless chicks.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.