Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Men have more advantage

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Men have more advantage

Postby Leila2007 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:50 pm

I have been thinking lately and I have realised that men have a better chance to succed careerwise than women irrespective of eductional level. The reason I am saying this is because you graduate from college with a good degree and work and get promoted and before you get to where you want to be (management / Seniour mnagement) you have to start having a family.

Have 2-3 kids will take a maximum of upto 10 years before they are school going age and everytime you return to work after months off you have to start again and you need flexible hours and all that. Not all employers are happy with this so your chances of even more promotion and progression is slow...

So to all my brother you guys have a chance of not only getthing educated to PH levels but and opportunity to progress into all sorts of levels. Dont waste this opportunity and take it for granted.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Men have more advantage

Postby HELWAA » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:52 pm

2-3 KIDS AA....walaal soomaalido waxay dhasha 10 kids yaa ukhti.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:53 pm

you just realized this?

wow.

Phd in naago kudis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Phd in naago kudis » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:54 pm

[quote="HELWAA"]2-3 KIDS AA....walaal soomaalido waxay dhasha 10 kids yaa ukhti.[/quote]

that is right my mother had 11 childeren in all

10 boys and 1 girl

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:54 pm

[quote="Phd in naago kudis"][quote="HELWAA"]2-3 KIDS AA....walaal soomaalido waxay dhasha 10 kids yaa ukhti.[/quote]

10 boys and 1 girl[/quote]

mashallah.

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:55 pm

lol Helwaa

10 kids in this part of the world?

Lol Screw

Walahi I just wake up today and realise however much I try I wont be a CEO one day so time to start thinking of my own business however small that will be inshaallah

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Well a woman doesn't have to have kids and if she does she could have just one.

This is also a bigger problem in the US. in many European countries they have plans to help women and men with young children keep a career while caring for young children.

Phd in naago kudis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Phd in naago kudis » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:57 pm

[quote="HELWAA"][quote="Phd in naago kudis"][quote="HELWAA"]2-3 KIDS AA....walaal soomaalido waxay dhasha 10 kids yaa ukhti.[/quote]

10 boys and 1 girl[/quote]

mashallah.[/quote]

mansallah indeed , some of the boys died in clan war

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Yes Leila.......i even had a neighbour who had 13 children..mashallah...naagta gacan baan oo taagey walle...but allah blessed her with good husband who helped her.

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Yep men have an advantage. But i'm an old skool guy, i'd prefer my wife to stay at home and run the family structure. I would even argue that the female working is counter productive. But in todays world, the females cant afford not to work.

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:03 pm

Razz

In europe it is the same. Yes they have to some extent some help in place but it comes back to employers and most of them dont like the fact that you keep having time off for more kids.

They can frustrate you to a point you just quit. Plus a career at the top needs constant working , training and development within work place.

helwaa
i am taking about someone who wants to work and have a family not those stay at home mothers!

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:07 pm

Leila

The day you have your own children you have to say goodbye to ur job till ur kids get older because they need you more.You cant be 2 pple.

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Helwaa
I have just realsed that today and it is a scary thing to do walle! I wanted to be a role model and achieve the unthikable. i.e get the best education, the best job, family but that is simply not possible.

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:17 pm

[quote="Leila2007"]Helwaa
I have just realsed that today and it is a scary thing to do walle! I wanted to be a role model and achieve the unthikable. i.e get the best education, the best job, family but that is simply not possible.[/quote]

Its possible...

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Navy9

How is it possible? Shade some light bal? I am about to give up lol!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.