Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: SOMALI MODEL WARIS DIRIYE GOT RAPED VIDOE (CRYING)

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:56 pm

QansaGabeyle wrote:That girl did not run away and that dude was not her boyfriend. Dude had AIDS and raped the girl and then killed her. They lived in the same apartment complex and she was 20 and living on her own. That is where her parents went wrong, allowing a 20 year old unmarried girl to live on her own in an apartment filled with all kinds of people. Her dad, the warsengeli PM, was too busy in the TFG and did not know where his kids were.

this is canada, you cant force a grown woman to live with you....her parents wanted her to stay, but she refused..so she basically ran away from home...she got what she deserved..if she listened to her parents none of this would of happened...and where did it say he had aids and that she was raped????

Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Megatron » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Lexmark wrote:
QansaGabeyle wrote:That girl did not run away and that dude was not her boyfriend. Dude had AIDS and raped the girl and then killed her. They lived in the same apartment complex and she was 20 and living on her own. That is where her parents went wrong, allowing a 20 year old unmarried girl to live on her own in an apartment filled with all kinds of people. Her dad, the warsengeli PM, was too busy in the TFG and did not know where his kids were.

this is canada, you cant force a grown woman to live with you....her parents wanted her to stay, but she refused..so she basically ran away from home...she got what she deserved..if she listened to her parents none of this would of happened...and where did it say he had aids and that she was raped????

You dumb c'unt. NO one deserves that. No wonder ass clowns like you need to pay to import a qaxooti wife from back home. If you actually lived in Toronto, you'd know that Qansa'a account is the right one.

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:31 pm

siren wrote:
Lexmark wrote:and hotguyy is correct...runways end up as prostitutes and crack addicts

this somali runaway was killed by her jamaican boyfriend...he was 13 years older than her....they basically found her body in a garbage bag...all chopped up and shit

That girl wasn't runaway, She lived with her family! Dont' spread false rumours! :mrgreen:

siren. i am seriously wondering. why you must always come to defence of skanks. :o

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:04 pm

Megatron wrote:
Lexmark wrote:

You dumb c'unt. NO one deserves that. No wonder ass clowns like you need to pay to import a qaxooti wife from back home. If you actually lived in Toronto, you'd know that Qansa'a account is the right one.

stop using somali words, ur not somali

your just going to end up with some self hating xalimo whose probably a love

no xalimo with self respect would go near you

and everyone on this forum knows its the truth

and arent u in ur 40s?

fuking loser get a job..

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Danyeer :rose:

Lexmark Why are you lying about dead people? Xaraam Calayk! :roll:

juisaay

Postby juisaay » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Lexmark wrote:Her killer/boyfriend

she was 20 and he was 32

phuckin hell....

who would wanna rape waris diriye....
she looks like a beast

Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Megatron » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Truth hurts, huh, focking eunuch ? It must suck to be you. Your age and never been with a woman.

siren

he's lying because everything he's learned about women, he got from somalidirt.com. :lol:

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 pm

siren wrote:Danyeer :rose:

Lexmark Why are you lying about dead people? Xaraam Calayk! :roll:

read the article lady

it states she lived on her own
and that she was having problems with her BF

and to megatron: I am a muslim, i dont date or have sex an yes am a virgin and PROUD

now, your in ur 40s, white, and you spend 99% of ur time talking to somali teens..thats fuked up

get some frds ur age

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:23 pm

LexMark Stop insulting girls, and you'd be perfect! :mrgreen:

P.s. I don't need to read an article, I know the truth!

Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Megatron » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm

No, I spend 10% of my time karbaashing dumb asses like yourself. You need to grow the fock up and stop denigrating women the way you do. Is that pious behaviour ? BTW, that negro in the mugshot WASN'T her boyfriend. But to hear YOU tell it, the fact that she lived on her own makes her a prostitute deserving of winding up dumped in a bag in a laneway. Doqon.

LoL @ "Stop insulting girls, and you'd be perfect!"

That's like saying to Paul Bernardo "Just quit sawing women into pieces, and you'll be a great catch". Wtf

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Siren, the girl did live on her own. She is Cashare, the Warsengeli PM's, daughter.

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Megatron wrote:No, I spend 10% of my time karbaashing dumb asses like yourself. You need to grow the fock up and stop denigrating women the way you do. Is that pious behaviour ? BTW, that negro in the mugshot WASN'T her boyfriend. But to hear YOU tell it, the fact that she lived on her own makes her a prostitute deserving of winding up dumped in a bag in a laneway. Doqon.

LoL @ "Stop insulting girls, and you'd be perfect!"

That's like saying to Paul Bernardo "Just quit sawing women into pieces, and you'll be a great catch". Wtf

once again, lets remind everyone...megatron is in his 40s, italian, and has a thing for xalimos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

siren: thx sis, but i dont disrespect woman...i respect them very much...but why would i bother respecting woman who dont respect themselves?

about this chick, all i know is from what i read on the news

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Qansa, I am well aware of that! :mrgreen:

Lexmark You don't know anything about this girl except what you read on the newspaper, you don't know how she spend her last few hours. You don't know anything about her, so how do you know she was disrespecting herself? You don't know!

Meagton Nobody gets your Paul Bernardo joke, maybe try Jeffrey Dahmer or something! We're sort of out numbered here! :lol:

Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Megatron » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:18 pm

LoL @ "lets remind everyone"

What a loser. I got you so shook that you need to cry out for reinforcements because I made you look foolish ? Newsflash! "Everyone" don't give a fock. 8)

siren

LoL@ "Nobody gets your joke"

Speak for yourself. You mean YOU don't get the joke. Which is dumbfounding, considering you live in Toronto, where Bernardo slaughtered and raped all his victims.

BTW, Who the fock is meagton? Is Megatron THAT difficult for you ?

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Megatron wrote:LoL @ "lets remind everyone"

What a loser. I got you so shook that you need to cry out for reinforcements because I made you look foolish ? Newsflash! "Everyone" don't give a fock. 8)

siren

LoL@ "Nobody gets your joke"

Speak for yourself. You mean YOU don't get the joke. Which is dumbfounding, considering you live in Toronto, where Bernardo slaughtered and raped all his victims.

BTW, Who the fock is meagton? Is Megatron THAT difficult for you ?

Meagton I get it you idiot, You just don't get it! You're always on the defense thinking that I am going to attack you in every thread, What a weirdo! Re-read my post Meagton! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.