Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are the Shikhaal

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Who are the Shikhaal

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm

The_Emperior5 idiot, its same thing, sheekhaal or sheekhaash,or shiikhaal. its just different pronounsation. its like pronounsation of majeerteens. some people call it, majeerteen. others majeedheen.and mijeertiin.

i know more than you do idiot becouse they r my abtiyal. sheekhaals or sheekhaash is same thing just different pronounsations and its NICKNAME they call their forfather as(faqi cumar) and hes children is khudub(abdulle) they live somali galbed and jubbooyinka. lobage(ahmed) they live mudug galgaduud and koonfur, gandarshe(osman) they live banadir,shabeeloyinka.bay bakool and 2 others and they are all brothers.

and all of them are martile hiiraab. little brother of mudulood hiiraab. and what you called BANTU walaahi ISAAKS look more bantu than my abtayal.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:30 pm

sxb sheikasht here ancestor is buried in sheikh somaliland

Sheikhaal is you do you know the linage of the sheikhaas it goos back all the way to Abu bark all sadiq

so you can claim your sheikaal sayin they bartile hiraab iyo futoo hirraab iyo qashinka nocaas

Laakin dont claim the ehlu khayr if you tell a Sheikhaas that lives in Magaaalada danood and say qaar bantu ah aya idin sheegta kunfurta daggan walahi wuu ku diilaya :lol:

Abu Bakr as-Sidiq
Muhammad
Abdullahi
Muhammad
Jamal ud-Din
Yatim
Fiqi Sakarie
Fiqi Musa
Fiqi 'Isa
Fiqi Yahya
Fiqi Yacqub
Fiqi 'Umar
Fiqi Muhammad
Fiqi Yusuf
Fiqi Yonis
Fiqi Muhammad
Fiqi Shamsi
Fiqi 'Umar
Sheikhaash

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:34 pm

its those you called BANTU( loobage) SHIIKHAAL REER KOONFUREED aabahood who buried near burco gobolka togdheer. and whole loobage sheekhaal waa from south somalia. waana sheekaasha degta koonfurta ee hawiyenimada ku dhinta.

kuwa kale ee degga ethiopia ee aad ugu yeero sheekhaash ee la yiraahdo qudub ee ku hadla lahjada waqooyiga. iyaga aabahood kuma duugna waqooyiga.

Hto
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hto » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Sheikhaashu waa dad wanaagsan oo la fahmi karo! Two of my best friends that live here in Seattle, WA are Sheikhaal Loobage. Bantu dadka aan laga aqoon oo foosha xumi waa Majeerteenka hadii si dhab ah loo hadlo.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Aduunyada intaan jiray waligay maan arag Gabadh Qurux Badan oo Sheekhaal ah. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hadaan calooosha maanta lagu sidin :mrgreen:

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:22 pm

shiikhaal are hiraab HAWIYE
Emperior HAWIYE waa loo dhashaa EE LAYSKAMA DHIGI KARO LAMANA SHEEGAN KARO. SHEEKHAAL WAA HARDCORE HAWIYISTS AND ALL RELIGIOUS MATTERS ARE REFERRED TO THEM IN THE HAWIYEDOM.

TIMO CADE
SHIIKHAAL GIRLS ARE HOT WAANA IN GREAT DEMAND.

chimini

Postby chimini » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:47 pm

are there any sheikhaal that lived in barawe

can someone please answer this question

i am researching family history

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:12 pm

^ They already said there r Sheikhals that live in South Somalia...it could be Baraawe, Jamaame, Jilib, Hamar, etc..

They are Reer Hamar Sheikhaal..maybe that is what ur granny is..

CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:45 am

Emperior there is non sense in trying to debate with you
because a fellow isaaq himself said dont claim isaaqnimo your an embarrassment to them.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:51 am

eeg stay with the topic Kush Xuush we are talking about sheikhaal and sheikhaah and i made my point
what has isaaq got to do with all of this nin walaan baad tahay

abdi ilyas
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abdi ilyas » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:07 pm

so you can claim your sheikaal sayin they bartile hiraab iyo futoo hirraab iyo qashinka nocaas
real talk :lol: :lol:

CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 pm

eeg stay with the topic Kush Xuush we are talking about sheikhaal and sheikhaah and i made my point
what has isaaq got to do with all of this nin walaan baad tahay
your too busy worried about other peoples clan history when yours is a myth.
northern somalia had a large midhiban population but now there all gone which means
they have assimilated into your tribe and mj's

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:11 pm

there are 10 kitaabs writen about my origin

7 of them are written by Arabic Geneoligst
i think X playa presented them when he comes back isaga ba sii fiican kugu faah faahin doona

Who the hell wrote something about ajupaan ma japaneese baa mise wa oromo

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:12 pm

there are 10 kitaabs writen about my origin

7 of them are written by Arabic Geneoligst
i think X playa presented them when he comes back isaga ba sii fiican kugu faah faahin doona

Who the hell wrote something about ajupaan ma japaneese baa mise wa oromo
X playa gal oo rasulka sheganayo inu kuabtir sado.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:15 pm

rasuulka ciidna kuma aabtiirasto wa Ahlu baitka wa xassan iyo xussein ahlu al bait
dhasha iyo diinta kala saara :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.