Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Somali on "America's Most Wanted"

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Another Somali on "America's Most Wanted"

Postby FAH1223 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 am

TATI
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Another Somali on "America's Most Wanted"

Postby TATI » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 am

she should of said she was on her PERIOD that would of scared him off :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 am

Not that she is lying but this sounds truly bizarre.
According to official police reports, he put his arm around her, squeezed her tightly and said, "You are going to my apartment."

Fearing for her life, she begrudgingly went with him.

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:45 am

Honestly this is disgraceful, Somalida waa tuug. Why do they hide every filth? If he committed these crimes and you know he did, cause these filth always tell their families, why hide him? :?

A lot of stupid ladies would go with him, atleast that is how it is always potrayed in movies. Pisses me off like heck. Kill him, do damage ladies! I'd rather die then cry and say stop-stop meekly :x Okay, I don't really know the situation and it might be different to a real life one, but still I'd like to think I'd fight to the end.

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:47 am

Not that she is lying but this sounds truly bizarre.
According to official police reports, he put his arm around her, squeezed her tightly and said, "You are going to my apartment."

Fearing for her life, she begrudgingly went with him.

if this is true wallahi waa doqoniimo :lol: :lol: :lol:
-on the floor-

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 am

Wa love, she wanted it

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 am

Wa love, she wanted it
Is that from a song? :?

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 am

Who the hell goes along "begrudgingly" to be raped? You "begrudgingly" do the house chores. You "Begrudgingly" go to a wedding you dont want to. You "begrudgingly" give a distant relative a lift in your car. This is very strange. :|

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:25 am

I didnt read the story or watch the video but I know from the post it has to be a cadaan lady.

Every white women dreams about sleeping with a black dude just to say in the middle of sexual intercourse "I think I am being raped". Just the thought equals sheer orgasm wrapped in a gift bag.

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:39 am

Happens quite often in the UK version called crime watch. For some reason they always gotta mention he is somali.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 am

Happens quite often in the UK version called crime watch. For some reason they always gotta mention he is somali.
in capital with huge fonts and italic :up:

UK Somalis are the most vilified group in the world.

Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Du$ty » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 am

Honestly this is disgraceful, Somalida waa tuug. Why do they hide every filth? If he committed these crimes and you know he did, cause these filth always tell their families, why hide him? :?

A lot of stupid ladies would go with him, atleast that is how it is always potrayed in movies. Pisses me off like heck. Kill him, do damage ladies! I'd rather die then cry and say stop-stop meekly :x Okay, I don't really know the situation and it might be different to a real life one, but still I'd like to think I'd fight to the end.
The Result Wont Change :lol:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 am

LOL@ FAH, funny because I was watching it this Saturday. This dumb ass is bold as FUCK! He raped a girl in the open at night. WTF? Is economy that bad? I liked it better back in the days where a man give a coupla horses and sheep to some girl's father to you marry her. There, your sexual urges are satisfied without your being on AMW! Damn, damn, damn...

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 am

Horta, why do we politicise everything Somali? And also, why do we act so surprised when we Somali criminals/terrorists in the media? Ohh shiit, not another Somalis from the angelic race polluting and destroying our credible reputation. So what if there is a Somali who is on the most wanted list?

ps. this story is weird.

suga_delic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby suga_delic » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 am

Wa love, she wanted it

i hpe u get raped 1 of dese dayz. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.