Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SHEEKO XARIIR XIKMAD WADATA...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

SHEEKO XARIIR XIKMAD WADATA...

Postby HELWAA » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 am

A Hole in the Fence

Once there was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence….

Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The day passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son and led him to the fence. He said, “You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence.

The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there.”

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: SHEEKO XARIIR XIKMAD WADATA...

Postby Paddington Bear » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 am

"Xikmad" if you're twelve I suppose. :mrgreen:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 am

Well PB...adigu hadaad wayntahy...dadka mesha jooga wa wada 12 dee...(maskaxiyan) :mrgreen:

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 am

My bad. :mrgreen:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Very nice. :up:

Words hurt too much at times. Toward love ones hurt even more!

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 pm

It has been narrated by Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him) That Allah's Messenger Muhammad ( ) Said:

“ The strong is not the one who over comes the people by his strength”

"But the strong is the one who controls him while in anger."

In another narration by Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him man said to the Prophet Muhammad ( ) Advise me.
The Prophet Muhammad (). Said :

" Do not become angry “

The man asked the same question again and again and the Prophet Muhammad () Replied by in case by saying:

“ Do not become angry and furious”

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:00 pm

A Hole in the Fence

Once there was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence….

Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The day passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son and led him to the fence. He said, “You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence.

The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there.”
helwaa that what people here feel, when you write your mean comments.lol
no amount of deletting posts make them feel better. :mrgreen:

FHA1223
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby FHA1223 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 pm

A Hole in the Fence

helwaa that what people here feel, when you write your mean comments.lol
no amount of deletting posts make them feel better. :mrgreen:
LMFAOOOOOOOOO :lol:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 pm

A Hole in the Fence

:up: :up: :up: :up:

I LOVE IT .. WHAT A GOOD STORY

i never say hurtfull things to people ... i always think twice :up:

lakin in cyber space , the rulers doesnt always apply :oops: shame on me

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Hyper

Thats was LOW :down:

FAH

You dont have any mod powers anymore...you know what that means :mrgreen:

Plz borrow a little googara from ur hooyo AND....

JUMP

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 pm

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Very nice. :up:

Words hurt too much at times. Toward love ones hurt even more!
Indeed. :up:

But strangers..who gives a shit about them.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

PB,

Have you ever heard the Somali proverb:

"Soo bax baa la leeyahoo, sacabkay leefeysaa" :?:

Bal waxaa la iska waaninayaa inaan qof hadal xun la dhihin, waxaanad ku jawaabtay inaad durto gabadha xikmaddii ay inoo qortey :x

Waa xikmad qaali ah, inaan hadal ama dhibaato dadka loo geysan, raali ahow intaad odhan lahayd, ha falin kolka hore...as Reer waqooyi says:

Sorry Rag Makala saarto :!:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Kambuli

PB sheekadiiso wa iska uun :mrgreen: wax kasta waa iska sidaas :mrgreen: ..waxaana loogo jawaaban sidan :mrgreen:

:lol:

Ina-Geel_Wase
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ina-Geel_Wase » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:54 pm

sheeko sheeko helwaa dhuustay, oo maxay dhuustay?.

aarabikhi.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.