Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

melez zanawi is in trouble and is worried

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

melez zanawi is in trouble and is worried

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 pm

[youtube]6tbHSoygrXg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Melez is saying reer isaak is not willing to talk to us :lol:

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: melez zanawi is in trouble and is worried

Postby EEGA9 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wuu isku dhex daatay :lol: He has failed at everything else so now oday dhaqmeed buu noqday.

This is desperation, wheres the rer Cabdille hes negotiating with? the leader of the non-existant faction is Bah-geri, Macow who was a spy for Ethiopian intelligence.

From negotiating with an organisation as weak and defunctl ike the UWSLF to creating a non-existant ONLF faction to saying I'm negotiating with reer cabdille :lol:

He is indeed very worried, thats why he said he will return to Somalia so he can recieve money to fund his war again because in 2006 his mission was not the ICU but ONLF which had gained foothold in the ICU.We will see why hes worried very soon.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ileen Melez qabyaliiste bu noqday, beesha cagdheer don't fall for it wuxu raba inu isku diro daadkiina.

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 pm

He should be worried about the level of support ONLF is getting which crosses Clan and even ethnic lines these days.

1-Riyaale Xaamud uu Hogaamiye ka yahay ONLF_JWXO
2-Siciid Mohamed Cabdulaahi\Hogaamiye Unug\Gur-gure
3-Mahamed rashiid Muuse \Taliye kuxigeen gor-gor\Hawiye
4-Jaamaca aw barkhadle\Madaxa saad\Isaaq
5-Jaamac (xildhiban heer federal aha\Majeerteen
6-Nuur Mohamed dheere\Taliye qeybta Bari-Gashaan\Mareexaan.
7-Cabdulaahi Qamaan Guled\qeybta Dufaan\Jidwaaq
8-Cabdalah Xaaji \Madaxa dhaqaalaha iyo\Adari.
9-Sacab \Xogta iyo Nabad-sugida qarsoon\Geri.
etc etc etc

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:18 pm

who the hell is Jaamaca aw barkhadle\Madaxa saad? you mean reer isaaq? ama Isaaq, Isaaq yu ka yahay if so, funny thing is Aw Barkhadle is a place settled by Cidagales/H.Y in somaliland.

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:36 pm

:lol:

Jaamac Aw Barkhadle(Isaaq) I have heard his name before, but this isnt my source so I dont know his sub sub clan.

dont be surprised sxb meesha nin adari xubin ka yahay maxaa u diiday nin idoor ah.

ONLF doesnt use clan so alot of them dont even know what clans they hail from.They started recording degmooyin now so as to inform family and friends of there loved ones but its official policy to never refer anyone a certain clan.

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:04 pm

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Cajiib now meles is trying to divide ogaden sub clans :lol: :lol: :lol: wallahi this another sign of desperation by the TPLF regime..dabaqodhi Ibraahim dhere doesn't represent beesha reer cabdulle :up: :up:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:18 pm

I'm still laughing at his stupidity and gibberish press conference he held wallahi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: walee ONLF did they job :up: :up:

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Cajiib now meles is trying to divide ogaden sub clans :lol: :lol: :lol: wallahi this another sign of desperation by the TPLF regime..dabaqodhi Ibraahim dhere doesn't represent beesha reer cabdulle :up: :up:
I thought Ibraahim Dheere is Reer Issaq :o

I gather WSLF was mostly a Tolomoge group and most of its operation was in our deegan (that is why 'peace agreement') was signed in Cadaadley near Godey.

Zenawi is a thug, kulaha 2nd largest Ogaden sub-clan. Presumably the largest he means Cowlyahan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Lord indr as far as i know dheere claimed to be R.A, I could be wrong though :? but it doesn't matter all these sell outs are meles zenawi's tribe :up:

Yeah beesha Cowlyahan is very large

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Melez is feeling the heat his goverment is having big problems , fake deals are happening around the globe to confuse the people, And now wuxu gaadhay heer u yidhaha reer hebbel ba ila socda iyo reer hebbel baa ii neceb :lol: :lol:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Melez is feeling the heat his goverment is having big problems , fake deals are happening around the globe to confuse the people, And now wuxu gaadhay heer u yidhaha reer hebbel ba ila socda iyo reer hebbel baa ii neceb :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: his desperate as ever...siyaasaadi waaba laga helay :up:

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Melez ma sidaanbaa u danbeysay.....Inuu yiraahdo ONLF waa reer Isaaq....
This a sign of a losing man :down: Walaahay I was one of the people who wanted to give his so-called piece initiative the benefit of the doubt, but lately I have realized the stupid guy is nothing but propagandist who wants to resort to the old politics of divide and conquer. He claims Reer Cabdille took the peace deal when in fact Reer Cabdille make up the bulk of the true ONLF fighters....What focking liar. Bravo ONLF; Tigrees only understand one language. Did you see how he said reer Cabdille like was from GanuGado...Focking midget....This man belongs to the International Criminal Court of Hague like Charles Tyler....

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am

Guhaad I told you man, If meles cannot follow the simple recomendations for peace put forward the he cannot be trusted.From 1991-95 we were pleading with him but his new found power lifted his arrogance and confidence.ONLF will be intensifying there campaign in the next year to new levels, we wait with great expectation.

I thought Ibraahim Dheere is Reer Issaq :o

I gather WSLF was mostly a Tolomoge group and most of its operation was in our deegan (that is why 'peace agreement') was signed in Cadaadley near Godey.

Zenawi is a thug, kulaha 2nd largest Ogaden sub-clan. Presumably the largest he means Cowlyahan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not really, it was more an Absame thing.They use to operate under Altixaad Islaami Fi Ogaden.Lots of Jidwaaq and various Ogadeen.They chose Goday because its the unofficial Capital of Ogadenia(symbolic) not only this but the whole surrender was ochestrated and allegedly masterminded by a Cabdalle dude Nashaad who convinced them to take the decision to surrender.The Governor of Goday was also a party to all this.It is most likely Nashaad who has links with Ethio intelligence had Dolaal killed along with other co-conspirators too.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.