Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Girls Attitude towards Guys

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somali Girls Attitude towards Guys

Postby Lord Diplock » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:55 am

From my own experiences falls in two distinctive category:

1. Those who fancy/like you for whatever reason: looks, status (job, education), etc. if you are lucky/unlucky enough to be at the receiving end of their affections; you would recieve many text msgs, phone calls, etc. She will be almost obsessed with you, you mean the world to her. Not a lot of them exist sadly in my view. :lol:

2. The clear majority, they don't fancy/like you (yet/will never). They care about you as much as one cares about lice. :lol:
You have to work extra hard on your wit lines, one has to cajool them without kissing their as*es. Most of phone calls will not be answered, your text msg will go into a black hole..You have to be patient and clever in your approach. Ultimately the chance of success is 50/50...

Is this a valid observation? or a plain standard?

NB: You can always go for a mail bride from Hyderabad, India or a young Somali girl from back home if you're timid or too lazy to be bothered to chase the second group... :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali Girls Attitude towards Guys

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:19 am

So your experience with Somali girls are those who didn't want you and the ones who had mental issues and got obsessed?...dude that's not a flattering confession :lol:

I haven't dated Somali girls so my contribution is limited but what about the ones who might like a guy but are not obsessed i.e. normal

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:45 am

Maaha, maybe she doesn't like you! It's not an attitude type, maybe she doesn't fancy you as much as you do. Waa caadi.

I'm not the type to overtext and call every hour. If we talk once or twice a day(either text or phone) then I'm good. Some days, I can go a few days without talking to a guy that I like. That's mainly because I'm a busy woman, those who stalk probably have nothing else to do or probably finish their morning shift and go on another shift to annoy you. Liking someone can turn into obsession real quick and it can get ugly. There's a fine line between the two!

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 am

BV: these girls are normal and not mentally ill, they just happen to like me, that is all. I was just describing my experiences with Somali girls, I have been rejected many time as well..lol

SK: I couldn't agree with you more walaal, there is a fine line between obsession and liking someone. I am tooo proud to be obsessed with a girl however fit she is. I am a realist and I know the difference between lust and love. I wouldn't like to annoy someone who cannot stand me. That is my attitude towards girls.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Dunno, I never in My life dealt with a "Somali" girl per se. I mean the few Somali girls I had relationships with were either born or raised in America so they were like normal girls I guess. But I observed real Somalis not raised in Diaspora relationships Where the Guy spent a lot of time in Somalia and the girl did, are very different. I mean it sounds wierd, its like the Guy calacals a lot "Abaayo waanku rabaa nooh, etc." and the girl kinda plays Her hard to get teases the Guy or whatever. Always found it wierd. Also I noticed hardcore Somalis believe in this "Saaxibtimimo" thing Where they are 'friends' but the Guy is really after Her. Always found it very wierd, because I was always taught from when I was a kid a Guy cannot be 'friends' with a girl.

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Is this a valid observation? or a plain standard?
loool I so agree with you.... I have big respect when a guy waits patiently for me and does his thing and next thing I know im all in LOVE with him and cant remember how it happened :D It means he is a patient brother and that will help whatever falls in life

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 pm

lol @ sexy K another shift to annoy you :lol:

girls are very diverse :|

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:46 am

1. Those who fancy/like you for whatever reason: looks, status (job, education), etc. if you are lucky/unlucky enough to be at the receiving end of their affections; you would recieve many text msgs, phone calls, etc. She will be almost obsessed with you, you mean the world to her. Not a lot of them exist sadly in my view. :lol:
Aniga i've seen such a girl, she was a sijiu and it's such a turn off, But it's brave of them to take the initiative

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Aniga i've seen such a girl, she was a sijiu and it's such a turn off, But it's brave of them to take the initiative
lol, from Kenya or Tanzania.

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:11 pm

From experience, I noticed the least effort you put in to a Somali chick, the more she wants you.

The minute you try to show her some respect or attention, she turns in to the biggest bitch you know, sadly.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Lord Diplock,

she was from tanzania, i´ve been told that sijius tend to take the initiave more than other Somalis, you're a sijiu is that true?

Halfdzed,

That goes for every women. A guy's dignity lies in his lack of interest. You should show your emotions once in a while but don't do that often

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:36 pm

They then have the audacity to bitch about how dudes deal with them. I always found it amusing. :mrgreen:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:41 pm

As long she is talking it's good, the day she is silence is the day you should worry.

Consider this as a free consult :D

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:53 pm

:lol:

All right, Dr. love.

I always believe for every action, there's an equal, but adverse reaction.

Play with matches & you get burned.

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Lord Diplock,

she was from tanzania, i´ve been told that sijius tend to take the initiave more than other Somalis, you're a sijiu is that true?

Halfdzed,

That goes for every women. A guy's dignity lies in his lack of interest. You should show your emotions once in a while but don't do that often
Kenya bro.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.