Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The difference between Arabs and Somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

The difference between Arabs and Somalis

Postby RuralMan08 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:32 pm

The difference between Arab and Somali is the same difference between barbaric and civilised.

Somali families in Arab countries treat their maids with respect, honour and make them feel as though they ar epart of the family. Ive known so many maids in Somali households of many different nationalities i. e Ethiopians, Filipino, Nepalese, Eritrean, indho yar yar countries and Ive never heard of bad treatment, rather they treat them humanely and with mercy.

However the maids in Arab households are beaten, stripped off their humanity, raped, blackmailed etc.

I thought I used to generalise but thats until I met an Ethiopian ol lady recently who told me about her harrowing experiences in a Saudi household and she told me all of them go through that situation in Arab countries.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The difference between Arabs and Somalis

Postby qoraxeey » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 pm

We are Arab too :som: :clap: in a way

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 pm

teeda kaale soomaliis cannot afford maids from other countries :lol:

Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leila25 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Yawn.

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Yawn.
You dont have to take my word for it. Go and find out yourself

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm

You Jebertis can claim Arab all day along

I am black Africa Zulu ibnu congoid al Gadabuursaawii :up:

kadarre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kadarre » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Their was a documentary about that. They get their passport taken away. They refuse to pay them. They basically treat them like slaves. I've seen documentary onnit and have heard from people who have lived in the Gulf countries. Law only applies to Arab citizens. These Arabs can do anything to their maids because they know authorities wont punish them.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Rural, are you running out of ideas for topics? I thought your 'my process of adopting a child is underway' thread was the icing on the cake :|

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:16 pm

This is total and utter crap, Somalis employing inda yaar as maids? what sort of Somalis are these? Somalis in the Arab World are fighting hard to keep their heads over the water and you are inviting us to believe some of them employ Asian people as maids? could I have some of the stuff you're smoking sxb?

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Rural, are you running out of ideas for topics? I thought your 'my process of adopting a child is underway' thread was the icing on the cake :|
Please focus on the topic, dont let it get way over your head :lol:

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 pm

This is total and utter crap, Somalis employing inda yaar as maids? what sort of Somalis are these? Somalis in the Arab World are fighting hard to keep their heads over the water and you are inviting us to believe some of them employ Asian people as maids? could I have some of the stuff you're smoking sxb?
You have clearly never been to carabta! My cousin had a nepalese maid, many of the affluent Somali families had maids. Its not even something surprising. Ive seen tons of Somali families with maids and they live normally. Usually she has her own room.

TATI
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TATI » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:59 pm

is that a joke......how so......

well...we are also barbarian pigs just like the arabs.......we both have the same religious beliefs...right!?.....and oh yeah we too are terrorist just like the arabs..........& of course we have the same savage mentality.......so yeah "we are Arab too.....in a way.......or maybe we are just wannabes.......like totally

:up:

dynamic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dynamic » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 pm

have u not been to the UAE and visited some of the setteled somalis who came in the early 90's ? , my uncle has 2 philipino maids who are muslim and haev there own on ground quaters . not evry somali is broke sxb

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Somalis aren't more civilized than Arabs. It certainly isn't Arabs who are dispersed in every corner of this globe because they can't establish their own unified state....and no the little primitive clan enclaves don't count. The quality Arabs are those of the levant IMO, with the gulf ones being the worst.

Berke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Berke » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Somalis have wherever they go except in the West. You will be surprised man. And I agree Somalis are a lot more humane towards their maids than other groups.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.