Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GOLDOGOB, GAALKACYO & BANDAR BAYLA + BELETWEYNE VIDEOS*

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
daba_gaale

*NEW GOLDOGOB, GAALKACYO & BANDAR BAYLA + BELETWEYNE VIDEOS*

Postby daba_gaale » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 am

Please Post the latest Videos of Gaalkacyo, Goldogob and Bandar Bayla here.

1) NEW Video of GOLDOGOB is:

Video Description:
On the road Driving through Goldogob District of Mudug Region, Puntland, SOMALIA. Driving from Gaalkacyo city.
SUV's are the number one choice for travelers between Gaalkacyo---Goldogob Road, since it's a rough road, SUV's tend to handle it better.
Travelers heading to Goldogob from Gaalkacyo, can catch one of these SUV's, known as the "PAJERO'S" at the "Goldogob Transit Stand" in Central Gaalkacyo, near the Main Souq(Market), . Or if you are in Goldogob city, and heading to Gaalkacyo city, you can catch it at the "Gaalkacyo Transit Stand" near the Dahabshiil Bank Building. You can rent one seat for $7 dollars, or the entire SUV for $55 dollars, it's a rough 3 hour drive.

2) NEW video of GAALKACYO is:

Video Description:
This is Northern Gaalkacyo City, in Mudug Region, Puntland State, Somalia.
Here in this Video we are waiting at the "Goldogob Transit Stand", near the Main Gaalkacyo Souq(Market). This section of Gaalkacyo is Garsoor District. Gaalkacyo is a large city, which is divided into several districts.

The Main districts of Gaalkacyo are:

a) "Garsoor District" in North Gaalkacyo -- inhabited by the Leelkase clan, of the Darood Tribe
b) "Israac District" in North Gaalkacyo-- inhabited by the Majerteen clan, of the Darood Tribe
c) Southern Gaalkacyo there is the "Baraxleey District" which is inhabited by the Sacad clan, of the Hawiye Tribe.

3) NEW Video of BANDAR BAYLA: Leelkase Boys getting ready their Saxiimad(small boat) in Bandar Bayla, Puntland, Somalia

4) NEW Video of GOLDOGOB: Its the Eid-ul-Adha 2010 Prayer.

This is Eid-ul-Adha (Ciidul Adxa) 2010,
In Goldogob City, Mudug Region of Puntland, Somalia.
People getting ready to perform the Eid-ul Adha Prayer.
In the city, there were three prayer locations for the Eid-ul-Adha Prayer, on this video, it's the location on the Southern Side of Goldogob City.
The other two prayer locations were both on the Northern side of Goldogob.

5) New Video of BELETWEYNE, HIIRAAN STATE AT:

NEW AND AMAZING VIDEO OF " BELETWEYNE"......... GOD BLESS BELETWEYNE, IT'S TRUELY LUSH AND AMAZING BEAUTY!!
p.s. now i know where i'm going to build my Villa, Walaaahi it's breath taking!! MAAASHA"ALLAH!! MAASHA"ALLAH!
Last edited by daba_gaale on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: ***NEW GOLDOGOB, GAALKACYO & BANDAR BAYLA VIDEO'S***

Postby gemini_snake » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 am

move this topic to the PL section. :arrow:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:12 pm

All 3 videos are useless, they don`t show us anything significant just a bunch of people :down: I got really excited when I saw the first video about Garsoor, showed me nothing out of the ordinary.

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:35 pm

All 3 videos are useless, they don`t show us anything significant just a bunch of people :down: I got really excited when I saw the first video about Garsoor, showed me nothing out of the ordinary.
THEY'RE NOT USELESS! WE NEED MORE VIDEOS OF PUNTLAND ON YOUTUBE! ALL OF THE PUNTLAND VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE ARE JUST PICTURES!
THESE VIDEOS SHOW PEACE AND LIFE IN PUNTLAND!
I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE BENDER BEYLA VIDEO! LOOK AT THE OCEAN! MASHALLAH!
:som: :up:

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Where is Bandar Bayla located? I thought it was somewhere up north. Sidii reer muduga lagu yaqaanay ayay "iyaah" ku hayaan all the time.

daba_gaale

Postby daba_gaale » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:10 pm

THEY'RE NOT USELESS! WE NEED MORE VIDEOS OF PUNTLAND ON YOUTUBE! ALL OF THE PUNTLAND VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE ARE JUST PICTURES!
THESE VIDEOS SHOW PEACE AND LIFE IN PUNTLAND!
I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE BENDER BEYLA VIDEO! LOOK AT THE OCEAN! MASHALLAH!
:som: :up:

@ tightrope, thanks for appreciating these beautiful videos of Puntland, Somalia. Not many people know that God blessed Somalis generally with a beautiful land, environment, ocean and climate.
Most beautiful landscape i believe is between Bareeda--Caluula---Baargaal area, those are where the red sea and the indian ocean meet, and the landscape is spectacular, with high rising green mountains, good rainfall, and lots of date trees, and most of all amazing beaches.

bandar bayla including many other parts of Gobolka Bari and Nugaal are also amazing. And all we need is more Somalis to come visit all the ares of Somalia that are peaceful now, to invest in them, and eventually all of Somalia will be peaceful and under one umbrella....ella...ella...ellaaa...lol... but it's true

@ Xamud, stop with the negative remarks, we know, we know, you hate me, lol, and thats cool, i know it's about my outspoken opinions about Xawaadle, and Ceeleeye tanade, etc, etc....
but we're not gonna get into that now, we're simply watching, and exchanging videos of Puntland,

and anyone who has any videos of Puntland, or any other part of Somalia, please share.
I specially liked this video of Beletweyne on Youtube, and i'm gonna share it with you guys, it's amazing.

daba_gaale

Postby daba_gaale » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:12 pm

NEW AND AMAZING VIDEO OF " BELETWEYNE"......... GOD BLESS BELETWEYNE, IT'S TRUELY LUSH AND AMAZING BEAUTY!!

p.s. now i know where i'm going to build my Villa, Walaaahi it's breath taking!! MAAASHA"ALLAH!! MAASHA"ALLAH!

daba_gaale

Re: *NEW GOLDOGOB, GAALKACYO & BANDAR BAYLA + BELETWEYNE VID

Postby daba_gaale » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:30 pm

@ Xamud, ok, there is one more video up on youtube, i'm gonna update it on here,
now do tell us, what you think of this video of Goldogob, it's the Eid-ul-Adha 2010 prayer, on the outskirts of Goldogob city.
There were three prayer sites for the Eid-Ul-Adha Prayer, this one site is in the Southern Side of Goldogob.

In the city, there were three prayer locations for the Eid-ul-Adha Prayer, on this video, it's the location on the Southern Side of Goldogob City.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 am

@ Xamud, ok, there is one more video up on youtube, i'm gonna update it on here,
now do tell us, what you think of this video of Goldogob, it's the Eid-ul-Adha 2010 prayer, on the outskirts of Goldogob city.
There were three prayer sites for the Eid-Ul-Adha Prayer, this one site is in the Southern Side of Goldogob.

:up: :lol: :lol: @ 1.30 something when the dude says "maxay tahay bahashu" and then the cameraman says "waa camera" :lol:

daba_gaale

Postby daba_gaale » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:44 pm

:up: :lol: :lol: @ 1.30 something when the dude says "maxay tahay bahashu" and then the cameraman says "waa camera" :lol:

lol, typical reer mudug, they always asking the abvious questions, lol, i like the abvious response given back,

daba_gaale

Postby daba_gaale » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:06 pm

TWO MORE NEW VIDEOS OF BAYLA & CARIS

Video #1: Half way to the Town of Caris
---riding on the boat, halfway between Bandar Bayla & Caris

We are half way to Caris. Caris is approximately 20km north of Bandar Bayla, and it's settled my the Mahamoud Ali Subclan of Leelkase.

Video #2: We have landed on the Shores of Caris
---the landing on the shores of 'beautiful caris'

Speachless how beautiful Caris area looks.....amazing....maasha'allah

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 am

Somalis have soo much virgin land.

Are we blind?

daba_gaale

Postby daba_gaale » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:53 pm

NEW GOLDOGOB VIDEO

VIDEO INCLUDES THE FAMOUS GOLDOGOB SONG----- By none other than (HUSSEIN SHIRE)
Truely a Beautiful Video indeed of the Goldogob District of Mudug, Puntland, driving around in the hawd,
plus at the end of the Video are some cool pictures!

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:32 pm

puntland 8-) :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.