Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Al-Fanaan Digriyoow attacked by ONLF in Nairobi (SNF VS SPM)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Al-Fanaan Digriyoow attacked by ONLF in Nairobi (SNF VS

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:50 pm

I heard The_Patriot was part of the mob that attacked the singer
Murax I just knew you always pop up to save your ilko folks :lol:

Patriot isku xishow qof weyn baad tahay stop attacking masaakiin singers
so marexan are maskiin? :lol:
ninyahow ma caqliga ba kafalantahay.
Tell your ilkoyar dude to concentrate on promoting Farmajo and Ahlu Sade wal Ilkoyar songs and not poking his nose on every affair every place is not Gedo or Dusamareeb.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Jokes a side the ONLF struggle is a noble Cause and the Somalis in the Ogaden are fighting for their survival the New Police or also known as the Liyo Police are just gangs few months ago they arrested 25 Business men in Harta sheikha Jigjiga region and they robbed the entire stock of an whole saler.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:51 pm

So the Ogadens attacked a Merxaan singer because that particular Merexaan singer singed a song for the Somali regional Administration in jigjiga or was it because the singer was a Merexaan, now of all the waagacusub singers they attacked the Merexaan singer :lol: :lol: :lol: Alla Daroodku bilkasta way ka yaabinayan bishi hore turkish scholarship bey isku laynayeen maantana fanaanintoodi ba budhka isla dhacaya in kenya :lol:

And the Funny Part is Abwaan isaaq ah oo heesaha qora bay isna haystan kooxda waagacusub why don't the ogadens support Abwaan Ilka jiir Against the Faqash elements in Waagacsub Dumb Ogadens always scared to support an iidoor only umar jees was man enough :lol:
iidoor illetrate, its not waagacusub its waayaha cusub :lol: :lol: nacasyahow, you have problem reading somali language :lol: :lol:

langaabyahow iidoor, daarood cannot be contained in a triangle, we are CHINA.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Waagacusub or waayaacusub i always thought waagacusub represents waayaha cusub or also known as wedjiyo xun :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Tell your ilkoyar dude to concentrate on promoting Farmajo and Ahlu Sade wal Ilkoyar songs and not poking his nose on every affair every place is not Gedo or Dusamareeb.
Never will XimaanJaale forget about Farmaajo :lol: :lol:

But Waayaha Cusub is a wadani band don't call them names!

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:55 pm

They went from singing patriotic songs to bad-mouthing ONLF, usually there songs focus on the situation in Somalia and the plight of the people there you would think ONLF and the Ogaden would not even surface in there song topics.I was actually quite surprised when I heard Waayaha Cusub were in Jigjiga which had me puzzled because Waayaha Cusub have released songs condemning Ethiopia for there treatment of Somalis whether in Mogadishu or the Ogaden(Song:Gumeysiga Itopiya), even more puzzling is there song choice using derogatory political terms such us "UBO" to label ONLF in there lyrics bringing me to the conclusion that there whole act has been hired out completely by the TPLF and there Kilil clique, I believe the Ethiopian embassy in Nairobi which is currently waging a bitter war in Kenya against the ONLF was behind there recruitment.Wayaaha Cusub has completely abandoned there original mandate which was to sing for Peace, human rights and other social issues, this is a slap in the face for the suffering population in the Ogaden.There lots of people who have fled the war and who have gone through hell in Kenya, did they think they could hire themselves out to there killers and expect to come back to Kenya without backlash?
Last edited by EEGA9 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Waagacusub or waayaacusub i always thought waagacusub represents waayaha cusub or also known as wedjiyo xun :lol:
why you bitching a group of somali youth in a band for? atleast they made a living for themselves and are talented, but wat are you? a drunken khat addict langaab iidoor :lol:

:lol: :lol:

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:57 pm

TPLF WADANI BAND!

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm

patriot seems to be pissed today you still did not answered the question patriotow why did you single out the Merexaan signer waxasi wa discrimination or as advo says it Antisadetism :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm

dp
Last edited by The_Emperior5 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm

They went from singing patriotic songs to bad-mouthing ONLF, usually there songs focus on the situation in Somalia and the plight of the people there you would think ONLF and the Ogaden would not even surface in there song topics.I was actually quite surprised when I heard Waayaha Cusub were in Jigjiga which had me puzzled because Waayaha Cusub have released songs condemning Ethiopia for there treatment of Somalis whether in Mogadishu or the Ogaden(Song:Gumeysiga Itopiya), even more puzzling is there song choice using derogatory political terms such us "UBO" to label ONLF in there lyrics bringing me to the conclusion they there whole act has been hired out completely by the TPLF and there Kilil clique, I believe the Ethiopian embassy in Nairobi which is currently waging a bitter war in Kenya against the ONLF was behind there recruitment.Wayaaha Cusub has completely abandoned there original mandate which was to sing for Peace, human rights and other social issues, this is a slap in the face for the suffering population in the Ogaden.There lots of people who have fled the war and who have gone through hell in Kenya, did they think they could hire themselves out to there killers and expect to come back to Kenya without backlash?
Still having nightmares of Barre Hiiraale?

:lol: :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Never will XimaanJaale forget about Farmaajo :lol: :lol:

wadani kulaha?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What are they doing with Iley kissing ass I suppose :lol: :lol:

maybe a walad casir like you who filled his tummy with dajaja cannot comprehend what wadani means :lol:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Anyone that involves themselves in Ogaden, and support Zenawi and his tigray club, will get killed by the ONLF. And i support them. Ogaden is none of these bitches business, yet they sing about peace in a place somalis get murdered,jailed,raped by a dictator.

I hope they kill this bitch next time :up:
Coeus, you should listen to the song before you make judgements.

Waayaha Cusub are the biggest anti-zenawi, their leader got shot by ethiopians for their anti-zenawi songs.

The song is about the Somalis in Soomali galbeed killinh eachother. (New Police VS ONLF).

If ONLF are brave they should directly fight with ethiopian soldiers instead of attacking fellow Somalis. If you disagree with me then you disagree with TFG bro. :P
Look at this idiot! ONLF are brave men and that can be proven by the nearly 30 years halgan they have been wedging. Go define the word 'enemy' for yourself. Anyone who supports melez and his war against ogadenia as well as anyone who stands in the way of onlf is also an enemy. I don't care if he is Somali or not. cidii onlf hor istaagta oo amxaarada raacda in anyway is an enemy, and therefore should be dealt with just like an amxaar would be dealt with. Total eradication that is!

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:01 pm

patriot seems to be pissed today you still did not answered the question patriotow why did you single out the Merexaan signer waxasi wa discrimination or as advo says it Antisadetism :lol:
cagdheers are too weak to fight mareexaan as a whole :lol: why didn't they attack shiine, lixle, hassan cade, falis all at the same time. instead of attacking 1 person of the band? :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:03 pm

You saw me laughing about how Nicmo dareen was treated at least she is from the region but what I cannot get it is why this guy went to Jigjiga mise shekadi Jubaland ba qasteey qadiyadhoodi?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.