Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Somalis are treated In Saudi Arabia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

How Somalis are treated In Saudi Arabia

Postby caburiye1 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Anyone who wants to know how Somalis are treated Should listen to Abshir Bacadle's Gabay( AHN).

He said,

Astakaan Kasooqoray rabiyoow reer amiir Fahade,
Rabiyoow Inqaamooyinkeey nugu ikraahaane,
afarteeda baal toban kunbaa nala iibshaahe,
markeey kaa idlaataana waa eber sideediiye,
Aqalada iyo xaramaynkabeey naga ugaartaane,
baabuur abraaska u egbay nugu albaabaane,
Markaaseey amaah noojaraan tigidka eerline.

In other words, If a Somali child whose father was born In Saudia arabia has a fight with another native saudi Kid, He would be called ajnabi and expelt from School. Remember the father, mother and his father were all born In Saudi Arabia. The word cabiid, Slave, Aqmaq yaa Ximaarul Aswad are the most common names that Somalis are referred to.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: How Somalis are treated In Saudi Arabia

Postby 1nemansquad » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:21 pm

its not important how people treat you, what is important is how you treat yourself and others around you

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Waiting for the Saudi Defence League.

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm

sxb sacuudiyaanka wax ka cunsurisan ima soo marin :lol: nin adeerkay isyaqaaneen baa hada kahor lagu qabtay isagoo gaari wata laakin basboorka guriga uga tagay, ninkaan oo weliba proffesor jaamacad ka ahaa ayaa hal saac gudaheed la masaafuriyey, islaantiisa oo casho u karineysey baa qadka telefoonka loogu sheegay ninkaaga eeboorka xamar buu ku lunsanyahay :lol: :lol:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 pm

saudi goverment is 100% right for deporting somalis. somalis listen saudi arabia do not belongs to you . saudi arabia belongs to arab saudis.
someone who burn hes house no one wants that person. somali niggers stop complaining, get your stinky skinny sub-saharan low IQ futo AND go back you homeland somalia.
Boqor fahad was a Great man :up: :up: probably right now hes enjoying some xuurul cayn and some fine wine in janah :D :up: :up: :up:

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:33 pm

sxb sacuudiyaanka wax ka cunsurisan ima soo marin :lol: nin adeerkay isyaqaaneen baa hada kahor lagu qabtay isagoo gaari wata laakin basboorka guriga uga tagay, ninkaan oo weliba proffesor jaamacad ka ahaa ayaa hal saac gudaheed la masaafuriyey, islaantiisa oo casho u karineysey baa qadka telefoonka loogu sheegay ninkaaga eeboorka xamar buu ku lunsanyahay :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

mcali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mcali » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:42 am

saudi goverment is 100% right for deporting somalis. somalis listen saudi arabia do not belongs to you . saudi arabia belongs to arab saudis.
someone who burn hes house no one wants that person. somali niggers stop complaining, get your stinky skinny sub-saharan low IQ futo AND go back you homeland somalia.
Boqor fahad was a Great man :up: :up: probably right now hes enjoying some xuurul cayn and some fine wine in janah :D :up: :up: :up:
you are by far my most hated forumer.Everything you type is disgusting to me.

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:49 am

Is it because he doesn't worship Arabs?

mcali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mcali » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 am

Is it because he doesn't worship Arabs?
no sxb If anything i hate arabs may allah put me back on the straight path. Anybody who has a disliking for arabs is ok in my book.
But every time I read one of this so called doctors posts it makes me want to choke him or her. I can feel his or her self hatred radiating through my screen. Mother fucker has some problems that a real doctors needs to take a look at before this heshe misguides the frequent readers on this site.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:56 am

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
:up:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 am

i heard of a guy (slnder) who was deported when sharia police caught him flirting with a Saudi chick ! normally a Saudi guy would only face disciplinary action for the same behavior.
its not important how people treat you, what is important is how you treat yourself and others around you
seriously, what kind of c*** is that ?

barakaboy10
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barakaboy10 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 am

sheikh kishk, raximahullah, once said " carab bilaa diin sifir"

not only Somalis, Saudi's treat Africans, Asians and non gulf Arabs like garbage and have no rights whatsoever in Saudi Arabia.

did you guys hear the shocking story about the Edmonton imam who went to hajj this year and who was arrested, beaten by Saudi police for committing no crime?

he was on CBC on the other day and it was appalling what he was saying about Saudi Arabia's justice system and how they can just arrest you, beat you up for nothing.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 am

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
:up:
Today's somalis are the most pathetic bunch of lowlifes on the planet. My proud ancestors must be turning in their graves to think that I share the same ethnicity with these bunch of self-hating losers. Every other day there's a topic about saudi arabia and arabs in general. It's embarrassing the low levels of self-esteem and the inferiority complex shown on these forums.

" :cry: Oh no, saudis hate us and they won't let us stay in their country".

Just go and kill yourselves. :up:

MidriGeez
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MidriGeez » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 am

not only Somalis, Saudi's treat Africans, Asians and non gulf Arabs like garbage and have no rights whatsoever in Saudi Arabia.

did you guys hear the shocking story about the Edmonton imam who went to hajj this year and who was arrested, beaten by Saudi police for committing no crime?

he was on CBC on the other day and it was appalling what he was saying about Saudi Arabia's justice system and how they can just arrest you, beat you up for nothing.

If you are talking about the shia imam then he is lucky he is still alive, I would cutt off his head for Insulting the sahaba and mother of believers Aiysha RA for the last 5 years, then the nerve to go to saudia arabia.

AmalJaber
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AmalJaber » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:47 am

If you are talking about the shia imam then he is lucky he is still alive, I would cutt off his head for Insulting the sahaba and mother of believers Aiysha RA for the last 5 years, then the nerve to go to saudia arabia.
So you think this had anything to do with religion? Arabs are generally racists -i know that sounds racist too. But the arabs - especially the women, are so wicked. They can burn you with hot water for no other reason than their husband is attracted to you. I sometimes really love it when the Jews deal with them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.