Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would u live with ur in-laws?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Would u live with ur in-laws?

Postby zulaika » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:33 pm

i don't wanna live with my mother in law....but my mother living with me is a terrific idea :mrgreen:

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:46 pm

I think most girls fear that their husband's mother callin' all the shots. Something so simple as 'raashiinki wuu gubtay' and 'shaaha sokortaa ku yar' n ish like that makes xalimoz go wild because they think they are being commanded in their own house. Some say the dude's mother feels like his wife has taken her son from her. all kinda weird shyt i hear. Personally, I would not live with her mom or dad and the reason being I wanna do my thang without fear of the mother coming back from bun iyo qaloon any minute. It's a matter of freedom if you ask me.

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Depending on the reason. If his parent(s) is/are ill, or have to live alone because their only child is getting hitched, I'd be pretty open to the idea. However, I'd prefer if they were to move in, they'd come after the newly wed stage, seeing as those years are the break it or make it period.

My grandma lived with us since I was a kid and I learned a lot from her :up: I'd love for my kids to have the same experience.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Beans, get ready for a divorce hibibti. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.