Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MO FARAH 10000M GOLD MEDALIST

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
herndonhomer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: MO FARAH 10000M GOLD MEDALIST

Postby herndonhomer » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:20 pm

The man from Waqooyi wins it all. Great day for the somali nation o :som: :up:

Best part is he's about to win the 5000 meter race on tuesday as well :up:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:22 pm

In my twenty years of existence, he's literally the first Somali I've seen to display affection in public. Also, his daughter's adorable!
It's friggin ramadan atleast give us a url link or a warning next time. :snoop:

blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby blitzkrieg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:23 pm

^I changed it to a link, so I suggest that you do the same.

blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby blitzkrieg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:26 pm

tell me if you had a wife and you won something big and she approached you for a kiss would you just turn and reject her? wow dude, just wow :|
I have a question that doesn't necessarily mean to be antagonizing, but I suppose that you and others may read it to be that way: If Mo Farah were a woman who states that she's Muslim but was photographed kissing her white (but supposedly Muslim) husband, would you still have the same opinion, or would you comment on her immodesty?
I would be skeptical if this fictional muslim women was dressed like the other athletes showing flesh and part of their butt-cheeks
Runners aren't required to wear spandex if they don't want to; the Saudi and Afghani Olympians certainly weren't.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Going to the gym and watchin titties and ass bounce is not islamic, lol @ these part time sheikhs
that is a serious accusation, you should take it back, I do not go to the gym to watch women's tits and butts, you need to stop being defensive I saw this pic before and never intended to say something bad about it but this Blitz girl is promoting scandalous behaiviour and I have to object as a muslim, it is within my right to post my two cents, and my islamic duty to prevent fitna with communication if not with my hands.

I am not part-time shiekh never even claimed to be religious, so I don't see where you are getting your info from, control your tribalism dumbass.
Listen, you made threads about you wanting to commit zinna, and here's a muslim dude who completed a race with a sujuud to allah and then celebrating it with his wife, so your supposed to respect the camera and forget about your wife, is this is what he should've done?, tell me if you had a wife and you won something big and she approached you for a kiss would you just turn and reject her? wow dude, just wow :|
yes I do have urges like any other human being men and women, but I do not act on my desires my friend, that is what it means to be Muslim you dimwit, your trying to make accusation against me but you fall on your head every time you pathetic piece of shit, the little respect I had for you is now lost. so what exactly is was your point ?? because I have these urges I am not a good muslim ?? get the fok out of here you pathetic piece of shi..t. You are ruining my mood and this thread. you actually think you are defending Mo Farah but what you are doing is making it worse, by defending an isolated incident that is unislamic, you are blowing it into an argument of what is right and wrong when this isolated incident is clearly wrong and it is wrong for blitz to promote it, I did not attack Mo Farah, I corrected the Blitz chick who is into these kind of things, like most girls they love this shi.t. I am baffled that a supposed man can be this emotional and defensive.

I wouldn't mind kissing my wife outdoors on the cheek, but we are talking about millions if not billions watching this, do you notice the difference ?? and my wife would not approach me for a kiss, since I plan to marry a muslim sister who knows the Diin like I do if not better. The kiss on the mouth in the open is Gaalo behavior.

Blitz ok I will, I am not having a go at you please believe, I know you chicks think this kinda stuff is adorable, and I was just posting my two cents and would have left it at that had the stupid tribalist Abuuuuuuka not defended it with his life.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Going to the gym and watchin titties and ass bounce is not islamic, lol @ these part time sheikhs
that is a serious accusation, you should take it back, I do not go to the gym to watch women's tits and butts, you need to stop being defensive I saw this pic before and never intended to say something bad about it but this Blitz girl is promoting scandalous behaiviour and I have to object as a muslim, it is within my right to post my two cents, and my islamic duty to prevent fitna with communication if not with my hands.

I am not part-time shiekh never even claimed to be religious, so I don't see where you are getting your info from, control your tribalism dumbass.
Listen, you made threads about you wanting to commit zinna, and here's a muslim dude who completed a race with a sujuud to allah and then celebrating it with his wife, so your supposed to respect the camera and forget about your wife, is this is what he should've done?, tell me if you had a wife and you won something big and she approached you for a kiss would you just turn and reject her? wow dude, just wow :|
Yes waxaas ceeb waaye, it should be private, not in front of tens of millions

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Congratulations to Mohamed "Mo" Farah for an amazing victory, we're all proud today. Me and my cousins were jumping up and down :stylin: .

the ethiopian reaction was freakin hilarious

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:50 pm

This is a men who purposefully avoided fasting to partake in these games. Its unbelievable that we have over 3,000 muslim athletes taking part in the Olympics and this stupid committee could not push back this tournament one month.

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Ethiopians were cheering for their own as we all did for MO :lol:

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Mo Farah you are NOT the father.

shidow1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shidow1 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:17 pm

He is kissing a f....white woman... :twisted:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:24 pm

shes not white. shes half white half Black!!

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:26 pm

actually the daughter really look like her father.. i can tell that just looking at here that he does not need to take DNA test!!

shidow1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shidow1 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:35 pm

is wife a Muslim? Or, is Mo Farah even a practising Muslim?
Don't worry about that... :)

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:38 pm

actually the daughter really look like her father.. i can tell that just looking at here that he does not need to take DNA test!!
That's not his kid. His kid and his wife came on a bbc morning show and his daughter has blondish kind of hair and is fair. This girl on the pik is not his kid she looks nothing like him his wife looks different too in that pik. Anyway that's some next mans kid not his. Mo Farrah got with a woman he had a crush on from high school that got pregnant for a Bantu guy then when she realised he was gna be successful she went for him. Watch the interview on YouTube type Mo Farrah interview good morning show I think it was on BBC or ITV cnt remember but that's how the story sounded like when they were explaining how they got together. And the presenter said your from Somalia at one point he corrected him and said Somaliland but the presenter kept saying Somalia :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.