Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nimco Dareen Was Raped :(

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nimco Dareen Was Raped :(

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Somali-Star,

Hey brother, weli seef-la-bood maa tahay? Good to see you alive and kicking.

To be honest, they are both bad, but rape is worse. Some ladies die from rape, others contract HIV, others get pregnant....essentially it really messes up life for the girl in a way that sexual-assault might/can not do. Did you know grabbing a girls bum or breast is sexual-assault? Would you put that in the same category as rape, I would think no.
thank you and glad you're still kickin it too.

but rape is still sexual assault - only in its worst form. and trust me sexual assault in any form is beyond heinous.

i know because i saved a kaffir from sexual assault. while i was in time to save her from being raped - penetrated - psychologically she was already damaged. straight away it's obvious. i had never seen someone destroyed as she was. it's awful and i wish it on no one.

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:01 pm

PO, Lol, that's not kidnapped she was probably wanted the guy. At the moment, isla-orod and qudbo-siro and nonsense like that is rife in Somalia. I find it to be demeaning and insulting, and frankly kidnapping sounds scary, so I'm glad all of that stuff has died down, Alhamdulilah.

Somali-Star,

That is shocking. :down: The case you mentioned sounds more like rape, but yes they are both bad, I'm not justifying any of it, far from that. I'm just going with the correct terminology they use in such incidents.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Veiled, no it is part of their culture. The Sheikhal in galbeed, won't give you the daughter, they expect you to just take her if she wants you.

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:08 pm

That sounds reasonable. I want him and he wants me, then he can come and take me, I suppose. :lol: But when does my Wali come into this? At the night of the mehr...man, we really need to ditch some stuff.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Some sufi's came and started digriyo, so I stopped asking questions and was paying attention to that. :lol:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I have it from reliable sources that she fell over her dirac and high hells and then fell face flat on the floor.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:46 pm

tallow ma amxaaro ka qoday..waa tay daba u ruxi jirtaye... Malaha melez bay u dacsiyeynaysay...dabodhilifta xunta timaha adag.
disgusting.

and your god farmaajo is a bigger traitor than her million times over.
Subxanalah..unlike u not everyone worships a human being.

Nacas go blow up urself suicidal asbax..she does not need ur useless support.

Amirsade
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amirsade » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:59 pm

WOOW, some dude at the maqaaxi had this to say " zenawi waa baqiyey dareena waa limid"........onlf sympathiser are having a field day with is tragic news of nimco dareen. :down:

hargeisamyhome

Postby hargeisamyhome » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:26 pm

WOOW, some dude at the maqaaxi had this to say " zenawi waa baqiyey dareena waa limid"........onlf sympathiser are having a field day with is tragic news of nimco dareen. :down:
true but none of it is true here is the latest report http://www.aarmaanta.com/?p=1662

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Was this the lady singing for the Ethiopian Somali government who commit rape, murder and violence against men, women old and young and even children?

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Kidnap women/brides ah? You mean the snatch uh?
Travellers and Gypsies do that.. :|
Not a really good choice of words given the circumstances :lol:.

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 pm

My thoughts exactly :lol:

For those indirectly approving of rape by making excuses for why it would have been ok based on what songs she sang, ur just as despicable as an actual rapist

I hope she has a speedy recovery (both physically and mentally) whether she was stabbed or raped

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Best wishes and a speedy recovery, hopefully this will be a turning point for her occupation considering it's never a detriment walking away from fitna. :up:

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 am

My thoughts exactly :lol:

For those indirectly approving of rape by making excuses for why it would have been ok based on what songs she sang, ur just as despicable as an actual rapist

I hope she has a speedy recovery (both physically and mentally) whether she was stabbed or raped
Word. Those saying "well futadey u ruxda, so she deserved it" are despicable. Nobody deserves rape.

Amirsade
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amirsade » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:02 am

Was this the lady singing for the Ethiopian Somali government who commit rape, murder and violence against men, women old and young and even children?
that was the pre negotiation, after they sign the agreement that somali region of ethiopia will ruled itself, have is own army, police etc. and most of all wadaada have free to do dacwa any where any place anytime.....so ofcourse the rebels put the gun down and pick up the pen, no more 40 years of fighting and dying with out any outcome on sight.....this is where nimco dareen came in. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.