Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Local Hargeisa dude interprets Akon's "MAMA AFRICA" song

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Local Hargeisa dude interprets Akon's "MAMA AFRICA" song

Postby MenaceToSociety » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:16 pm

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Local Hargeisa dude interprets Akon's "MAMA AFRICA" song

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:51 am

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool maama afrikaay walahi waa kaf iyo kala dheeri :dead:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:55 am

Walle wa rag rag dhalay. Kulaha nin fog iyo xamar degnaa, midkee fog? Xamar ba dhow.

:up:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:57 am

Walle wa rag rag dhalay. Kulaha nin fog iyo xamar degnaa, midkee fog? Xamar ba dhow.

what hell does that men?? nin fog iyo xamar degnaa?

MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MenaceToSociety » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:58 am

i never got to understand that could you further elaborate PO

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:08 am

Qaldaankan la dhaho MenaceToSociety , makii waalnaa oo SomaliaOnline laga soo buriyey miyaa?

Wale Snet waa eey is badashay intii aan maqnaa. Wixii waalnaa oo dhan ayaa albaabka loo furey oo loo fasaxay. Waa iska nasiib daro.

MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MenaceToSociety » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:11 am

Qaldaankan la dhaho MenaceToSociety , makii waalnaa oo SomaliaOnline laga soo buriyey miyaa?

Wale Snet waa eey is badashay intii aan maqnaa. Wixii waalnaa oo dhan ayaa albaabka loo furey oo loo fasaxay. Waa iska nasiib daro.

nahh man im the guy that use to smell your sisters punani :(

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 am

Menace, as he was amazed by the guy's love of africa, instead of being sectarian, he turned that around to criticize his own people, he said dadkii kale, dadka somaliland waxna ma garanayaan, sida dhaandhaan u socda (they are followers being led, no thinking), then he says waa ka fikri layli (lack of illumination, ignorance), waxay soo kala socdaan, nin fog iyo xamar (i can't make out it, but i think he means to say, which is closer, someone who afar or xamar, baiscally who is closer to us than southern somalia), and after he doesn't get answer he says, xamar ba ka dhow, (xamar is closer to us). Baiscally, the world is moving forward seeing in bigger and bigger terms, and we are still in the reer baadiye mentailty. :up:

MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MenaceToSociety » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:22 am

Menace, as he was amazed by the guy's love of africa, instead of being sectarian, he turned that around to criticize his own people, he said dadkii kale, dadka somaliland waxna ma garanayaan, sida dhaandhaan u socda (they are followers being led, no thinking), then he says waa ka fikri layli (lack of illumination, ignorance), waxay soo kala socdaan, nin fog iyo xamar (i can't make out it, but i think he means to say, which is closer, someone who afar or xamar, baiscally who is closer to us than southern somalia), and after he doesn't get answer he says, xamar ba ka dhow, (xamar is closer to us). Baiscally, the world is moving forward seeing in bigger and bigger terms, and we are still in the reer baadiye mentailty. :up:

The man is deep :whew:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:35 am

Ninkaas, oo kale, he just desires hormar in life. Given the right opportunity he would of been success, naturally intelligent.

MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MenaceToSociety » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:38 am

Ninkaas, oo kale, he just desires hormar in life. Given the right opportunity he would of been success, naturally intelligent.
i been there and i recognized our people r naturally intelligent..i spoke to reer miyi an youl b left impressed..they know worldly thing like a pro

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:10 am

It seems to me people back home are free thinkers unlike somalis in the diaspora :mindblown:

MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MenaceToSociety » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 pm

It seems to me people back home are free thinkers unlike somalis in the diaspora :mindblown:
You know our brains are fryed by long exposure to TV and lack of interacting with other humans as opposed to our brethrens back home who use their wit to maneuvre through situation on a dialy basis. I was there and it is mindboggling to see how quickly they retaliate by the tongue if you got issues with them to the point where u feel retarted bc you just not that witty...secondly, all they do everyday is sit somewhere and deliberate on clan, family, world politics and other societal issues amongst themselves. That makes them that charisma. They are highly intelligent

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:33 pm

:wow:

I know man, I find myself a retard among them too.

MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MenaceToSociety » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:40 pm

:stylin:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.