This Story of Step Father Killing is Confusing

Arimaha Nolosha Khuseeya

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

This Story of Step Father Killing is Confusing

Postby caburiye1 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Maybe I am not reading it right. He killed his step son because he was falling behind at School? So he wanted to kill him so that he can pass classes in Heaven?

I am sure he made up this whole episode of School and Love. He mercilessly Killed the boy and made up story so that he can get a second degree manslaughter instead of murder.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communi ... 816245.ece
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: This Story of Step Father Killing is Confusing

Postby Daff » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 pm

caburiye1 wrote:Maybe I am not reading it right. He killed his step son because he was falling behind at School? So he wanted to kill him so that he can pass classes in Heaven?

I am sure he made up this whole episode of School and Love. He mercilessly Killed the boy and made up story so that he can get a second degree manslaughter instead of murder.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communi ... 816245.ece

Very sad indeed, where is the boy's mom, obviously this wasn't an isolated incident. He is in a better place and this idiot will rot in hell, I hope he gets what he desrves in the Pen.
Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

LOGIN TO HIDE THIS BLOCK