Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How to make any Somali girl like you by Dr. NegroDamus

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
NegroDamus
Location: Shout out to the sidewalks for keeping me off them rough streets

How to make any Somali girl like you by Dr. NegroDamus

Postby NegroDamus » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:32 pm

After reading my previous thread on the behaviors of Somali girls between the ages of 18-30, someone sent me a private message asking me if nice Somali guys can get Somali girls without compromising their personality. He said being nice is who he is and he doesn't want to get neck tattoos, or learn how to NOT read to make himself more attractive to Somali girls. He also asked where are some places to meet Somali girls that don't involve clubs or shisha spots.

Here's my thoughts on this.

How to make a Somali girl like you

Somali girls like guys who don't like them. This is the Image for Somali girls. Once your mind excepts this irrational and absurd idea, you can then begin to make Somali girls like you.

But let's be clear here. Somali girls do not hate nice guys (I can't emphasizes this enough). Imagine if you are going bald and your dermatologist recommended you take Propecia to regain your hair. After a few months, you notice your hair is actually growing back. But the problem with Propecia is the negative side effects that come along with it like losing your libido and potentially being sexually impotent for the rest of your life. So although Propecia is good for your hair, its side effects will make you reject it. That's kinda like nice Somali guys in a nutshell. Although they are in theory good for Somali girls, they are ultimately rejected because of their side effects. A nice Somali guy's side effects include being spineless, a pushover, clingy, needy, and lacking confidence. If you can remove these side effects, then Somali girls will like you for being a nice guy.

If you want a girl, then you have to work on yourself. Focus on your school/career and hit the gym. Never short change yourself for her. Begin to love yourself, because if you don't learn how to do that then how can you ever begin to love someone else?

After you get that aspect handled, you must then approach Somali girls. That means you have to avoid the walls, no matter how comfortable they are.

In all honesty, all Somali girls want is a confident guy who can grab them by their child bearing hips, look them in the eye and say "NO!" to their shenanigans.

Somali girls work with Al-Qaeda

In my opinion, Somali girls who say they like nice guys all while they date and mate with bad guys is a human rights violation. This distresses many young nice Somali guys who struggle with rationalizing such an irrational behavior. In the end, these nice guys lose hope in themselves and join al-Shabab, or Jebhat al Nusra to find a purpose. So if the United States is serious about fighting Al-Qaeda, they need to first fight Somali girls who say they like nice guys.

Where to meet Somali girls

10 years ago, if you wanted to meet a Somali girl, your best bet was the library. But thanks to creepy nice guys starring at Somali girls at the library for years, they have moved on. These days, if you want to meet a relatively good Somali girl, you have to turn on Al-Jazeera or the BBC to see where the current crises is on this planet. Usually, after a major crises, there are protest rallies in the West, and as you know, Somali girls love protesting about shit that does not concern them.

Here's a short list of demonstrations over the years that I have recommended to nice Somali guys to attend to meet Somali girls:

2011: Fukushima Nuclear Disaster protest rally
2012: Kony 2012 protest rally
2013: Syrian Protest Rallies
2014: Gaza protest rallies

If phony, hippie and righteous Somali girls aren't your type then I recommend you go visit Atlanta night clubs to meet the playful Somali girls with daddy issues. Yes, although these Somali girls have slept with more black men than prison mattresses, they are still interesting to talk to and are more authentic than their liberal counterparts that attend #BringOurGirlsBack rallies.

I only speak inconvenient facts.

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: How to make any Somali girl like you by Dr. NegroDamus

Postby waraabe251 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:38 pm

:dead: :dead: :dead: :deadrose: :deadrose:

you are the funniest snetter

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:40 pm

What an amateur troll, but I bet this will be yet another one of his flame thread that will reach 10+ pages.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Get money = Get women. But i'll tell you about Somali women, deep down they do want to be man handled (not violent) and shown their place. With that said a lady (notice the word lady, not woman) do actually like 'nice guys' as they are their equals.
Trick is to not let them confuse your kindness for weakness, you want a lady, ask your mothers to search ! :up:

Miss10

Postby Miss10 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:47 pm

I detect a deep psychological issues concerning Somali women. Call it a woman's intuition.

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:50 pm

This isnt funny at all, this is all incredibly informative and accurate, I'm reading this like :ohhh: and :leon:
A nice Somali guy's side effects include being spineless, a pushover, clingy, needy, and lacking confidence. If you can remove these side effects, then Somali girls will like you for being a nice guy.
This is where i have been going wrong all these years, how many times have I let another man take control of the route even though I'm the one behind the steering wheel :wow:

burcaawi14
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burcaawi14 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:52 pm

looooool hella funny...Thanks, you gave me a good laugh!

NegroDamus

Postby NegroDamus » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Get money = Get women. But i'll tell you about Somali women, deep down they do want to be man handled (not violent) and shown their place. With that said a lady (notice the word lady, not woman) do actually like 'nice guys' as they are their equals.
Trick is to not let them confuse your kindness for weakness
Exactly.

NegroDamus

Postby NegroDamus » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm

I detect a deep psychological issues concerning Somali women. Call it a woman's intuition.

You got the wrong dude.

[youtube]watch?v=hRc4LkBRjIc[/youtube]

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Here's a short list of demonstrations over the years that I have recommended to nice Somali guys to attend to meet Somali girls:

0sman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 0sman » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:42 pm

If phony, hippie and righteous Somali girls aren't your type then I recommend you go visit Atlanta night clubs to meet the playful Somali girls with daddy issues. Yes, although these Somali girls have slept with more black men than prison mattresses, they are still interesting to talk to and are more authentic than their liberal counterparts that attend #BringOurGirlsBack rallies.

I only speak inconvenient facts.

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Once your mind excepts this irrational and absurd idea, you can then begin to make Somali girls like you.
:notsure:

ChiefKimbo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ChiefKimbo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 am

::

Hilarious read OP ... 1+ internet point to YOU

ChiefKimbo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ChiefKimbo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:00 am

:

BUMP

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 am

:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.