Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Naclatulah alayk 2 the Somali gov. Man dies 4 them but..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Aragsanahmed

Naclatulah alayk 2 the Somali gov. Man dies 4 them but..

Postby Aragsanahmed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:02 pm

they offered the widow and family of the dead man $250 as compensation...Nacala ku taala..They have their children out here in the West and they let that poor lady fall through the cracks...All the government officials should die in the most horrible way possible, preferably by cancer of the thyroid and the Prostate..May their kids all be killed in Calgary's drug warfare...May their daughters turn into the #1 prostitutes of the Ethnic Somalis in whatever country they reside in...May their wife cheat on them..May they learn latter on in life that their children where actually not theirs due to their wife's cheating with Ali next door in cedar-riverside or Dixon apartments..Amen!

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: Naclatulah alayk 2 the Somali gov. Man dies 4 them but..

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:24 pm

AAMIIN AAMIIN

btw are you m2s?

Aragsanahmed

Postby Aragsanahmed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:32 pm

AAMIIN AAMIIN

btw are you m2s?
Welcome back Lejusticier.. indeed I am the Menace...I salute you sir.. May your children grow up to be astronauts....

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Eeek, That's harsh.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:26 pm

AAMIIN AAMIIN

btw are you m2s?
Welcome back Lejusticier.. indeed I am the Menace...I salute you sir.. May your children grow up to be astronauts....
Maxaad samaysay hadana?

Biyaha kulul markaad qac ka siiso ayaad farxiyaha dumarka obsess ku noqotaa!!

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:29 pm

I understand the higher officials and those in charge should pay for their crimes. ...

But why their innocent kids, who have nothing to do with this?

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:31 pm

I understand the higher officials and those in charge should pay for their crimes. ...

But why their innocent kids, who have nothing to do with this?
good point!

Aragsanahmed

Postby Aragsanahmed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:41 pm

LeJusticier...r u asking me why I got a female name ?..

@Gamer...sxb did you even bother to ask yourself what did the dead Man's child commit for him to suffer?..secondly, majority of these Somali leeches (officials ) children know and are aware how their father got the money , many if then are if age ..there's this well known corrupt Somali official whose his children live in a house priced in the $800k range and where all his daughter's Uni tuition are paid in advance (Uni of Michigan ..very expensive ). This official's family use to live in governmeb housing before 2004 but once he got a high position their fibancial status changed ..so you mean to tell me that his grown kids never get to see videos like this and they never ponder for a second ..May his 2 daughters get both breast cancer and uterus cancer ..aamiin!

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Nah, why did they ban you?

I thought I was the only one ban you.

Aragsanahmed

Postby Aragsanahmed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Nah, why did they ban you?

I thought I was the only one ban you.

Fah got the anti-Menace fever but now he is feeling much better..we cool...

Waryaahe LeJusticier listen..can you share with us which restaurants you chill at (ate at) in Hargeisa..did u check out Kaah express , what abt Crown? Summertime? Royal lounge ?

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:03 pm

LooL ninkaan habaar kululaa

But that's a good point, most of these so called 'high ranking" Somali official are all involved in corruption and musuqmaasuq, and are stealing from the people....but insha allah they would pay for it some day, either here or Aakhiro.

But I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, not even my worst enemies.

I lost a close family member to cancer and it was the worst thing I've seen in my entire life. Cancer eats you from the inside out...and kills you in short period of time.

Btw, do you know the Idris family in Northern Virginia? There was a rumor that they got their money after after father got some million dollar contract to build something for the government or something.

But you can't always believe what Somalis tell you.

Aragsanahmed

Postby Aragsanahmed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:25 pm

The family I know clearly is in Michigan...another clue..he hailed from one of the Shabeeles

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.