Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chicken Coming Home to Roost

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Forex

Chicken Coming Home to Roost

Postby Forex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Few months ago ago a friend of mine told me that the chick I always wanted to smash became a bust-down and alcoholic. I dismissed she would go down like that because she was never the "type". A few days ago while eating at a restaurant she came onto me as though she found a lost friend. Her breath was smelling like alcohol and she was with 2 niggaz with hoodies that looked they haven't taken a shower in days. After a few minutes she asked for some few dollars. I really didn't feel sorry for the state she was in a bit. I gave her a little money and since she is broke and I always wanted to smash, looks like a crack head would do anything for some money. After a while I'm planning on dumping her. What would you do if you were in my position?

Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Chicken Coming Home to Roost

Postby Bella18 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Disgusting!

Keep your fitna thoughts to yourself mate :roll:

Forex

Postby Forex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Disgusting!

Keep your fitna thoughts to yourself mate :roll:

I been a gentleman for the most part in my life but not anymore. My gloves are off.

:blessed:

LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LilEmperor » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 pm

I got a wife I need not to pay whores

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:19 pm

So you're willing to "smash" someone who could have some type of sexually transmitted disease?

Are you that desperate?

Forex

Postby Forex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:45 pm

I got a wife I need not to pay whores
Good for you bro. Not ready for commitment. I'm not paying for sex, its just the hook to get the fish.

Forex

Postby Forex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:49 pm

So you're willing to "smash" someone who could have some type of sexually transmitted disease?

Are you that desperate?
Could have, would have. Not really thirsty to be desperate. You wouldn't believe how fine she is.
Just trying to get my piece of her. Nah mean.

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:09 am

Yikes! A little desperate there buddy. :lol:

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:24 am

:holdup:

I'd like to think that men like this don't exist, and you're just trolling, or giving us another one of those 'lololol jk' stories.

Damn.

Forex

Postby Forex » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:21 am

I don't give a fuck what you think. I really don't.

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:25 am

Ewwwwahh. Then don't post shameless things for others to read. :lol:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:40 am

I don't give a fuck what you think. I really don't.
Then why did you post this garbage looking for a high5?

Islayaab nolashaad ka dhacdey eh.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:40 am

Disgusting!

Keep your fitna thoughts to yourself mate ::

I been a gentleman for the most part in my life but not anymore. My gloves are off.

:blessed:

That's your problem Forex. U r a "gentleman" . Women don't respond to gentlemen, for some reason, they are repulsed by it. :stylin: Women are so screwed up. They are either after GAY men who are well groomed, and have good manners, but unattainable- not from playing hard as they 'think', but they are closeted. Or the go for bad boys who treat them like trash. :stylin:

A Gentleman would fair well in Victorian era. He is a man with morals, and low sexual libido. He is well established, financially I mean, looking for a wife more often than a girlfriend or a booty call. But in a modern world, its very hard to settle for a gentleman. Every woman wants a bad boy who is ready to marry them, without the usual route of trapping him with a pregnancy, and marrying only divorcing right away. :stylin:

Forex

Your special situation is heart breaking. Had I been you, I would be heart broken if I saw the girl I had a crush on in that state of lowness. I get mentally disturbed to see random Somalis using drugs,and alcohol, out in the night, forget someone I know, or had a crush on. I would lose appetite for my food, I would go home and possibly write a long dear diary journal to unravel my qualms and frustrations. :dj:

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:53 am

^^
its fare not fair, come on...

you should of reformed her not prey on her

Forex

Postby Forex » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Alright everybody, I'm not as evil as you think I'm, I will leave her alone.

Basra, you hit the nail right in the head. Women don't appreciate gentlemen nowadays.I absolutely don't care about her and wether she ever reforms or not.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.