Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Racism is at an alltime high. White America is about explode

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xanuunku
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Racism is at an alltime high. White America is about explode

Postby Xanuunku » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:19 am

Just read the comments on these two videos. Most people will brush it off as racist anonymous trolls. But this what white America really thinks. The hatred is the comments are despicable. And when the time is ready; they will explode.

White America especially the white males feel like they are under attack. They feel the media, government (liberal) and the elite are against them. They don’t like the way the media portrays them. They don’t like the changing demographics of their country and the direction it is heading. They are gearing up, since Obama election; they have been arming themselves to the teeth. When the time finally arrives, all hell will be let loose.

:dj:

technogc

Re: Racism is at an alltime high. White America is about exp

Postby technogc » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:26 am

What if it was a black man kissing a somali woman? Think of it from their perspective.

Also black.people are racist against themselves by labelling each other dark skin brown skin and light skin

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Just read the comments on these two videos. Most people will brush it off as racist anonymous trolls. But this what white America really thinks. The hatred is the comments are despicable. And when the time is ready; they will explode.

White America especially the white males feel like they are under attack. They feel the media, government (liberal) and the elite are against them. They don’t like the way the media portrays them. They don’t like the changing demographics of their country and the direction it is heading. They are gearing up, since Obama election; they have been arming themselves to the teeth. When the time finally arrives, all hell will be let loose.

:dj:
walaahi all that nigger this nigger that,..after couple of word its nigger again.

That music make me sick.

Those little rats should be used to test the Ebola virus.

lasanodboi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby lasanodboi » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:44 pm

The first video is cute :)

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:40 am

What if it was a black man kissing a somali woman? Think of it from their perspective.

Also black.people are racist against themselves by labelling each other dark skin brown skin and light skin
what if it was a white man kissing a somali woman?

the difference between being a racist and just being protective of one's woman is not caring about the color of the person's skin. and BTW black men kiss somali women all the time. they are called somali men.

and BTW the light skin/dark skin issue is a result of slavery. the white slave owners preferred the light skin slaves because they were closer to white so they gave them preferential treatment. this led to resentment by the dark skin slaves who were usually left to work in the field.

study a little bit of history and you might not be such a stupid isaaq fool.

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:16 am

http://qz.com/251380/starting-this-year ... c-schools/

Starting this year, minorities will outnumber whites in US public schools

Written by
Jeanne Kim@jeannesjkim
August 19, 2014

"While 62% of the total US population was classified as non-Hispanic white in 2013, when public schools start this fall their racial landscape will reflect a different America.

According to a new report by the National Center for Education (NCES), minorities—Hispanics, Asians, African American, Native Americans, and multiracial individuals—will account for 50.3% of public school students. To break this down by grade levels, minorities will make up 51% of pre-kindergarteners to 8th graders and 48% of 9th to 12th graders.
More minorities in public schools USA(Pew Research Center)

This change in enrollment comes amidst a growth in the percentage of US-born Hispanics and Asians in the overall population. Between 2012 and 2013, the Hispanic population grew by 2.1% and the Asian population grew by 2.9%. And reflecting these numbers, public schools will see big hikes in Asian and Hispanic students between 2011 and 2022. Hispanic students will rise by 33%, Asian/Pacific Islanders by 20%, multiracial students by 44%, and African-Americans by 2% between 2011 and 2022. Meanwhile the percentage of Caucasians is projected to decrease by 6% and of American Indian/Alaska Natives to decrease by 5%."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06 ... -2043?lite

The White majority in the US will be gone by 2043. Blacks and Native Americans are also decreasing as a percentage of the population. The biggest increases will be in multiracial individuals and especially Hispanics.

technogc

Postby technogc » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:23 pm

study a little bit of history and you might not be such a stupid isaaq fool.
:notsure:
Last edited by technogc on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby inaXasan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Racism will not die until people stop using black to describe evil and ugliness while some use "Cadeey" to describe something nice and beautiful

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:07 pm

I remember a few months back I was shopping in this high end store in London with a posh girl, the store unexpectedly blasted this rap song where the word nigga was not censored, it was disgusting we left the store immediately.

I do listen to trap music and I find it to be fun, but I can see why it can be disparaging for blacks so I don't really try to defend it, waa iska guilty pleasure.

Xanuunku
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xanuunku » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:32 pm

The White majority in the US will be gone by 2043. Blacks and Native Americans are also decreasing as a percentage of the population. The biggest increases will be in multiracial individuals and especially Hispanics.
Grant,

What do you think will be the social and economic ramifications of the changing demographics?

The future seems bleak for Black America. They will become less relevant in the future and their vote will be meaningless. They should be more worried than white America. Hispanics don’t like Black and do anything to be accepted as whites.

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:38 pm

@xanuunku
Sxb, this a bit off topic, I was impressed by the topic you made about fapping, most people are unaware of the benefit of abstention, your insight into the matter was rather unexpected :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Grant,

What do you think will be the social and economic ramifications of the changing demographics?

The future seems bleak for Black America. They will become less relevant in the future and their vote will be meaningless. They should be more worried than white America. Hispanics don’t like Black and do anything to be accepted as whites.

My worst nightmare will be Hispanics taking over America. That is scary. :dj: These people cannot properly enunciate the English language, I rather hear a flight 13 Somali speak English than an Hispanic. Heck a Rotti Indian is OK, as long as he doesn't fart. :eat:

Xanuunku
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xanuunku » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:57 pm

@xanuunku
Sxb, this a bit off topic, I was impressed by the topic you made about fapping, most people are unaware of the benefit of abstention, your insight into the matter was rather unexpected :lol:
Wallahi, in a selfish way. I shouldn’t have made that topic. A magician shouldn’t reveal his secrets.

Abstention/Nofap/Semen retention/Sexual consistence is a key to a man’s vitality and longevity. Practicing it is extremely hard but the benefits are amazing. On a personal note, what I have noticed doing it is extremely clear glowing skin (The amounts of comments you wouldn’t believe), hair looking full, jawline looking sharp, life in my eyes, clearer thoughts, sharper thinking and better sleep. It is amazing but it is a constant battle since we live in an extremely sexualized society.

I will however, constantly update that thread.

0sman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 0sman » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:01 am

The sad thing is, the blacks in America aren't helping themselves and even in some cases further all the stereotypes and racism against them. Yes, there are direct and indirect racism towards them but so were the earlier Italians, Jews and Japanese in the first part of the 20th century and I don't think those groups are in the same situation as are the blacks today. We can talk about "no role models/no father figures" and "racism" etc all we want, if you don't help yourself no one is going to help you.

Look at the black culture from every direction; from the trashy music, the broken families, the high incarceration rate, the low education rate, the drugs and violence, blaming the white people and hardly taking responsibility for one's failures in life etc will only make their plights worse and depressing. And in today's fast-paced world, once you're left behind it'll take an unprecedented miracle to turn things around for you for the better.

To me, they're as failures as ourselves, Somalis.

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:00 am

Grant,

Hanuunku,

My perspective goes back to Harry Truman and the integration of US troops in 1948.

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=50560

I live in the East Oakland Hills, an area that has been integrated since at least the early Sixties, so to me Ferguson is an extreme exception that surprises. What I note today is that a Black family is in the Whitehouse and the events in Missouri are being intensively investigated, after protests that would not themselves have been tolerated 60 years ago. Things have changed. That they have not changed enough should not be a surprise. Culture and cultural attitudes do not change overnight.

I would say the standing of Blacks in the general population has increased significantly in my lifetime, but that it has been uneven in the various parts of the country and also among families. It is my understanding that, as a group, Asians now top Whites in earning capacity, with Hispanics above Blacks, still at the bottom. This appears to be based largely on education. But, given the growing disparity between the top incomes in all countries and those of everybody else, even education may not stay the route to success it has been. I really don't know what to say when athletics and performance contracts go into the $millions and police and firemen for cities like San Francisco can't afford to live in the communities they service. This is no longer the world I grew up in, and it's confusing on a daily basis.

There has been a mural under the freeway on High Street here in Oakland as long as I have lived here. In 35 years it has never been vandalized, which by itself is something of a miracle. What it says is "ERACISM". The growing numbers of mixed-race kids give me hope that can happen. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.