Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Special message for the first lady of snet, Julkimi

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Special message for the first lady of snet, Julkimi

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 am

Thank you Julkimi for your comment. I may no longer contribute to Somalinet but my primary goal was to free our caged people from their mental slavery. I believe my work is done. I believe I was successful. I made many people start to question everything and learn to use their brains and their mouths.
I was banned because I was winning the war against the Somali extremists and not because I broke any of the rules that are not enforced to begin with. I was simply a threat that needed to be eliminated. The incompetent mods can't point out what rule I broke but were simply butthurt when I suggested a fellow Somalinetter respect other people's beliefs even if they believe in a horse that flew to heaven because respect is needed to maintain and build peace, order and good governance. When Somalis lose in debate or are embarrassed, they resort to violence, and in this case, permanent bans. When the Menace posted a thread about my unfair ban, it was swiftly deleted.

Somalinet is a good example as to why Somalia is doomed for many years to come. Somalinet, like Somalia, silences critics, is a threat to peace, human rights and democracy and is a safe haven for radicals. By issuing me with a permanent ban with no prior warnings, the moderators have essentially stated that I am worse than members who call for clan wars, treat famine victims with derision and justify little Alawi children being executed in cold blood. These members are active and are contributing to Somalinet as I type this. It was for the best that I was banned; Somalinet is a website where the worst of human beings come together.

I can't in good conscience be surrounded by contributors who laugh at the misfortunes of Somalis (suicide bombings, drowning in the sea) because they hail from a different clan and I cant in good conscience accept thr authority of moderators who condone this with their lack of action.

On a final note, I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to Nathan Cirillo's family and friends and all those affected by today's terrorist attacks in the city that I hold dear to my heart. We will not be intimidated and you will not win. May Canada remain glorious and free (from terrorist savages)

I am,

Abdi "Defeating my enemies since 90' something" Johnson

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Special message for the first lady of snet, Julkimi

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 am

:blessed: :lupe:

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:17 am

:heart:

We're still going out for wings. :up:

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Postby Daff » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:26 am

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:53 am

You can come too Daff. :) I get to pick a flavor though...

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:59 am

:heart:

We're still going out for wings. :up:
Can't wait to see you in tdot

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:06 am

Only if it's a group thing Menace lool And this is for Canadians!

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:16 am

Only if it's a group thing Menace lool And this is for Canadians!
We can have Abdijohn and grandpa ..but grandpa might try to go to Jenna via Abdijohn ..bad idea

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:44 am

No terrorists, thank you..

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:50 am

Can we go to The government

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:58 am

loooool Sure. AJ and I will bring our flags. Bring yours as well.

unstoppablefade
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby unstoppablefade » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:00 am

:dead: How do you know government. I swear u lived in canada before

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:01 am

loooool Sure. AJ and I will bring our flags. Bring yours as well.
I will ...everything on me ...but afterwards , where wee gonna eat at ?...do you guys have anything open except an igloo?

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:07 am

:dead: How do you know government. I swear u lived in canada before

My nigga, waz up kid! Will, I actually spend few short years there ..I was underage then tho ...I know these places bc I visit for national libration struggles

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:51 am

Why do some girls support this idiot and what is there reason for supporting this idiot? Qabiil I don't think so since they are not related to this Khanis.

:pacspit:

He was banned but his faggotry message reach us still..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.