Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm Tired of This Shit!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

I'm Tired of This Shit!

Postby Phinks » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:57 pm

I've just about had enough of this bullshit.

Let's be honest here guys.

The whole situation was hopeless from the beginning. While being optimistic can be good sometimes: we need to accept the facts that Somalia has been a literal living hell hole for over 20 years. Anarchy, rape, mass slaughter and piracy were the only things to come out of this god damn nation.

I mean c'mon guys you can't deny or refute any of this;

-The spineless Anglo-French worshipping Djiboutian's have bowed down to their European Masters and are subtly caressing their assholes with their tongues. I'm sure you've met some Djiboutian's who've learnt (and even mastered) the language of French but can't even string a sentence on their own mother tongue. They've gladly forsaken their National Somali identity in an attempt to appease our former White Colonials. Aqaas caleeyk! :pacspit:

-Somaliland is officially Ethiopia's bitch. It's quite pathetic really. I can't believe how the people of Somaliland take this. It's funny as hell seeing you guys taking the moral ground and pointing your fingers to everyone else screaming how you're not uncivilised and "better" than everyone else but when Ethiopia comes knocking on your door you all stand up straight and look down like f-king cowards as if you're answering to Aabo. Somaliland's relations with our African adversaries and rivals can be equated to a three some. While you all suck off Ethiopia, you're being firmly rammed up the ass by Kenya while Uganda patiently waits for its turn all while stroking his cock accompanied with a disgusting teeth baring smile. Oh and Liberia and the others? Don't worry! They're on their way! :D

-Puntland. Whenever I hear "Puntland" I have to suppress the urge to burst out in hysterical giggles. How this debacle of a state being recognised by the global community not only astounds me but often gives me brief headaches. The origin of Somali pirates and their base of operations was actually found to be on the coast of Puntland. What the fuck were you doing? Didn't you all pride yourselves on the fact that you had a functioning government? But then again - what else was to be expected from another Somali state? We can all take it at face value folks. The establishment of Puntland was a ignominious failure; a fiasco if you will.

FELLAS WAKE UP!

AMISON troops are up and raping our women such as our own mothers, daughters and wives while you niggas in the politics section engage in useless debates in which everything inevitably turns into a ceaseless circle of intellectual masturbation.

Our beautiful Ogaden women are being raped by Aklilu and afeworki while the good hardworking men are being subjected to heinous crimes - which for the most part - go unreported!

I feel like we can really fix things and change things but why bother? the first barrier is not the inertia of reality itself, but rather a wall of sweaty, screaming idiot masses who respond to any call for logic, rationality or change with a blinding sea of ignorant monkey-mouth-sounds. For every non-qabilist Somali there are 100 that'll outnumber him/her. You'll have the males proclaiming "yu arr mii brothur" while they will smile in your face as they sharpen a dagger in the background-ready to finish you off if necessary just to make 20$ more. No no my bad! Scratch that;

f-king.

Somali.

Shillings. :snoop:

I'm sick and tired of the finger pointing. No-one was responsible for our demise but US. We did this. Yes. Me and you. I honestly don't know whether to cry or laugh about this. We are literally the laughing stock of the world. This shit f-king blows!

LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I'm Tired of This Shit!

Postby LilEmperor » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:01 pm

European Masters and are subtly caressing their assholes with their tongues.

thats hot
:diddy:

LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LilEmperor » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Very well written, full of emotions, i feel you.

nord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby nord » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Criticises Djibouti, a proper country at least, Somaliland, which is not full of Bantu soldiers and punt land, but does not criticise south Somalia government, Where the rapes are happening :lupe:

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:09 pm

I've just about had enough of this bullshit.

Let's be honest here guys.

The whole situation was hopeless from the beginning. While being optimistic can be good sometimes: we need to accept the facts that Somalia has been a literal living hell hole for over 20 years. Anarchy, rape, mass slaughter and piracy were the only things to come out of this god damn nation.

I mean c'mon guys you can't deny or refute any of this;

-The spineless Anglo-French worshipping Djiboutian's have bowed down to their European Masters and are subtly caressing their assholes with their tongues. I'm sure you've met some Djiboutian's who've learnt (and even mastered) the language of French but can't even string a sentence on their own mother tongue. They've gladly forsaken their National Somali identity in an attempt to appease our former White Colonials. Aqaas caleeyk! :pacspit:

-Somaliland is officially Ethiopia's bitch. It's quite pathetic really. I can't believe how the people of Somaliland take this. It's funny as hell seeing you guys taking the moral ground and pointing your fingers to everyone else screaming how you're not uncivilised and "better" than everyone else but when Ethiopia comes knocking on your door you all stand up straight and look down like f-king cowards as if you're answering to Aabo. Somaliland's relations with our African adversaries and rivals can be equated to a three some. While you all suck off Ethiopia, you're being firmly rammed up the ass by Kenya while Uganda patiently waits for its turn all while stroking his cock accompanied with a disgusting teeth baring smile. Oh and Liberia and the others? Don't worry! They're on their way! :D

-Puntland. Whenever I hear "Puntland" I have to suppress the urge to burst out in hysterical giggles. How this debacle of a state being recognised by the global community not only astounds me but often gives me brief headaches. The origin of Somali pirates and their base of operations was actually found to be on the coast of Puntland. What the fuck were you doing? Didn't you all pride yourselves on the fact that you had a functioning government? But then again - what else was to be expected from another Somali state? We can all take it at face value folks. The establishment of Puntland was a ignominious failure; a fiasco if you will.

FELLAS WAKE UP!

AMISON troops are up and raping our women such as our own mothers, daughters and wives while you niggas in the politics section engage in useless debates in which everything inevitably turns into a ceaseless circle of intellectual masturbation.

Our beautiful Ogaden women are being raped by Aklilu and afeworki while the good hardworking men are being subjected to heinous crimes - which for the most part - go unreported!

I feel like we can really fix things and change things but why bother? the first barrier is not the inertia of reality itself, but rather a wall of sweaty, screaming idiot masses who respond to any call for logic, rationality or change with a blinding sea of ignorant monkey-mouth-sounds. For every non-qabilist Somali there are 100 that'll outnumber him/her. You'll have the males proclaiming "yu arr mii brothur" while they will smile in your face as they sharpen a dagger in the background-ready to finish you off if necessary just to make 20$ more. No no my bad! Scratch that;

f-king.

Somali.

Shillings. :snoop:

I'm sick and tired of the finger pointing. No-one was responsible for our demise but US. We did this. Yes. Me and you. I honestly don't know whether to cry or laugh about this. We are literally the laughing stock of the world. This shit f-king blows!

Hear, Hear!

Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lancer » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:18 pm

This is why I support Balkanization. You can't keep people who can't stand each other together and expect some sort of miracle. It about time people realize this futile dream is just holding everyone back. let every clan develope their own country and whoever fails that is on them the others won't give a f@$k #SurvivalOfTheFittest
Last edited by Lancer on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unstoppablefade
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby unstoppablefade » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Tl;dr

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:28 pm

Very well written, full of emotions, i feel you.
Thanks. :lol:

The reason I'm so pissed off is because my aweowe's brother just died this past week from all that fighting going on in Somalia. They say a stray bullet hit him or something...I'm so f-king angry man...

If only we could stop the bullshit once and for all.

LoveandLight: :up:

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Criticises Djibouti, a proper country at least, Somaliland, which is not full of Bantu soldiers and punt land, but does not criticise south Somalia government, Where the rapes are happening :lupe:
As we write, our capital city is sealed off by AMISOM forces whose declared mission is peace keeping, but in reality they are protecting and imposing an illegitimate and illicit government. AMISOM forces, from Uganda and Burundi butcher Somali people on a daily bases. Two thirds of Mogadishu, once the beautiful capital city of Somalia, has been destroyed by constant bombardments and indiscriminate shelling by Ugandan tanks, cannons, artilleries and all sorts of military hardware.

Almost all of Mogadishu’s neighborhoods have been greatly damaged or entirely demolished beyond recognition. Tens of thousands of innocent civilians have been murdered and maimed; our women have been systematically raped, another hundreds of thousands have been uprooted and displaced.

And you're fine with this? You're content with Somali's suffering? You've adopted the mindset of "well at least it ain't us" but where is the heart? The compassion and patriotism for Somalia? The global elite want to conquer and divide us; wake the fuck up Sxb. It's us against them and them against us.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:31 pm

This is why I support Balkanization. You can't keep people who can't stand each other together and expect some sort of miracle. It about time people realize this futile dream is just holding everyone back. let every clan develope their own country and whoever fails that is on them the others won't give a f@$k #SurvivalOfTheFittest

Why is Somalia the only country in the world split up into 5 parts?
Because of the infiltration of other forces and countries for centuries. Think about it. The Cold war over Ogaden? The genocide in Ogaden?

What about the Masonic Anglo-French attempt and failure to wipe out 4000 year old Somali history?

Don't be a f-king sheep man. Open your eyes.

"The third world has always existed for the comfort of the first."

~ Naomi Klein

The reason the global elite don't want Somalia to reunite;

1. Historical continuity - magnificent history uninterrupted for four (4) millennia.

2. National integrity - involving one language, religion, culture and ancestry.

3. Strong Faith, deep piety and high spirituality.

4. Magnificent Oral Literature - great linguistic means of expression, religious and political lyricism.

5. Absence of Prostitution and Incest.

6. Devotion to cultural traditions, matched with a tolerant attitude.

7. Decentralised economic life, with economy, literature, religion and politics overlapping.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:32 pm

i am suprised more and disappointed, young western somali, thinking about that hell on earth!!

my last visit to somali region, made me gave up on people!

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:37 pm

^^

Within a lifetime we can achieve this. But sadly...

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:50 pm

#PhinksForPresident2016

ciddhartha
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ciddhartha » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Why is Somalia the only country in the world split up into 5 parts?
Because of the infiltration of other forces and countries for centuries. Think about it. The Cold war over Ogaden? The genocide in Ogaden?

What about the Masonic Anglo-French attempt and failure to wipe out 4000 year old Somali history?

Don't be a f-king sheep man. Open your eyes.

"The third world has always existed for the comfort of the first."

~ Naomi Klein

The reason the global elite don't want Somalia to reunite;

1. Historical continuity - magnificent history uninterrupted for four (4) millennia.

2. National integrity - involving one language, religion, culture and ancestry.

3. Strong Faith, deep piety and high spirituality.

4. Magnificent Oral Literature - great linguistic means of expression, religious and political lyricism.

5. Absence of Prostitution and Incest.

6. Devotion to cultural traditions, matched with a tolerant attitude.

7. Decentralised economic life, with economy, literature, religion and politics overlapping.

"Masonic conspiracy" ku lahaa. I'm focking dying over here. Somalis extinguished their own history. According to Somalis, Somali history (the Somali ethnicity, actually) began with the introduction of Islam. Nothing has been passed down from before then.

Part of me feels like going to Somalia and getting a prostitute, just to laugh at your naivety.

Tolerant attitude? All foreigners in Somalia are treated like oddities, circus freaks.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:49 am

It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. The new generation of Somalis back home and in the west can turn Somalia around for the better. The older generation are the ones who are holding us hostage. Hope is very important but you have to be realistic at the same time. Our current situation may be shitty however we're not going to be like this forever.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.