Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The untouchable Kingmaker: Xirsi

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
caadani90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

The untouchable Kingmaker: Xirsi

Postby caadani90 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:50 am

This is for any one who doesn't understand Xirsi's power or why with most of the country against him, he's still there.

On the 19th Feb during the weekly cabinet meeting, attended by the entire cabinet including Samaaale and Xirsi, Muj Muuse Bixi put his balls on the table and said that he and only he speaks for Kulmiye. This was a sign that he now has support from the majority of his clan but more importantly the full support of Silanyo. His speech in a basic weekly cabinet meeting was a slap down to both Samaale and Xirsi.

Xirsi in response to this threw his full weight behind Samaale. The following day Xirsi took Samaale on tour of the East to show him the power that he wields!!!

First place he took him to was the closing Ceremony of G.A.F (Gashaanbuurta Axmed Faarax) maalintii uu u hanjabay mucaardka ee uu yidhi “Haddii ay Doorasho Dhici Waydo, ma Jiro Nin Suurta Afuufayaa”

If you don't know who Axmed Faarax are and the voting power they have in Togdheer then you've been sleeping for the last 10 years. In the 2012 local elections they gained 7seats in Togdheer, to put that into context it was equal to the seats won by the entire Habar Yoonis (7) and 2 more than the rest of HJ (5) in togdheer combined.

In other words who ever has Axmed Faarax votes wins the second most populous Gobol (togdheer) in any election. And Xirsi, well Axmed Faarax fall inline behind Xirsi as evidence by his closing statement at their shir. Xirsi took Samaale to Burco and beyond to show him that he can deliver him Burco in the election if he runs.

Silanyo took this as a threat and demoted Samaale who ultimately resigned. Silanyo though is not stupid, he understands that the threat is Xirsi and not Samaale, problem is though he can't do f@&k all about it! It is clear that through his actions Xirsi has gone to war with Silanyo and Muuse Bixi and as result Samaale has taken the bullet.

I hear a lot of people on here ask when Xirsi will be sacked or why he hasn't been sacked? Some on her will even have you believe that he is some powerless badow (LeJustifer is good example)

Point is, Xirsi is untouchable! If Silanyo sacks him then Wadani have hit the jackpot.

Xirsi is bad news for Kulmiye, Silanyo and Muuse Bixi.

LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The untouchable Kingmaker: Xirsi

Postby LilEmperor » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 pm

This is so irrelevant seeing that Somaliland is not even a real state!

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Proud to be axmed farah on both sides of my family.
reer raage on my fathers like xirsi gaab
and abokor axmed on my mothers.

keep up with gaining seats.:lol:
Good to ge axmed farah in 2015.

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:11 pm

I'm ignorant when it comes to HJ genealogy.
Axmed Faarax halkee bay odaygii Muuse Sheekh Isaxaaq ka soo galaan?

caadani90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby caadani90 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm ignorant when it comes to HJ genealogy.
Axmed Faarax halkee bay odaygii Muuse Sheekh Isaxaaq ka soo galaan?
Back in the day when it was about camel herding and land grabbing the Landheers of reer shiekh Isaaq were the Xirsi Cisman and the Reer Dahiir. Now thats its about votes the power squarly lays with Axmed Farax and Jibril Abokor.

Hodan, anyone but Xirsi and his oversized blazer and toxic politics though please

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Just embarrassing. This is so far removed from where we should be right now politically speaking. We have gangs roaming in southern togdheer who just murdered 3teenagers and what are we doing about it? Nothing. I guess Isaaq lives mean nothing now days.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:40 pm

^AUN ti the 3 teenagers.
may justice be brought. Burco admin shoukd follow the footsetps of hargeysa and arrest these gangs and place them in detention camps

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:42 pm

^AUN ti the 3 teenagers.
may justice be brought. Burco admin shoukd follow the footsetps of hargeysa and arrest these gangs and place them in detention camps
I don't think that is what Siciid is alluding to.

I think he is talking about the recent murder of 3 Solomadow teenagers
by the Qurjiile clan in Meygaagle

caadani90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby caadani90 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:46 pm

Just embarrassing. This is so far removed from where we should be right now politically speaking. We have gangs roaming in southern togdheer who just murdered 3teenagers and what are we doing about it? Nothing. I guess Isaaq lives mean nothing now days.
Couldnt agree more. Problem is there is no nobiiity left, like i was sayin earlier power now lies with people like Xirsi who care about nothing but maintaning their privaleged positions! The rest of Somaliland is imprisoned by the tribal/democracy poison they have concocted.

Prime example is reer Qorilugud inamadooda maalin ba midba kibir looga dila and when they get ready to respond the national army is used to supress them so as to maintain the positions won by the privaliged.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Sometimes waxaan is weydiiyaa Hirsi tolow ma sir buu ka hayaa Sillanyo. Silanyo let an un educated arrogant lil wadaa so spoiled.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Kan cadaani la yidhaa waa the biggest dhaan dhaan on snet qabyaalad baa ka guuxaysaa isaga iyo duufle iyo kii ducaysane seriously waa damaged

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:34 pm

Sometimes waxaan is weydiiyaa Hirsi tolow ma sir buu ka hayaa Sillanyo. Silanyo let an un educated arrogant lil wadaa so spoiled.
Ali Gurey ethered Xirsi, I can't take him serious after this interview. :lol:

He shouldn't have said 'haddi doorasho dhici waydo yaa suurta afuufaya', its a direct threat, not wise at all.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Garaad

Ma maqashay markuu yidhi sankaad caano ka keeni? iyo markuu gabayga ka tiriyey meel la rabay inuu madaxweynuhu ka hadlo.
Belaayo kula futa gaabnaatay :down:

caadani90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby caadani90 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Kan cadaani la yidhaa waa the biggest dhaan dhaan on snet qabyaalad baa ka guuxaysaa isaga iyo duufle iyo kii ducaysane seriously waa damaged
:lol: walahay waad igu qaaldantay saxiib! I was just providing an explanation for the reason a seasoned Somaliland politician who has supported and worked tirelessly for Silanyo for over 10 years was treated so badly and baisically executed for the sake of a kid with no formal education who was pushed on to the kulimye platform only a few months before the last election.

All ive done is explain the basic truth which is that he is using his subclans voting power to hijack power for himself.

This is the danger of democracy in highly tribal Somali society where a whole tribe will back their man even if he is the devil himself.

When I say that his sub clan has massive voting power its only the truth and if it wasnt so trust me you would not be hearing about Xirsi today. If that bothers you, then you need to be looking closer at yourself bro!

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:07 pm

Garaad

Ma maqashay markuu yidhi sankaad caano ka keeni? iyo markuu gabayga ka tiriyey meel la rabay inuu madaxweynuhu ka hadlo.
Belaayo kula futa gaabnaatay :down:
LeJusticier,

Waan uu jeeda :lol: Ninku waa badow faariid ah laakin.

Oday Laascaanood jooga baan ku yiri ka waran haddu madaxweyno noqdo, wuxu ku jawaabay 'Ba'aa ma isaga xita qaab madaxweyne leh, koodhkiisa khamis baad mooda' :lol:

Beri dhawayd Jamaal Cali Hussein baa Burco yimi oo odaayaal laa qadaayaay, marka cuntada laa soo dhigay, Jamal saxanka dhigagad buu ka buuxshay, oday baa gacanta afka saaray oo yidhi, " Maa ninkan shimbirta xaarkayda cunta ka dhergay baan hogaanka uu dhiibna' :lol:

Dadkani halkay wax ka abaaran baa yaab leh, Xirsi wax qabadkiisa cidna xasuusan mayso, afxumadiisa laakin way hadhaysa...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.