Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Response to Reer Buuhoodle

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Response to Reer Buuhoodle

Postby gegiroor » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Xildiid,

Well, truth speaks for itself on what happened in Kalshaale. It started with Solomodow (HJ) and Geed-Quwaax (DH). Then, all SL militia intervened on your behalf. The battle turned into subsection of DH (Axmed Garaad, Khaalid, and Hayaag) and SL. If you were turning the tide, you would not need the protection of all SL militia. It was even General Nuux Taani of SL who relayed what happened in those battles.

Even today, the one who is calaacaling here day and night is you. Do you see any DH coming here day and night and complaining about HJ. The only people who are throwing insults around is you and Yusuf. Any reason why?

There are no Khaatumo involved in the latest skirmishes. It was reer miyi killing other reer miyi. It happens all of the time in all of Somali territories. Coming up false charges won't help you. Long story short, if you decide conflict, you will get conflict, however, it would be better if you can get out of this day and night shouting, and stop insults you and Yusuf are throwing around against an entire clan (DH). We are hoping insha'Allah the conflict will be resolved and no more lives will be lost! Think about it. I can sure you will gain nothing in conflict that you could not gain in the current negotiations.

I rest my case!

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Niyow maxaad beenta ku fashaa?

It was your Kastuumo that attacked the same SL peace keeping force that was sent to Kalshaale, that's how the war started. The skirmishes between Solomadow and Dhulbahante ended when the SL government payed us money to bury the wells for the greater good of the district.

Once again you're lying, the events that took place outside Maygaagle with the reer Nabad teenagers who were watering their camels started off as a simple dispute over water. The Dhulbahante called for back up which lead to Kastuumo technicals from Buhoodle attacking these teenagers. When the Solomadow was about to respond with their own militias from Qorilugud, Coodanle and Wadaamago, the SL government closed all the roads using the SL army to prevent a massacre. 2 days after this event, Kastuumo officials and elders spoke in Buhoodle condemning the same attack they orchestrated while calling for peace like they always do. They always call for fake talks and negotiations, even though the motive is to regain land they lost 100 years ago.

Show me meeshaan aniga iyo Yuusuf ku calaacalnay?

The ones who calaacal are your elders and your people oo la ciilay oo Isaaq naceyb naftooda googoysey. Just visit Kastuumo news sites and read the amount of lies and derogatory shit they write about Isaaq, SL and HJ on a daily basis. Now compare that to Somaliland news sites created by Isaaq.

@3.26

Kan ayaa si fiicaan loo ciilay and the rest of your clan sidiisa ayey u yuusan. Not to mention that he's the supreme elder of the Kastuumo project.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:36 pm

by the way,for those who know the dholos abtiris...which sub is sanwayen from?...are they from naleye axmed?....my habarwadag is sanwayen, naleyeh ahmed.
Reer Sanwayne is not Dhulbahante. Ina Sanwayne was a famous guy, who people use to go to set disputes. People use to say "Ina Sanwayne baa no garnaqiya". He was also Silanyos awow. Silanyos mum was named ina Sanwayne. He was HJ, reer Dahir, reer Yusuf. So I'm guessing this guy and Silanyo are cousins.

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Ok togdeer, thx for the info.

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: 82' In between Hayeeyaasha, Baalidhaye and Coodanle

Postby CaynabaX » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Udun,

If only Geed Quwaax is involved how come one Cali Geri and one Barkhad guy were rushed to Buuhoodle hospital when the fightings started last month? Why are Cigaal Naaleeye asking for war? Why is Ina Camey asking for peace?

Sheekadan ka dhex bax, your from a dusty village called Awr Boogays meeshan waa Hawd kala garanmaysid

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:57 pm

Beesha Ceeb-Maddow aka (Solomodow) sent terrorists to Buuhoodle and Maygaagle, and every time got owned. They are now complaining to SL and HJ for help. Truth needs to be told.

In the Kalshaale battles, when beesha Ceeb-Maddow (aka Solodow) got owned in previous Kalshaale battles, all SL militia came to the help of beesha Ceeb-Maddow. Here are details of those battles:

http://ogaalnews.net/?p=5557

Qarannews & Dagaalka Kalshaale :Ciidmada Qaranka Oo Dhirbaaxo Kulul Lagu Dhuftay Iyo Cadami Iyo Taani Oo Been Ka Sheegay
http://www.dhanbaal.com/main/index.php? ... y&sid=1059

Beesha Ceeb-Maddow (aka Solomodow) need another karbaash, that is why they need the help of all SL against 2 small subclans of DH. Ceeb-Maddow is gonna get owned as usual.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Doofaar Ismaaciil,

When I dismantled your lies ayaad sidii Dhillobadanaha lagu yaqaanay marba gidaar isku qaaday.

Your clan has never defeated Solomadow and it's your weak elders that are trying to regain land their weak ancestors lost to us hundred years ago. Why else would your "supreme Garaad" threaten to kill HJ (Solomadow) children as retaliation? Abahaa iyo dhilladii la ciilay ee ku dhashay wasee.

The two news sites you posted highlight some of the events that took place. The stupid SL government who believes that a Faqash can change its spots mixed SL soldiers from other regions with Dhillobadane soldiers from that area while excluding Solomadow soldiers because it was the request of your xaaraami elders. As a result the Dhillobadane soldiers snitched to their Kastuumo cousins who carried out attacks on the SL soldiers that didn't know the terrain. However when we rejoined the war the tide turned and today not a single Qurjiile is anywhere near Kalshaale and we made it a SL army base. The skirmishes prior to the war was settled by Solomadow elders who decided to bury the wells after being compensated by the government. Your weak clan could only beg Siilaanyo to bury those berkas. You didn't have the balls nor the muscle to do it yourselves.

Soon you'll lose Maygaagle and Buhoodle.

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

I'm not here to take any sides, but didn't Qorilugud, Wadamago and even Caynaba once belonged to Dhulbahante? If yes, then how can Habar Jeclo claim the ownership of Kalshaale which is located south of Qorilugud? :?

This whole "we want peace, but they don't want peace" is really played out. We all know, no amount of peace talks or feasts between tribal elders will create any long-term solution.

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:38 pm

I am Nalaye Ahmed (NA) and can tell you there is no subclan or jilib named sanwayen within NA. Ask them if they are Cali Naalaye, Jibriil Naalaye, Aadan Naalaye, Cabdalle Naalaye, Cilmi Naalaye, Sabood Naalaye, Faarax Naalaye, Axmed Naalaye, and Bihina Faarax (Yusuf Naalaye, Liban Naalaye, and Shirwac Naalaye).
my habarwadag is cilim nalaye, mohamed cilmi,maxmod garad,shir shor or something similar....how about u?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:04 am

My HJ you know i love ya but take it down a few. This should be between somaliland and terrorism not hj vs dhuloz.

caadani90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby caadani90 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:16 am

My HJ you know i love ya but take it down a few. This should be between somaliland and terrorism not hj vs dhuloz.

Siciid, sxb, your right but this government has watched these terrorist target reer miyi for 5 years and there only action has been to make sure that those most affected are unable to either protect themselves or retaliate. There is now no choice but to take matters into our own hands.

Sooner Kulimye goes the better! Hope Faysal makes.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 am

@Xildiid, since you've started mamas, I gave up man. It is definitely a road that I wouldn't travel. :down: Learn to differentiate between goolaaftan and insulting mamas :!:

@ramzy2277, yes I know the Sanweyne (Mohamed Jama) who Reer Cilmi - NA. Two of his sons are in Toronto, ONT, Canada. If you need further information, send me a PM.

@To Others, Reer Buuhoodle have proven to be formidable where SL could not crack their unity as the last Kalshaale battles attest to it. They will prove it again if all SL militia join the Solomodow as they did in 2011.

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:15 am

hj iyo dhulos waad na wareeriseene ama dagaalama oo kii rooni somaliland ha u hadho ama heshiiya oo nabad ku wada noolaada.labada reer way isu bootaynayaan oo ilama aha inuu dagaal beeleed weyni ka dhex qarxayo.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:51 am

It was intended for your 'Supreme Garaad'.

Repeating lies won't make it the ultimate truth. Your militia attacked the SL peace keeping force that was stationed there to prevent a war between Solomadow and Dhulbahante, the skirmishes between the two clans ended when we buried the wells after being compensated by the Government. Even when you attacked the SL army, Siilaanyo stopped the army from attacking Buhoodle because according to him it was just a peace keeping mission and he even sacked the general that planned to take over your little safe haven.

As the elders in Wadaamago said, ''Ha cararina marka Buhoodle la soo galo.''

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:26 pm

''Ha cararina marka Buhoodle la soo galo.''

That is a hogwash. They knew how they got owned in last battles in Kalshaale, how all SL militia came to their help, and even then those SL militia got their asses handed to them. Siilaanyo seeked internal mediation so he can withdraw from Maygaagle area. You can deny athe facts all you want!

Even who is doing the calaacal? You started killing reer Miyi, and our retaliation was very harsh. Now we can all hear your cries, "you will do this, we will do that." Go ahead and do it if you can. Who is stopping you?

As for insulting the Garaad, people start throw insults when they are losing the arguments. You only insulted your own mom when you insult another man's mom :idea: You need to develop fadhi-kudirir skills without throwing insults!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.