Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5 Things You Will Love & Hate About Visiting England

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

5 Things You Will Love & Hate About Visiting England

Postby Cherine » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:18 pm

From an American

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: 5 Things You Will Love & Hate About Visiting England

Postby Bandit » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:35 pm

Before the last 2 years I didn't want anything to do with UK but for some reason the last 2 years I had a sudden urge to visit their I heard females their like American guys Image

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HorseedS » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 pm

I wanna visit Manchester/old Trafford :blessed: it's a must for me to watch a game at old Trafford :wow:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:52 pm

UK sucks wallahi. People there are skinny and retarded. They hate Americans and are always trying to prove shit. As soon as u tell em u are from States, they are trying to prove themselves by either being too aggressive or what not.....i tell em to settle down. Is daji, life ain't about showing how tough u are.

:whoa:

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HorseedS » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:58 pm

With all the ceydh they get, you'd think they be eating good but no. Sometimes the people back home look much better than them. :lol:

Stuckon21
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Stuckon21 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:05 am

"when you are inside a pub, don't cheer for the other team" :lol:

Football hooligans.

I hope Abdi Johnson bumps into kuwahas.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:06 am

UK sucks wallahi. People there are skinny and retarded. They hate Americans and are always trying to prove shit. As soon as u tell em u are from States, they are trying to prove themselves by either being too aggressive or what not.....i tell em to settle down. Is daji, life ain't about showing how tough u are.

:whoa:
:pac: games are you telling the truth about them hating us :lupe: UK nikkas are soft as fuck though :russ:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:24 am

With all the ceydh they get, you'd think they be eating good but no. Sometimes the people back home look much better than them. :lol:
They walk and take the public transportation more than we do. For God's sake, we go through drive ins to withdraw cash, grab food etc.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:26 am

They walk and take the public transportation more than we do. For God's sake, we go through drive ins to withdraw cash, grab food etc.
So true I can't wait h till dhahabshiil has a dive thru :lawd:

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:28 am

Their food portions are so small and there's no refills allowed on their Dixie sized cups.

Only place that will give you something substantial to eat would be the fried chicken places and even then you need to get like 2 boxes to be satisfied

And people there are too involved in other people's lives, including strangers. If a Somali or Pakistani sees you walking around and its prayer time they will kidnap you and force you into the masjid. Acting religious but also have knives on them.

I am,

Abdi Johnson
Last edited by AbdiJohnson on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HorseedS » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:30 am

:blessed:
When will Somali makhayad's have drive thru tho? Xalwad Kismaayo should also have drive thru. Getting fresh xalwad and fresh sabaayad while in your car :ahh:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:59 am

The people are always grumpy. Cheer up...

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:45 am

It didn't take long for the obese North Americans to complain about the food portions. It's the same all around Europe. :lol:

I've noticed Gamer, Menace, AbdiDhuuso and all the other weird snetters are from that side of the world.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:36 am

I wanna visit Manchester/old Trafford :blessed: it's a must for me to watch a game at old Trafford :wow:
you arnt real fan untill you spend your hard earned $$ and watch match live at oldtraford sxb you need to invest in order to get certified as a die hard united fan :win:

CaliQase
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliQase » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:20 am

^^ NO NO NO
Khasaaro waaye waxaas. Watch on TV, haddii laga badiyana sidii carruurta u seexo

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.