Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Telesom Tower U/C

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

New Telesom Tower U/C

Postby KingWaslawi » Tue May 03, 2016 8:18 am

Yes it's Burco too

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: New Telesom Tower U/C

Postby hangool79 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:45 am

How is the water situation is Burco, I heard if the government tame the Golis floods and make a dam it will make huge area in Beer deegan arable. If Burco has a better water situation than Hargeisa it has better growth potential,

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Tue May 03, 2016 8:56 am

^^^ I don't know sxb the government must do something about it, some small reservoirs will do.

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:06 am

^^^ I don't know sxb the government must do something about it, some small reservoirs will do.

I think I got a FAOSWALIM report about the water potential of SL somewhere, will share later on.

If you ask me I think Burco needs the same airport capacity and runningway as Hargeisa, the minute Burco has an international airport
FlyDubai, Ethiopia plus many regional flights will start landing, Burco has a good chance of becoming the center for eastern regions.
This is something reer Burco can chip together themselves in cooperation with dawlada, it would be a shame if Silaanyo left office without initiating such a infrastructure package for B town as a farewell. (If it wasnt for afweyne in the 80s who gave the majerteens 1) a Bosaso harbor + 2) Bosaso - Garowe high way they would have been dirt poor and isolate.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:17 am

Telesom waa shirkada wadanka ugu waxtarka badan, I hope inay bank gooda salaama magaca ka bedelaannoo Zaad bank u bixiyaan. Iskana xidhaan adeegooda Zaadka iyo bank ga.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby KingWaslawi » Tue May 03, 2016 9:24 am

I think I got a FAOSWALIM report about the water potential of SL somewhere, will share later on.

If you ask me I think Burco needs the same airport capacity and runningway as Hargeisa, the minute Burco has an international airport
FlyDubai, Ethiopia plus many regional flights will start landing, Burco has a good chance of becoming the center for eastern regions.
This is something reer Burco can chip together themselves in cooperation with dawlada, it would be a shame if Silaanyo left office without initiating such a infrastructure package for B town as a farewell. (If it wasnt for afweyne in the 80s who gave the majerteens 1) a Bosaso harbor + 2) Bosaso - Garowe high way they would have been dirt poor and isolate.

You are right sxb, but I have heard that the Burco airport is funding by the king of Kuwait, and construction will start soon.

http://www.gabileynewsonline.com/2016/0 ... rka-burco/
http://qodaalnews.com/boqorka-dalka-kuw ... ada-burco/
http://afkashacabka.com/articles/15302/ ... lada-Burco

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:41 am

It feels Kuwait has done most for SL, I've yet to see the Emirates, Qatar help so much

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby KingWaslawi » Tue May 03, 2016 12:17 pm

It feels Kuwait has done most for SL, I've yet to see the Emirates, Qatar help so much
Emirates and Qatar futo jilicsan uun bay hayaan.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue May 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Why is all these construction contracts given to najax.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby KingWaslawi » Tue May 03, 2016 12:40 pm

They are working dee, dedaalkoodu ma liito.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:42 pm

I see.
They are working dee, dedaalkoodu ma liito.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Tue May 03, 2016 2:56 pm

How is the water situation is Burco, I heard if the government tame the Golis floods and make a dam it will make huge area in Beer deegan arable. If Burco has a better water situation than Hargeisa it has better growth potential,
The good thing about Burco is water never runs out. I have never seen a day where there has been water shortage in Burco alxamdulilah.
The reason being is Burco sits on one of the largest aquifer in east Africa. If you was to dig 20 - 30 metres in Burco you would find water.
Why not pay a visit.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby KingWaslawi » Tue May 03, 2016 4:39 pm

The good thing about Burco is water never runs out. I have never seen a day where there has been water shortage in Burco alxamdulilah.
The reason being is Burco sits on one of the largest aquifer in east Africa. If you was to dig 20 - 30 metres in Burco you would find water.
Why not pay a visit.
Togdheee inaader can you take aome good photos especially in this wet season. Thanks

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:00 pm

Why not pay a visit.

:lupe: Burco has the worlds highest bakoorad on bakoorad violence, as soon as the statistics drop I'll pay a visit to the second capital.

joking aside we need to put our act together, today we have arabs, indians and other foreigners walking around asking themselves whats the matter with this handicap people who don't farm all this land.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Tue May 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Burco doesnt need an airport

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.