Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

As long as clans exist, Somalia will never have peace.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
imperialist

As long as clans exist, Somalia will never have peace.

Postby imperialist » Tue May 03, 2016 7:22 pm

When we are a largely nomadic people, clans were needed to survive as well as for social insurance. Now it's another story, Somalia is a Nation-States, clans will only cause divide and conflict by definition, this is how the imperial powers defeated us. I was born in the US, laakin at the end of the day I will always consider myself Somali and I have been there (hamar). Clans and tribalist bullshit is going to cause only more ruin and conflict, include that with our neighbors interests...

I want to help rebuild our nation and help my people, laakin the mentality is so horrible. We should be thinking of building solar powered grids, building cities, rebuild our military and bring in economic revenue, we are gifted with the most strategic land on Earth and we are fighting over clans and tribes?!

Look, people are more loyal to their tribe than the country, soldiers are more loyal to their tribe, politicans represent their tribe, can you not see how this will cause conflict and allow other Nation's to use it to divide and conquer?!
How can the elders not see this?
We need remove the idea of clans from our people, unite and rebuild our nation. Even if we defeat shabab, you really think there wont be another civil war sometime in the future over clan politics?

Wallahi it's sad, the 4.5 system in itself will cause ruin.

https://horseedmedia.net/2015/11/30/cla ... -in-ruins/

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: As long as clans exist, Somalia will never have peace.

Postby JSL3000 » Tue May 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Tribes existed before zoomalia so your out of luck.

imperialist

Postby imperialist » Tue May 03, 2016 11:40 pm

Yes they have, however they have disappeared in a lot of Nation's and that has shown correlation with peace and advancement, for example during the warring states period in Japan, they had clans constantly fight and slaughter one another, however power becoming central and clans began to lose relevance and diseappear into stories, Japan saw advancement and peace internally.

Also, why are you calling somalia, "zoomalia"? Assuming you are a Somali on this site, why would you disrespect/insult your own people? Assuming you are a muslim, why would you insult fellow muslims?

Assuming you are neither, then why would you waste your time insulting others behind a screen? No real response, I will assume you are ignorant of the subject at hand.

taq...

Revolutionary
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Revolutionary » Wed May 04, 2016 1:43 am

Why are there no violence in Djibouti, Somaliland, Kilil5, Puntland and other states? Is it because the tribes in those states run their own?

Does that means central Somalia needs to be dismembered and create new recognized states like the others in order to create peace and unity?

Or is it another reason?

Gabre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gabre » Wed May 04, 2016 1:49 am

Why are there no violence in Djibouti, Somaliland, Kilil5, Puntland and other states? Is it because the tribes in those states run their own?

Does that means central Somalia needs to be dismembered and create new recognized states like the others in order to create peace and unity?

Or is it another reason?
Somali tribes and militias fight everywhere you listed. ISIS in Puntland is because of marginalized Harti clans for example.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:09 am

Yes they have, however they have disappeared in a lot of Nation's and that has shown correlation with peace and advancement, for example during the warring states period in Japan, they had clans constantly fight and slaughter one another, however power becoming central and clans began to lose relevance and diseappear into stories, Japan saw advancement and peace internally.

Also, why are you calling somalia, "zoomalia"? Assuming you are a Somali on this site, why would you disrespect/insult your own people? Assuming you are a muslim, why would you insult fellow muslims?

Assuming you are neither, then why would you waste your time insulting others behind a screen? No real response, I will assume you are ignorant of the subject at hand.

taq...
my people gtfo here you ain't my people you ain't no real muslim disrespecting me you piece of shitt xayawaan hiding behind a screen and if tribes existed before your failed state your correlation theory is bullshit because every country has a tribe or a class or group that's runs it, so I suggest you wake up to reality that you won't get no respect till you earn it, you inferior, son of a cockaroach!
Last edited by JSL3000 on Wed May 04, 2016 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:16 am

Or is it another reason?
zoomalia is far more bent on destruction and anarchy it's far more complex than just tribalism.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed May 04, 2016 3:35 am

Wtf who the hell is this troll with only 6 posts in 2 years. :pac: Image

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Wed May 04, 2016 3:37 am

Wtf who the hell is this troll with only 6 posts in 2 years. :pac: Image
:lol:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed May 04, 2016 3:45 am

Trolls have to many multinicks I'm about to even up the playing field soon.

imperialist

Postby imperialist » Wed May 04, 2016 10:37 pm

taq...
my people gtfo here you ain't my people you ain't no real muslim disrespecting me you piece of shitt xayawaan hiding behind a screen and if tribes existed before your failed state your correlation theory is bullshit because every country has a tribe or a class or group that's runs it, so I suggest you wake up to reality that you won't get no respect till you earn it, you inferior, son of a cockaroach!
I am muslim, are you Allah, you cannot judge nor tell someone what they do/don't believe in. Second, if you have nothing good to say, why insult people, why call others cockroaches, fear allah.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Wed May 04, 2016 11:13 pm

OP, there's no point arguing with these monkeys. At what point will these retards decide that Qabiil was engineered to divide and conquer us?

They never will. Why you ask? They're just that dumb.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:21 pm

taq...
I am muslim, are you Allah, you cannot judge nor tell someone what they do/don't believe in. Second, if you have nothing good to say, why insult people, why call others cockroaches, fear allah.
first you insulted me second you better pray that I don't crush your vermin ass and third I don't deal with measly trolls using fake usernames get lost bitch. :lost:

drobbah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby drobbah » Wed May 04, 2016 11:28 pm

OP, there's no point arguing with these monkeys. At what point will these retards decide that Qabiil was engineered to divide and conquer us?

They never will. Why you ask? They're just that dumb.
:Puhlease: Qabils weren't engineered by outsiders you f-king goof.Tribal system was there since time even before Islam!

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Every single nation on earth consist of "tribes ". The Germanic tribe, the Slavic tribe, Celtic tribes etc.

Some evolved and learned to use their common identity to unite around common cause while others exploit each other.

Somali people aren't bad people but are extremely stupid and naive to think that all their issues will be solved by foreign involvement. Until Somalis and particularly those in South believe that "Anternaashinaal koomuniti" is looking out for them, they won't get somewhere

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.