Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is it really really Arabic or is actually So'mali that got changed?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hasanwali

Re: Is it really really Arabic or is actually So'mali that got changed?

Postby hasanwali » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:17 pm

This one's for fun but sadly it reflects the reality ...

Madaxtooyo= Ma + daa + xatooyo= Ma (never) daa (stop) xatooyo (stealing and robbing ) the people they swore to serve.......

Words never lie, but we do...

Wish y'all a very blessed night.. big love

hasanwali

Postby hasanwali » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Sharq= Sha' + roor + qoo= Sha' (shining sun ) roor (which runs through) qoo (where wet comes from) meaning the sky.......

Qarb= Qoo + roor + ba'= Qoo (the sky where wet comes from ) roor ( runner "sun") ba' (disappear) meaning where the sun that runs through the sky disappears. ......

That is the original So'maali words for the now Arabic words for EAST and WEST .....

And the prove is the Quran description of the sun's movement across the sky "Wa shamsu TAJRI li mustaqarin laha" TAJRI means RUNS...

Shimaal= Sha'i+ ma + aal= Sha'i (shining) ma (not ) aal (there) where the sun is not there..

and the sun light in the northern hemisphere is less plus the sun runs across the equator..

I hope there are some people out there who will understand what am trying to pass through your thick heads....

No wonder the satanic elite calls you "useless eaters" and So'maalis are the worst useless eaters....

Peace and love.

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:31 am

This one's strong look at how it is so truthful and an unchanged and soo soo So'maali if y'all would just open your eyes.....

Seed= Sii + dhi'= Sii (give it) dhi' (drops) of water ofcourse and your sweat for if you don't sweat when tilling the land and water the seeds and seedlings you won't harvest....

"dhi" means drops of either sweat or blood or water DHI'did DHI'iig DHI'bic so there is no doubt that DHI' means liquid...........

And by the way in Arabic farming is called ZIRAACA=SAARA + CIID= SAARA (COMES OUT OF) CIID (SOIL) ...............

THAT'S WHY WE MUSLIMS CALL OUR CELEBRATIONS CIID= SOIL= CELEBRATING ADAM WHO WAS MADE OF CIID.....

WISH U ALL A BLESSED AFTERNOON

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:30 am

Some more of the truth wether you like it or not....

Bucket= Biyo + keyd= Biyo (water) keyd(reservoir)....

Baaldi= Biyo + aal + daa= Biyo (water) aal (stay) aal (allow).....

Faxfax= Fa' + ax= Fa' (immediately) ax (cause pain) meaning it boils water fast. F letter is related to speed

Flame= Fa' + leh + am= Fa'(immediately) leh (has) am (eat, consume) it , fire, consumes you fast if you get into touch with.

By the way this is me hasanwali I just got INTERNETLY DISPLACED cause some how I couldn't sign in to my account and since I love you people I had to reregister into this new account...

Peace & ...............

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:03 am

Cadar= Caad + da' + roor= Caad (cloud) da' (rain) roor ( that runs) saxansaxo udgoon badan sanka kuula raaca ...

Udgoon= Uud + goo + oon= Uud (food) goo (cut apart) oon (eat) ......these words were long before the air pollution long long long before land pollution and CHEMTRAILS which create this artificial FAMINE ...... the funny thing is famine used to happen because of our sin ..... and I guess our sin got updated and now flies planes that spray chemicals into the sky which scatters the clouds from formation ...... googA CIGAle Google CHEMTRAILS ....

Let me finish it with .......

PERFUME= BAR + FA' + YA' + AM= BAR (rain drop) FA' (immediately fell) YA' (water) AM (drink)...

Time for a little yoga. See y'all.

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 am

Asc it is me again, with the story of an old man who put the main part of his afuro in front of him and started to get into his Maqrib prayer and as soon as he said the opening duas and the Acuudubilaah minal shaydaan arajim he saw suddenly a cat slowly creeping towards his afuro. The first thing that came to his mind was BIS BIS BISMILAAHI raxman araxiim that stopped the cat for a while but during the rukuc he saw the cat renewing its attempt. He simply grabbed it by the neck when he was straightening up and with a loud SIMICA ALLAHU LIMAN XAMIDA threw it MEOWING over his shoulders.............

The moral of the story= keep Satan from eating your ajar by driving you to ccommitting sin and other crimes and anytime you feel him trying to persuade you don't forget to say ACUUDUBILAAHI BISMILAAHI. BIS BIS shaydaanow.....

Seriously though look at this beauty......

Kabo= Kaah + hah + ba'o= Kaah (sun) hah (burning heat) ba'o (disappear) and what were shoes for but protection from the eastern heat..

Cobbler= Kaboole= Kabo + ool + lar= Kabo (shoes) ool (stay) lar (mending, patching)...

And now since this thread was all about Arabic what could XIDAA shoes in Arabic show of its So'maali origin.................

XIDAA= Ax + idaa= Ax (the pain from walking bare foot on hot sand or ground) idaa (has left me)...

By jannoman a.k.a hasanwali

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:26 am

Asc dhamaantiin....some more jam................

Arabic

Haykal= Hay + kaal = Hay (holding) kaal (helper) and that is what skeletons do........ which brings me to .......

English

Skeleton= Isku + oolitaan= Isku (being all) oolitaan ( stuck together) ..........

Who would try to decipher how the So'maali QOLFOOF came to be.....

So'maali

QOLFOOF=!#$$/&&^&&

Happy casar

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:37 am

Even letters do not lie always telling the truth but only in So'maali could they be mirrored for its where they came from....

Main Stream Media=MSM= MA + SAMA = MA (NOT) SAMA (GOOD)......

That is what the American sheeple found out the hardway ofcourse ....... but So'maali brainwashed parrots are still chirping what they don't know shit about Donald Triumph is here to stay even if the Satanists do not like and are planning to smoke him out but rest assured if they do that all hell will break loose though numerically it is like 1963= 1+9+6+3=1 and 2017=2+0+1+7=1 there is a huge difference this time most people's eyes are WIDE OPEN .....and they're going to get hunted down like rats. Where I lived I was the only one who believed in Triumph's win the rest were like zombies just repeating what they have been bombarded with through VOA AND BBC right to the morning of the voting .............

Social Media=SM= SA + MA= SAMO=GOOD....

Like Bob Marley said before he got silenced YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE'S SOMETIMES BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME......

WISH U ALL A VERY GOOD AFTERNOON..

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:23 am

Smoke= Is + ma + oog= Is (on its own) ma (notset) oog (on fire ).

Dukhaan= Da' + kha'aan= Da' (the fire that makes sweat ) kha'aan (is dead and not lit ) yet.....

In Oromo fire is called IDBA' which means when So'maali where it came from it would be IDBA'= I+ DA' + BA'= I (me) DA' (sweat) BA' (smear) ..

Now the killer one is the ancient Sumerians called the death IDBA' which meant dead like the FIREWOOD that is also a dead trees remains and when returned to its origin would mean.....

IDBA'= I + DA' + BA'= I (me) DA' (live and sweat ) BA' (not there) anymore......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:48 am

So no one even tried to uncover how the word QOLFOOF came to be well here it is..................

QOLFOOF= QOO + OOL + FA' + OOF= QOO (WETNESS FLUIDS BLOOD etc) OOL (STAY) FA'(WHICH COME OUT ) OOF (WHEN DEAD) I REMEMBER DEAD BODY BEING STUFFED WITH COTTON IN ALL ITS OPENINGS BECAUSE BODY FLUIDS WILL OOZE OUT FROM THEM.......

Delete= Dhilid= which means PEEL off . Oo qoraalkaagi ayaad ka DHILEYSA boggi.....

Peace &......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Asc let us have a look at these random words and see the truth in them......

Madhibaan= Ma + dhi' + ba'aan= Ma (no) dhi' (sweat from toil ) ba'aan ( smear them) meaning they were the ruling class....

I wouldn't have believed it until I saw excavated gold and silver money and ancient kings stone sculptors these findings are going to be published in a book soon.......

Now what I used as a clue were for example the Madhibaan words from which this comes IFTIIMO they call money IFTIIMO= BECAUSE THE CURRENCY AT THE TIME WAS "SHINY GOLD AND SILVER COINS" which I saw with my own eyes.....

And they call the male reproduction organ LADUUB....... which when deciphered becomes ....

LADUUB= LA' + DUUB= LA' (doesn't have) DUUB (cover or hardcover) as starting from prophet Ibrahim we started circumcising males.....

Arabic

Daair=circle= DAAIR= DA' + CIR= DA' (rain drops) CIR (from the sky) for if you look at the image of the rain DROP you will see it is CIRCULAR in shape.....which brings the now English word TYRE which is also circular in shape and which originated from these So'maali words...........

TYRE= TA' + YA' + ROOR= TA' (DROPS) YA' (OF WATER) ROOR (ROLLING) ......................

Square= Isku + wareeg= Isku ( where you) wareeg (go round) meaning the Ka'ba which was built by prophet Ismaciile and his father prophet Ibrahim mpbu them.........

Even a modern thing like 4WD for vehicles is simply 4 baa WADA.....driven by four...........!

Peace & love

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Horse= Huh + rooris= Huh (fast swift) rooris (running)

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:58 am

The two most vivid epic anecdotes in jewish people's history according to the holy Quran were the PARTITION OF THE SEA and HEAVENLY FOOD BEING BROUGHT DOWN FROM THE SKY hence in my opinion these two events are behind their current names which ofcourse are of So'maali

Yahuud= Ya' + huh + uud= Ya' (water) huh (fall from fast) uud (food) meaning receive from the sky

Yibir= Ya' + bii + roor= Ya (water) bii (removed) roor (run)......

I hope you can see it. I do not know apart from our Yibrow any other genuine jews. Certainly not these Turkish khazars albinos aren't genuine Yibrow...

Peace for now and Allah's blessings on all humanity hope they right their ways. And please TIIRIYA LUQUNTIINA. And as Maryan Mursal Cise Bootan used to sing...

SO'MAALI U DIIDA CEEB NAFTIINA U DIIDA CEEB.

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:44 am

Xasan= Xa' + san= Xa (living being who is) san (good)

Hibaq= Hiyyi + baaq= Hiyyi (labta) baaq (tii looga yeedhay)

Tin= Ta' + iin= Ta' (drops) iin (bad) meaning sweat drops come out through.

Happy Friday night .

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:00 pm

There was a good old seaman who so hilariously funny whom I used to chew in the maqahi he chewed at. He is dead now may Allah rest him in Janna. He had hard hair was black short with protruding round belly almost So' Mali Bantu like and the last thing ever expected was to be mistooken for an arabic. Any ways that is what happened ! ......
He said once the ship he used to sail in docked in Cameron Africa. And when he came offshore and was walking down a street he said he heard "hey you Arab man" "WAAR CARABKOW" he said I walked on not giving a heed , but again he heard the same voice yelling "hey you Mr softy hair""WAAR TIMO JILICOW" then I looked right and I looked left to see any Arab person walking I could see non he said. He looked back at the person who was yelling and pointed at himself and the Cameroonian said yes you!
We all bursted laughing he said in Cameroon he was an Arab!
I remembered this story while whatching the African cup highlights last night and I thought since they're and their name is So'mali how could it have originated in its thus........

Cameroon= Kaah + hoh + mar + uun= Kaah (shining sunlight ) hoh (heat) mar (burn) uun (humans) like they got black "shaaxit" by intense sun heat which burnt them. Like we say in hot places like Djibouti and Barbara "Hanfi" .......

Which reminds me of the Jewish name COHEN WHICH IS FROM KAAHIN.....

Allah bless us all.....with the will power to resist Satan our number one enemy.. Amiin.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.