Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Toronto somali's come in hip-hop police

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahdimaxamed

Toronto somali's come in hip-hop police

Postby mahdimaxamed » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:20 am

basically i need you lot's help im in london and need some toronto somalis to help me and share info it has suttin to do with hip-hop police from my experience in london the rap game is dodgy and one fellow somali k'naan that reps toronto is in the game who looks like a very dodgy cat.anyone here live in toronto even the dixon area in toronto or even close to it because k'naan reps that area in his songs.
come in share your experiences have you seen him or even heard about him i've seen a k'naan look alike in hargeisa africa seen tupac alive way after his stated death in hargeisa africa :o ,heard biggie speak af somali in the big LDN :o i would swear that i've seen a somalian puff daddy on mtv :o i also remember the saying "puff daddy looks somalian" :-@ .
thoose YSS niggaz looking very dodgy at the moment in the dungeons in london seen too many exact look alikes don't wanna give more wanna keep them a secret its quiet embarrassing what happened to me with thoose yss niggaz :? .
so holla and reply plz

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Toronto somali's come in hip-hop police

Postby thehappyone » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 am

mahdimaxamed

Postby mahdimaxamed » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:48 am

read it you flipping troll.Anyway whats this k'naan is saying "remember when niggaz said nas was somalian" in his song called K'NAAN - Nothing To Lose ft. Nas. all i remember is when niggaz said "puff daddy looked somalian" anyone remember when people use to say nas was somalian?

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:12 am

I'm from Ontario but not Toronto so I can't help

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:15 pm

I read that and read again and i thought i was a stroke or something.For Fucks sake,use proper punctuation and capital letters when you start a sentence.

mahdimaxamed

Postby mahdimaxamed » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:43 pm

I read that and read again and i thought i was a stroke or something.For Fucks sake,use proper punctuation and capital letters when you start a sentence.
why can't you f-king cope without the proper punctuation and capital letters it's possible too buzz of you child. :stylin:

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:28 pm

My sentiments exactly. :mrgreen:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Must be a big fan of E. E. Cummings.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:38 am

My sentiments exactly. :mrgreen:
:P

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.