Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Hirshabeele Pres: Federal States have NO RIGHT to comment on foreign relations

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

New Hirshabeele Pres: Federal States have NO RIGHT to comment on foreign relations

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Here is an educated man.

On radio he tells some of these regional leaders what CONSTITUTIONAL ROLES are. There should be no interference in the Federal Government when it comes to foreign affairs he tells them. Their job is only domestic

http://saadaalnews.net/?p=188609

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: New Hirshabeele Pres: Federal States have NO RIGHT to comment on foreign relations

Postby Adali » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 pm

this new guy is more impressive than osoble the khat addict.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: New Hirshabeele Pres: Federal States have NO RIGHT to comment on foreign relations

Postby Django » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:09 am

Where is Sahal .I guess time has changed he has taken sides with iljex.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:14 am

Farmaajo should, by hook or by crook, remove the remaining rogue federal state presidents and replace them with more conformist ones like the newly minted Hirshabeele president.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:17 am

Waare supports the saudi position its just a matter of time until he installs his new admin.

He said govt should take a position the two sides r habby about it

Farmaajo does not rule shit and will be forced to side with saudi arabia.

This guy will fully depend on his pro ethiopian inlaws after leaving fahad yasin and his ictisaam abtiyaal. The weakest president ever SFG had.

Btw gaas iyo xaaf waa isla socdaan nin wagardhac ah oo gaas wato baa vice president of galmudug laga dhigaa Delutional voltage wake the fuck up.

Carabeey awalba HG buu la qaraaban jray from asmara to cadaado haduu qabyaalad bilaabey asagey u darantahay
Last edited by sahal80 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 am, edited 12 times in total.

between12

Postby between12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:23 am

Hey, guys check this

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:01 am

Before talking in something bigger than his own size . he should start building his government .

Not to became like cusoble .

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:45 am

Wareysi la jarjaray buu soo galinayaa kkk

Here is waare saying govts position is NOT neutral

”waxaas dhexdgexaadnimo ma ah goaanka dhex dhexaadka ah oo ay qaadatay Somalia waa in uu ahaadaa mid labada dhinac u siman ee uusan noqon mid dhinac ay dan ugu jirto dhinaca kalane uu gubayo”

This position goes with the UAE-Saudi arabia. He just spoke professionally. This is my position why im against the corrupt qatari agents putting danger to our national intereats.

Waare is IC-backed, self-made politicians not controlled by the isolated govt in xamar

Start at 2:30. https://www.voasomali.com/a/4039810.html
Last edited by sahal80 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:47 am

guudlaawe is the real president,this new guy must make him happy otherwise he will be osoble 2.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:03 am

guudlaawe is the real president,this new guy must make him happy otherwise he will be osoble 2.
kkk the same guy who couldnt save his own kin qalbidhagax from dhuxulow selling him to his ethiopian cousin who is the safiir of ethiopia?

Mr is qorqor,
Osoble has never mentioned farmaajo bc he knows he is powerless indead he said in baladweyne he wasted his time.

Farmaajo was ceremonial and now there is a total inqailaab against him from the cebinet calling onlf a terrorist organisation to going to side with saudi arabia. Let us see how long villa dayniile will exist.

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:16 am

i have written long essay to dismiss all you silly claims but i dont want to ruin your fun.

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:25 am

you are clueless,what does qalbidhagax dhintay has to do with guudlawe? you can waabsi and do booteen for jabarti folks but we know the reality on the ground.hiiran is NOT your powerhouse,it is a shared region with 14 clans including habargidir,galljcel,etc..the sooner you accept the better.
we know this new president cant visit the other side of baladwayne with out gun-fire and clashes marka let him focus on these issues instead of bigger issues.you got me?

adeer,focus on your troubled multi-clan gobol and leave other gobols as they are.indeed,farmajo gov is right in calling onlf what they are.no,we wont wait because we know for certaintly until 2021,nothing major is gonna happen.just look at the history,everyone completed their term.
you claimed kheyre is gone in 2-3 days but as usual failed .he is stronger then ever,marka focus on the seperatists in your region and put your energy there
The wasteland regional state which claim hiiran.
hiiranland regional statlets.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:34 am

If you have evidence like me bring on like i nullified the claims made in this thread. I dont need faan faan when in reality your......

what happened to farmaajo national slogans? Why he sold 77 officer to ethiopia? Why he called only a terrorist org? What can all this tell you? He DOESNT RULE SHIT!

You said farmaajo removed osoble yet this guy does not mention but khayre plus we have recorded voices of the hirshabelle speaker with khayre.

Your hiding your subclan and you want to talk to me as hawadle kkkk

Sidii ciyalkii baa u hadlee im politician i just use figures. I use my hiiraan region not a guest for another tiny clan.

What has this murursade habargidir war got to do with you?

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:55 am

War this not about me.everybody knows u r just another qabiilist niicle but your calaacal should be directed at ruunkinet state and mini states in ur land while ur khat addict ugaas keeps chewing.qalbidhintay is a terrorist and many more will be handed as seen fit politically maxaa adiga qaadi kartaa .

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:57 am

Hawadle is just .5clan dad hanooga dhigin

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.